Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:29:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear is more profitable than enthusiasm at the moment!  (Read 289 times)
bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:37:45 AM

Think about it: Fear is more easily induced than enthusiasm. Therefore, I think this market is going down to lower levels where the price of some of these shitcoins should be. The tech of a lot of these coins will be looked upon as Neanderthal in 2 years! Pick a winner: say no more bitches!

That is 100 percent correct for the weak hearted . This is visible that the panic is prominent right now and that is why such conditional statements are being made . But as the name say they are just " conditional" and  they will change if the condition will be alright . This is true that right now if we just look for the past 2 months then the fear is more beneficial . But we don't know about what is gonna happen .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:01:59 PM

Think about it: Fear is more easily induced than enthusiasm. Therefore, I think this market is going down to lower levels where the price of some of these shitcoins should be. The tech of a lot of these coins will be looked upon as Neanderthal in 2 years! Pick a winner: say no more bitches!

That is 100 percent correct for the weak hearted . This is visible that the panic is prominent right now and that is why such conditional statements are being made . But as the name say they are just " conditional" and  they will change if the condition will be alright . This is true that right now if we just look for the past 2 months then the fear is more beneficial . But we don't know about what is gonna happen .

Sure, fear will induce panic in sellers. But, the opposite is also true. Once the price starts rising, there's going to be more and more people buying in and bumping the price up even more. It works both ways. As far as it being profitable, sure. The lower you can get a price down to buy in, the better. So of course people have good reasons for keeping the price lower.
maxim000

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:41:39 PM

Market is very low now days and its not making a progress which has affected many people who have invested in the market recently as some are the newbie’s and they fear out by watching the market going down and they panic and take bad decisions better to have patience here as market is expected to stable 2020 or you can end of the 2019 but we cannot say anything right now as market is volatile. I do understand the drop in the market has given tension to many people but it's better to have patience and wait for the market to rise instead of panicking.
Didin

Activity: 395

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:44:44 PM

yeah now, the market will be choose what is the right coin should be exist and a lot of shitcoins will die in currect markets situations may friend
just decided to buy the right coin to invest before fly in the next couple of months

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:31:43 AM

Fear can be overcome by another feeling - the happiness that comes when you receive a reward for participating in bounty or Ico and a small profit on day trading. So you need to look for exits and not go into depression.
cryptosluck

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:32:59 AM

fear panic selling and greed all these are enemies for any trader every trader should control their emotions when they have these kinds of emotions ruling their mind and see the market in balance mode
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:36:42 AM

it is not just fear and fear alone can not do anything to the prices.
think about it, fear always exists among newbies that is the way to milk them dry. but it only leads to panic sells when the whales are dumping. and right now the whales ARE dumping because they are shorting altcoins to make profit so they need prices to go down for that matter.

and in this process only those who try to go against the market (hold altcoins) will lose money.

--looking for signature--
GoldenLad

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:44:09 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 03:17:30 AM by GoldenLad

Too much of enthusiasm in trading or investment in cryptocurrency is a wrong decision. Even higher expectation of  having high hopes on the price turnout of cryptocurrency which makes the investors to have little or nothing to sees as their gain of their input. And this is because they where expecting way too high price on the price of cryptocurrency.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:07:32 AM

I think this doctrine will make the market more chaotic. when someone is fear they will panic and sell their coins and if this continues to happen it will result in a continuous decline in prices. I think we know the reason why prices continue to down lately. one of them from the title of this thread. which gives a misleading doctrine
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:51:25 AM

Fear is driving the market. The Whales have you where they want you! There is more to come! They want you totally and utterly destroyed! Then they will milk you on the climb up!
Adamant06

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:43:38 AM

Fear is driving the market. The Whales have you where they want you! There is more to come! They want you totally and utterly destroyed! Then they will milk you on the climb up!
Well fear is better i think,enthusiasm on something like market price at the moment is terrible. This is where the whales have they prey, though sometimes being enthusiast are not bad at all. It only depends on you in the end. As for me i just focus on my goals to have a better future, to think of it is only natural.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:14:13 AM

True, for me this is easier to just make it more patient than enthusiasm cause in the second case most of us could even put more money and after some time we could realise that we lost some of it.

DaryaCrypta

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:01:04 PM
Merited by MalReynolds (1)

If you are a trader, then I can tell you the following. Fear during trading on financial and crypto currency markets is not acceptable. It is better to be an enthusiast and at the same time to analyze everything that happens and adequately respond to everything.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:13:17 PM

This is not really surprising, the market changes its mood very rapidly as we saw when we went from the great enthusiasm the pump in the market was causing to the negativity we have now, so people need to overcome that now if they want to earn money, many guided by their negative feelings begin to sell their coins when this is not the moment to sell but to buy
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:02:12 PM

I do understand what you are saying but attimes fear is a good thing to do, some people sold their BTC when its broke $10k barrier and live to die another day, attimes there is no need to struggle with the trend, just flow with it, selling high and buying low, is what makes one a good trader

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
nobetci

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:30:12 PM

Unfortunately, it is obvious that fear is maybe the biggest factor on the current price situation. Many people have started to think that reaching good and satisfying prices can take years, and also I think like that too.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:55:33 PM

Neanderthal ? Well that might be true for those Dapps coins.But not gonna grow old, they are just going to get very common.
I mean every coin offers the same thing, but they are new.Very new, and has a lot of scope.They aren't going to get old.

But surely going to die like all the other dead shitcoins.
Aion2n

Activity: 700
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:47:09 PM

At this point, more profitable is calmness, not fear or enthusiasm. Only those who managed to take their emotions under control now are in the most favorable position. Enthusiasm is excellent, and when it is backed by common sense and calculation, it is perfect. Fear is bad, this emotion is controlled by man, and not man by this emotion. Be careful, fear is our enemy.
Emotional people in this area of ​​activity in general is very difficult. Therefore, you need to either take control of your emotions, or change the scope of activity. Only those who are able to remain calm can make the right decision in any situation. So stay calm!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: