Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:36:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading Wealth to poor areas through bounties.  (Read 1491 times)
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:39:26 AM

It’s really good thought but people are using this as a business hiring people and they are making them work for bounties . Even lots of bounties failed horribly in recent past few months working in bounty now not more much profitable like before. If your intention is really helping the poor people then your good deeds will give more satisfaction than the money your earning.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
firewa

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:44:23 AM

I think this is a good thing. For them, it is a way to get income through encryption. At the same time, the cryptocurrency has also been promoted. I feel that it helps each other.
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:05:41 AM

Someone is teaching women in Afghanistan how to collect bounties, I believe it's a wonderful thing and  proof of the wealth that can be distributed to people and in ways we hadn't thought possible. I've been thinking about doing something similar and adding airdrops were I live, Medellin, Colombia, specifically for people who don't have much, I'm starting a run trial with someone form the area, and wanted to see if any one had any pointers, or ideas, so far the limitations I've found are language (trying to use google translate), tech availability (looking for close by libraries, and looking to set up as much as I can to be done using a simple smartphone).
Any input would be much appreciated.
Now it is clear where so many new forum members with Jr.Member rank appeared and such an abundant quantity of messages with low-quality content. I am glad, of course, that in poor countries people realized that they can earn extra money by participating in bounty campaigns, but in their place i would be better to do my best to restore the economy of the country in which they live.
RoftheN

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:55:06 PM

It is a good thing but you should make sure to be teaching them not to spam the forum, to always make sure that their comments are of good quality and are related to the topics being talked about. It is not just enough to teach them how to collect it, you should also make sure to teach them how to convert the coins to money when they get it. You are doing a good thing here, I admire it.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:58:24 PM

It is a good thing if there are creative people from poor areas or unemployed people with marketing or creative skills or accounts with good amount of followers they should definitely utilize their time and participate in bounty campaigns this way they will atleast be able to earn some reward and help them.oht with their expenses a little.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:19:43 PM

That is very humble of you, I really appreciate your passion and generosity, we need people like you  Smiley. Bounties are here to help teams to collect the money, but the most important is giving people a chance to make their lives significantly easier, especially in not that rich countries. Banks would never do that, but crypto has created a new space of alternative income. People willing to spend their time on not really difficult activities are rewarded for their effort. This is a  great motivation for all of us I think. There are fewer people living in poverty every day while crypto can even speed up this process and promise interesting opportunities for masses all over the globe.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
bituperio

Activity: 208
Merit: 13

TRUSTED CARS ICO

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:11:54 PM

Oh, I think that bitcoin and crpctocurrencies were not really designed for that, and bounty requires a least some eductaion to be profitable.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale June up to 30% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:17:24 PM

This is indeed a nice gesture by you this will a long way help the less privilege to make ends meet if everybody emulate you by educating and teaching the poor in our respective domain or area how to do bounties irrespective how small the money earned at least it serve as incentive and additional income to whatever Job they are engaged in or doing.
DavidSCryptoguy

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 11:06:07 PM

Cryptocurrency truly has brought alternative earning to some of the regions that need it the most.  There is so much potential for global good using this technology, and I commend you for wanting to further help people benefit from this.

I can't be of much help, but I am planning to help teach on a local level at some point soon.  Maybe I'll have something meaningful to contribute then Smiley  Best of luck in your endeavor!
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:56:55 PM

Wow that's really a great thing, I really like the idea, there are many jobless woman and youth that can use bitcointalk to put food on their table, and i wish more people will do that by educating people about crypto currency.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:28:18 AM

I really appreciate the idea which I think is a good start for the people living in a country where livelihood and earning is somehow lacking with regards to their needs. With this idea, people may be able to start earning income once they already know how to join bounty campaigns and most importantly, their country should have access on the internet to be able to work with it.
Warry

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:34:21 AM

Teaching other people earn money by joining bounty is a really good idea but it'll be very terrible if they won't be tought anything about crypto, blockchain,....then they'll become a spammer very very soon and this forum will be full of shit and trash. Hope that they'll not forget to teach about crypto and blockchain first Smiley)).
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:40:49 AM

Its great to see someone enthusiastic to teach other about crypto and able to save somebody away from poverty, and crypto was created so every level of society could used the opportunity to make some side income, it can take a little bit of time to make earning from bounties since there are so many things to learn, but I appreciate how you want to used crypto to save the people
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:54:13 AM

That;s a kind of helpful action to reduce poverty. Bounty jobs are proven to be the easiest way to escape from poverty and jobless. There are hundreds bounties everyday. They can participate what they can do. Social media, writing article, translating and bounty ambasador. I am a bounty hunter too, I also share my knowledge in bounty with my close friends and family to help them increase their life.
ariesjia

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:06:01 AM

there are many obstacles found in poor areas, but if you remain determined to disseminate or change their original state of poverty, it is certainly possible. the most important obstacle in my opinion is the internet network that may be difficult in access to poor areas. then you may find it difficult to give them an understanding of how to earn money from the internet. this is a tough challenge but you need to try it out  Wink
Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:11:14 AM

Someone is teaching women in Afghanistan how to collect bounties, I believe it's a wonderful thing and  proof of the wealth that can be distributed to people and in ways we hadn't thought possible. I've been thinking about doing something similar and adding airdrops were I live, Medellin, Colombia, specifically for people who don't have much, I'm starting a run trial with someone form the area, and wanted to see if any one had any pointers, or ideas, so far the limitations I've found are language (trying to use google translate), tech availability (looking for close by libraries, and looking to set up as much as I can to be done using a simple smartphone).
Any input would be much appreciated.

This is a good ways of social responsibility. Maybe we could start with the unemployed an out of school youth. They are the most likely to develop a good skill in bounties. They are also the one that need help becs. They are the younger generations.
felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:14:28 AM

What you're doing deserves admiration. The idea can be applied in many places. In this way, people can prosper a bit more.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
RemBlanc

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:20:24 AM

This is good thing for me. Since they are helping the poor how to earn money through hard work, not giving them money that can make them just beg to others. Since they know a way to earn, they might be motivated so that they can earn too. It can help them to rise from their state. It is good that the others are helping so the others will benefit too. It is a good sign and at the same time a good deed for those who taught them.
Elai101

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:28:27 AM

I really appreciate the idea which I think is a good start for the people living in a country where livelihood and earning is somehow lacking with regards to their needs. With this idea, people may be able to start earning income once they already know how to join bounty campaigns and most importantly, their country should have access on the internet to be able to work with it.
Spreading wealth to poor areas through bounties are very good thing to hear. I think spreading the information first is the best thing to do before anything else. Introduce them the importance of technology or internet because without it bounties are lame. I guess they would understand it, poor people are not that foolish to learn easily, it is just they are lack of information an the necessity or gadgets to be use.
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:37:44 AM

However, at present, this is not a good choice, because if too many people enter the forum just for the bounty thread, it will lead to the death of the forum. The initial stage of the forum is not to let people make money, but to let people know more knowledge.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: