Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:24:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spreading Wealth to poor areas through bounties.  (Read 1491 times)
burnchan

Activity: 240
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:42:35 AM

Someone is teaching women in Afghanistan how to collect bounties, I believe it's a wonderful thing and  proof of the wealth that can be distributed to people and in ways we hadn't thought possible. I've been thinking about doing something similar and adding airdrops were I live, Medellin, Colombia, specifically for people who don't have much, I'm starting a run trial with someone form the area, and wanted to see if any one had any pointers, or ideas, so far the limitations I've found are language (trying to use google translate), tech availability (looking for close by libraries, and looking to set up as much as I can to be done using a simple smartphone).
Any input would be much appreciated.
This is a good way of extending our help to others. Sharing our knowledge or Teaching them to make a living is much beneficial than only giving them what they need. Doing bounties can be a tool to achieve that. Moreover, it is a good way of introducing to others the Crypto world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:47:16 AM

good idea, I also have that plan.
but the problem is, reward from bounty is always late, can not exactly 1 month. I'm just worried if someone new would consider it a scam. this time alone, i follow 1 bounty that runs already 4 months, and almost 5 month. for a new one in crypto, especially bounty, that would be worrying. but for the old, for me too, it is a common thing.
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:52:54 AM

This is a good way of extending our help to others. Sharing our knowledge or Teaching them to make a living is much beneficial than only giving them what they need. Doing bounties can be a tool to achieve that. Moreover, it is a good way of introducing to others the Crypto world.

I know the point is good, but teaching this technology to the poor and the very poor is very difficult. let alone this is the thing that is considered impossible for the layman of the development of technology. but if this is true I think this is a very noble job.
wh0cares

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:58:10 AM

very good idea, I personally know several people who benefit from bounties, besides helping them in areas that are not so privileged, also help the market and get involved with this cutting-edge technology, that is the wonderful thing about cryptocurrencies, the level of impact they can have and practically do not have to be an expert, just have some basic knowledge
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:35:23 AM

take is or leave it the crypto world has uplifted alot of people from poverty and given them hope to there dreams,bounties has been a source of earning money,lots of third worlds are participating  so the wealth keeps spreading .
Thomassholts

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:22:18 AM

This is an impulsive idea, since the rate of poverty as been on an increasing alarm especially places like the third world. This idea is set to minimize this issue and also improve the crypto world making it acceptable in different countries that still don't have much idea about the blockchain.
Lekan

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 09:34:53 AM

This idea is astonishing, generally speaking the main objective of every Bounties is to spread wealth reducing financial crisis around the globe.
KarinaMix

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:14:17 AM

I also think that this is a great idea, first you help people get out of poverty and secondly you teach cryptography that in the future they will be useful and bring their income.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:17:00 AM

Involving investors in this way is good, the main thing is to interest them and show that it brings in revenue. But many of these people do not have any modern technologies and it is difficult to actually do it. Therefore, I consider this a utopia.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:21:53 AM

Someone is teaching women in Afghanistan how to collect bounties, I believe it's a wonderful thing and  proof of the wealth that can be distributed to people and in ways we hadn't thought possible. I've been thinking about doing something similar and adding airdrops were I live, Medellin, Colombia, specifically for people who don't have much, I'm starting a run trial with someone form the area, and wanted to see if any one had any pointers, or ideas, so far the limitations I've found are language (trying to use google translate), tech availability (looking for close by libraries, and looking to set up as much as I can to be done using a simple smartphone).

Why not that's a good idea if they are knowledgeable and they can do it why not, it's a good deed some of our bounty hunters are from third world country and because of bounty rewards their financial situation has improved, this is the reason why so many people are now in bounty campaign.
Kristina3456

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:52:56 AM

Very good idea. This is an opportunity to bring people out of the very depth of poverty in which they are . Cryptocurrency is the future and if they master it, they will probably leave this level of poverty
a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:59:08 AM

Well, i can help you with that in my area that is Pakistan. There are lot of remote areas where school children don't have proper books and atmosphere to study but still they go and try to get education so if you want any help from me in this regard, inbox me and i'll do what ever i can.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
moeth

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:06:30 PM

Although I don't know how they did it, I don't know how many people involved in such a thing, but this is a great thing anyway. I hope they can stick to it. This can help a lot of people, especially It is a poor person. God bless you

swati123
Copper Member

Activity: 132

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:14:21 PM

It is a good idea and deed to help people earn the wealth. Very few people think to help others to earn that to people who are unknown to you. It is highly appreciable. But I think challenge will be to train them and availability of resources for them. To some extent Language can be managed by google translator or similar kind of software available.

VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:24:54 PM

I think it's a really good idea to help other people Smiley. But at first I think they should only teach whom have good English and much knowledge about cryptocurrency and crypto world Smiley. If nobody know anything about cryptocurrency nor English so they should learn English and knowledge about crypto world first before joining any bounty campaign Smiley.
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:00:53 AM

Indeed, the idea of providing individuals through bad nations or even areas opportunity to obtain a few prosperity because of crypto is actually incredible certainly. However performing normal bounties might be as well hard for many no technology experienced individuals available, and it also demands a minimum of social networking as well as discussion board company accounts in order to generate something. I am nevertheless awaiting a few blockchain tasks to resolve the problem associated with crypto becoming way too hard with regard to normal people to make use of this.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

But also some of them will burn out if they had something wrong with the bounty they choose. Some people also doesn't believe in easy wealth.
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:26:44 AM

Nice initiative, thumps up for that. It is been said that knowledge shared is knowledge gained and with this many people get to know about  Crypto increasing the awareness rate. You might not see how significant this might be on the start but little by little you realize you causing a great change in the society and the Crypto fraternity at large. Let's all try to emulate some of these things, together we can make it happen.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:11:58 PM

As for me it sounds pretty strange. Do you know that some people cannot read? They are mostly computer-illiterate and lack food and clean water. So if you really wanna help, send a couple of your bounty dollars to some charity organization.

MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:05:48 AM

Someone is teaching women in Afghanistan how to collect bounties, I believe it's a wonderful thing and  proof of the wealth that can be distributed to people and in ways we hadn't thought possible. I've been thinking about doing something similar and adding airdrops were I live, Medellin, Colombia, specifically for people who don't have much, I'm starting a run trial with someone form the area, and wanted to see if any one had any pointers, or ideas, so far the limitations I've found are language (trying to use google translate), tech availability (looking for close by libraries, and looking to set up as much as I can to be done using a simple smartphone).
That was a brilliant idea bro. We must learn how to share even if it is not that much but the most important thing is we are trying to do our best just to help.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: