Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:00:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Traveling in this City Can Use Bitcoin!  (Read 664 times)
Lexi44 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:36:45 PM

More than 30 business outlets in Agnes Water and the City of 1770 in Central Queensland are currently receiving crypto currency as a means of payment. People in the coastal city call themselves the first "digital currency-friendly" tourist city in Australia.

The goal is to attract an international tourist market niche, which can pay for various products and services with digital currencies such as bitcoins that can be converted to Australian dollars.

Local real estate agent Gordon Christian said he had gained the support of local entrepreneurs to embrace digital currency technology into their city to boost key industries in their region of tourism.

Gordon Christian said the strategy was aimed at attracting more tourists to the area and attracting tourist alternatives.
pocket_lck

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:09:51 PM

It's a very good idea or idea, and I'm very much in the way that I do it all, and I'm sure with the payment system using crypto it will add to the increase in world visitors.
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:13:48 PM

More than 30 business outlets in Agnes Water and the City of 1770 in Central Queensland are currently receiving crypto currency as a means of payment. People in the coastal city call themselves the first "digital currency-friendly" tourist city in Australia.

The goal is to attract an international tourist market niche, which can pay for various products and services with digital currencies such as bitcoins that can be converted to Australian dollars.

Local real estate agent Gordon Christian said he had gained the support of local entrepreneurs to embrace digital currency technology into their city to boost key industries in their region of tourism.

Gordon Christian said the strategy was aimed at attracting more tourists to the area and attracting tourist alternatives.
an excellent breakthrough is probably the most important is that all countries recognize bitcoin as a valid currency and able to make a sale and purchase transactions,
nanasei

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:24:36 PM

In advance countries, the use of cryptocurrency as a means of daily payment like taxis,restaurant and other essential services are increasingly becoming enormous. It is a good news for the cryptocurrency community since such move put a positive spotlight on cryptocurrency.
TimesVeronica

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:12:08 AM

It's great to be able to do that, but it must depend on time
sphincter007

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:16:35 AM

Travel is my ultimate goal,and im so excited for using bitcoin to travel in many city.This is sound really great to me and a good news to all the bitcoin community.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:22:41 AM

im really interested like that project i guess there is someone can push that project all other country are using bitcoin why we don't push that proposal project? it's very interesting you can travel around the world using bitcoin but in this day you need to swap the bitcoin do dollar to convert to truth money and you can spend the money what you have. we do not know the future but there's a person the form the group to creat a traveling using bitcoin it's easy to use and understand.
Tomcolor

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:30:12 AM

It is great news to the Bitcoin community for that use Bitcoin in all countries,like some that need to time hope it will going all the world.bitcoin market goes to down but Bitcoin popularity not down mode , it's popularity increase time to time ..

1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:37:35 AM

One of the best strategic plan they used, for sure there will be more tourist for them which use crypto currency, also same to crypto world this is one great opportunity for us to rise again. Spread the news on your social media account guys.

pawel7777
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1571

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 09:39:14 AM

I'm surprised I haven't come across this before. The project did manage to get a decent media coverage:

https://www.gladstoneobserver.com.au/news/agnes-water-first-town-in-australia-to-embrace-dig/3430828/
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-06-03/australias-first-digital-currency-friendly-town/9828306
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5799951/Queenslands-Agnes-Water-beach-town-pay-holiday-bitcoin.html

That, on its own, is some marketing success (for such a small town).
I've never heard about the payment processor TravelByBit, if legit - they're doing a great work.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:42:24 AM

This city will really be one of the richest in the future. It is a good tourism strategy to promote cryptocurrencies. Many crypto holders will surely love to visit this place. I salute whoever is in charge of that town! I'm hoping that many more cities worlwide will follow Agnes Water -1770. Keep up the good work!
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:43:39 AM

Great, I hope that more place will accept bitcoin, this is what we need. This thing can makes bitcoin price increase, this time to bull run.
Jhet09

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:59:25 PM

It's a very good idea or idea, and I'm very much in the way that I do it all, and I'm sure with the payment system using crypto it will add to the increase in world visitors.
Me too i think its a good idea why? You dont have to bring your money you can use the payment system  amd many others will agree to that.
temperatunre

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:08:22 AM

It's a good news for travel lovers like me. That should be allowed all over the world, It will make travel become more convenient
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:12:24 AM

That's great news for people with similar hobbies as me. Sometimes I travel to several countries in Asia, and I have had a lot of difficulties using their local currency. If Bitcoin is their currency, it will be easier for tourists

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
tsmc103

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:46:09 AM

This is the very good idea for tourism industry because peoples wanna spend their bitcoins for service and goods purchase, this decision can attract more tourist in this city. also with this decision bitcoin currency will be popular and peoples get interested to invest in bitcoin.definitely bitcoin real use is peoples should be spend for their daily needs. only trading and earning is not option for bitcoin.
ghermghuda

Activity: 284
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:09:48 PM

That is the world we are seeking to create. The world that you can use the virtual currency everywhere that you'll go. If you want to buy food, get a place for accommodation, schooling and others, you'll have virtual currencies to perform your transactions. That's great news from the Australians.

[ CurioInvest ]: Bringing Collectables into the Digital World (https://curioinvest.com) [IEO LIVE]
domasal

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:16:28 PM

This is a big leap forwards, but then where on earth is agnes waters? If it's just a croc infested mangrove swamp then no big achievement, but have to start somewhere i guess. Soon bitcoin will be all over Sydney & melbourne
RisingSun25

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:56:57 AM

It will be awesome if this happens. Can u imagine? life will be more easier.
MosaicRack14

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:59:01 AM

Its a very promising idea. I look forward to it. Products have been available by btc. I am sure services will be available soon.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: