Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:56:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Token sale without registration, kyc and etc  (Read 357 times)
uzi (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:19:23 PM

Hi guys, please advise me a few ongoing ICO without registration, kyc. Or send me smart-contracts that work automatically without waiting and without confirmation. I have to buy tokens right now. Thx!
uzi (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:11:10 PM

Does anyone know?? Huh
jajanggsr

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:13:17 PM

i think you can try this one
https://icobench.com/icos?filterBonus=&filterBounty=&filterMvp=&filterTeam=&filterExpert=&filterSort=&filterCategory=all&filterRating=any&filterStatus=ongoing&filterPublished=&filterCountry=any&filterRegistration=4&filterExcludeArea=none&filterPlatform=any&filterCurrency=any&filterTrading=any&s=&filterStartAfter=&filterEndBefore=

maybe with this you will prefer the exact token that you will buy in the future
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:17:36 PM

Hi guys, please advise me a few ongoing ICO without registration, kyc. Or send me smart-contracts that work automatically without waiting and without confirmation. I have to buy tokens right now. Thx!
Hey guy, i highly recommend you should not buy the ICO by the suggestion. If you follow the Suggestions by another person, you maybe get FOMO! Be patient and learn about the cryptocurrencies first. Good luck!

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
KP Oli

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:18:29 PM

Most of promising ICOs require whitelist and KYC.
You can buy most of the tokens in exchanges without a KYC. For last few months most of the tokens had went below the ICO price after being listed on the exchange.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

Most of promising ICOs require whitelist and KYC.
You can buy most of the tokens in exchanges without a KYC. For last few months most of the tokens had went below the ICO price after being listed on the exchange.

It depends where it hosted. I am sure that outside of the US there are places were they can host ICO's legally without any major KYC going on. But there is always a tradeoff in which the less KYC and regulation the highest chance of a scam but some legit projects may decide to go as less regulatory as possible to get more investors.

The hard work is done in the research of the project you intend to invest in, this is where you should spend most of the time, and not in actual exchanges buying and selling. Upon further research you still quickly start seeing the obvious scams like Bitconnect and later on you'll find out scams with a lot of technical buzzwords on top. Eventually you will find out something worth risking some money at. But remember: do not invest money you can't afford to lose, specially in this space.
uzi (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:33:47 PM

Thanks, it is for me.
I'm looking for ICO without registration to test the sending of tokens on my wallet)
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:00:52 PM

Better tell us why You need it. If it is illegal in your country to invest in the ICO, or if the ICOs does not accept the documents of a resident of your country, then it is better for you to invest your money by buying the tokens of young projects on top exchanges. By investing money in projects that do not require the KYS procedure, or by the advice of unknown people, you risk losing all your funds.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Dervish doff

Activity: 1134
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:10:18 PM

this is one of the beginning of the failure in investing, do not want complicated but want to get the benefits only, do not want to follow the rules set by an ICO project, better do not participate in investing, if the tone does not want to provide data themselves, whereas KYC itself for ourselves, to avoid money laundering from corrupt or money-laundering irresponsible people like terrorists.
khoipm

Activity: 234

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:13:20 PM

There are many ICOs that do not require KYC. You can see the information at: https://icobench.com/. The information here is quite useful
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:23:45 PM

this is one of the beginning of the failure in investing, do not want complicated but want to get the benefits only, do not want to follow the rules set by an ICO project, better do not participate in investing, if the tone does not want to provide data themselves, whereas KYC itself for ourselves, to avoid money laundering from corrupt or money-laundering irresponsible people like terrorists.
I smell that time to time the decentralized crypto will become a centralized near in the future because of this having KYC to the company that I'm sure required to the government where the company based or that project. These gathering data to us just to avoid illegal activities that against the company group. So, in this practice method of showing identity, the word of being anonymous is missing.

There are many ICOs that do not require KYC. You can see the information at: https://icobench.com/. The information here is quite useful
Maybe it is unsafe for us.

tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:29:14 PM

so easily you trust your assets to something that is not clear, laden that you want is very easy and I want to warn you, that the requirements you ask for is very risky.
you better look for ico who have difficult requirements, the main thing is registration and KYC.
IgorShumilo

Activity: 518
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:48:39 PM

I'm very interested in what will be listed here. I do not know of any good projects that do not require the passage of KYC / AML. Therefore, I want to advise you not to participate in projects that do not require the passage of this procedure, because this will be a clear fraud!
uzi (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:51:05 PM

Dudes!
I doing new crypto wallet. And ICO tokens only need to test the mainnet. Thanks to everyone! you helped me
Jack_Sin

Activity: 548
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:59:36 PM

you are investing to gain profit right?
instead of avoiding investment with KYC verification, almost all good projects require KYC verification to purchase the token
uzi (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:03:48 PM

you are investing to gain profit right?
instead of avoiding investment with KYC verification, almost all good projects require KYC verification to purchase the token

No. Tokens only need for mainnet test. I do not want to waste time for KYC)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:13:25 PM

KYC and all those shitty verification became kinda mandatory right now. You will be seeing most ICOs looking for it. To be honest, I don't see why an ICO would need customers detail. Even those illegitimate scammy ICOs asks for KYC so that they can sell those information for some extra money after scamming. If you don't want to go through KYC, you best bet is to wait till the coins hit the exchange, or just invest on other crypto currencies.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:17:47 PM

I know one project:
The SKIFCHain project (www.skyfchain.io), KYC is not required for the contribution of ETH and BTC.
The SKYFT project token is compatible with the US SEC.
SKYFchain ICO spearheads the global launch of the first B2R (Business-to-Robots) blockchain based operating platform
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:22:48 PM

KYC and all those shitty verification became kinda mandatory right now. You will be seeing most ICOs looking for it. To be honest, I don't see why an ICO would need customers detail. Even those illegitimate scammy ICOs asks for KYC so that they can sell those information for some extra money after scamming. If you don't want to go through KYC, you best bet is to wait till the coins hit the exchange, or just invest on other crypto currencies.
Pretty much this, you should be very weary of any ICO asking for KYC. Maybe if they are USA based and are looking for top notch investors, then okay maybe. But that will be a small amount of ICOs that fit this category, and I wouldn't even want to dish my ID out to them (even if they are legitimate). Because at the end of the day, they could still get hacked and your information could end up in somebody else's hand.

sisjow

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:24:23 PM

almost all a good of ICO project use KYC this time. perhaps yes some of them no KYC requirement, but i don't know it is safe or not.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: