Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:56:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: discuss the market?  (Read 1131 times)
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:29:12 AM

Yep it could be down the price of bitcoin around at $5k but I'm sure that it will increase the price of bitcoin again because investors will buy that cheap price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1220

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 06:36:58 AM

Today I find the market is not feasible, maybe they will never grow up, and today, many people have abandoned the market Crypto, perhaps in the future, the price per altcoin continues to fall. . So do not rush to invest now, waiting for the better price.

Altcoins will fall due to the drop in price of bitcoin. If the price per bitcoin is pegged to USD then you can compare the two. In general if there is a drop in bitocin price dont buy or sell altcoins. You should buy more bitcoin if you want to stock up. But at the price its risky to buy since price drop occurred by 700$ and its not a small amount looking at the market capitalization of bitcoin.

Yep it could be down the price of bitcoin around at $5k but I'm sure that it will increase the price of bitcoin again because investors will buy that cheap price.
How cheap is the question. Some whale can start pumping the coin and prices will reach higher values within a day.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:53:48 AM

The market is currently in a deep downtrend, in my opinion, btc may be down to 5k5 then turn up strong! What do you think?
I really would not be surprised and as long as we end up breaking the $6k downward, I expect to see a fast movement to that point and the possibility of testing $5500 or even going as low as $4k+ region. Nothing is certain yet though and in a matter of days we will get to know. The market as it is now is so hard to predict until we see some change in trend in some matter of days which will possibly try to go test the $7200 region from a bounce that would occur from the current movement downward.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:55:12 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 05:27:50 PM by Supercrypt

The market is currently in a deep downtrend, in my opinion, btc may be down to 5k5 then turn up strong! What do you think?

Since this was posted a few days ago, during that days everyone is quesioning if the $6,000 support level will hold. I do not understand people why they doubt it. The $6,000 support area have been tested multiple times. That is the strongest support level we have.
Where are you getting your own from because I believe it is not the same chart we are looking at $5900k has not been tested so many times and we only got very close to it recently when we had a quick bounce around $6130 which still shows the momentum to go upward the more is not there yet and may give us the chance to go test it. It is an expected support but if it does not hold, we have another support at $5500. So, I guess we will just have to wait and see.

These down trend market nor uncertainty about the reversal points are not a concern for a long term holders like me hence discussing about these markets are just a waste of time in some sense. Probably if you look for buying more then this must be a right discussion and you must take actions to buy right away.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

It might even go lower but that is just another speculation like what we are doing right now, $5,000 is possible as the lowest point it takes this week was $5,800 plus then bounces back to $6000+ even other people are speculating crazy prices like 3k or 2k lowest point to predict right? well, it's free to speculate as long as you are not spreading Fuds, it may go up anytime but the time will tell when it will be going to happen.

tanjilrifat

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:26:45 PM

I don't know it will end up until when. indeed if you invest some altcoin it can be. The manipulation behind the infamous bart candles leads me to believe that someone knows something behind the scenes.
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:13:42 PM

Nothing yet, it looks bad so far, no signals of reversal so btc below 6k seems possible. We will see how the market reacts to that, maybe a strong bounce, maybe not, you just have to wait for the signals, going in early is a plan for disaster.
Yeah, it is really looking bad until it stops looking bad. The market is still showing the possibility of a further move to the downside and with that happening, I expect us to go see a double bottom at $6k or go lower towards $5900.

Only time will tell though, but I would not be too relax to start catching the bottom when indeed the market is pretty volatile at this stage. Hopefully we get to see a bounce soon though or not, but however it is, the trend will give us the clue on what to do exactly.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
billknight

Activity: 197
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:28:39 PM

Currently, the bitcoin price is $ 6000. I think your predictions may be correct. A lot of people are selling bitcoins for football betting and may fall to $ 5,500
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:31:08 PM

some say it will test the 4k level and as soon as it happens the bears will become bulls and the price will recover and rise strongly and the second opinion is, this is the dip and can`t go further so it is the right time to get into the ship.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:04:21 PM

A Year ago 2017 June BTC price was $ 2.600  now is around $ 6k . While it had parabolic increase to $20 k it was accepted  as normal and some of us  expected
the moon. One Year later when BTC corrected we can see panic, depression  and disappointment  despite it is 250% up vs Last Year. 
Sorry for those who invested during the Hype, but  the good thing is they  hopefully learned the lesson and educate themselves about  investing in Crypto.
Bearish market will end soon and we will have a bullish market in 4Q.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:59:35 PM

It will, why? because of this kind of posts, don't help the panic sellers sell. Also if you're going to tell the future price of a coin please add your analysis why.
Well I think here in this forum no discussion and no post is useless, through any way we are getting huge amount of positive and Geneon information about crypto currency, so I think it is best time when we can buy bitcoin, market now is rising high which is green sign for us to see the price of bitcoin at the top after a few years.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 11:14:09 PM

for 5.5k support I think it's too deep, the fear is, if touched the point BTC will be more difficult to ride back at $ 6k-7k. as we know that the market crypto is very volatile, this is why if the price is too steep, the beginner traders prefer to cutloss causing the market down with a severe

ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:13:16 AM

The current situation of cryptocurrencies' prices in exchanges are mostly bleeding. There are some traders that are discourage because of this situation but there are some investors/traders that taking advantage of this happenings. They are buying more and more cryptos so that they can have profits if the market will recover again.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:35:50 AM

Probably the lowest price this month is $ 5.9K and the price is stable at $ 6K. if a price drop again it may reach $ 4K or $ 5K.
I think the Bitcoin rise will be pretty slow this year, but in 2019 the price of Bitcoin goes to the moon.
orenjebum

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:14:32 AM

It turns out that not only Bitcoin is free-falling, almost all Cryptocurrency has decreased significantly. Both Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin, and various types of Cryptocurrency are suffering a pretty decent decline.
However, there are other experts who say that the phenomenon of Cryptocurrency is like the phenomenon of Gold or Gold, Where people in the race to dig gold until the value of gold increased sharply .It could be all cryptocurrency will return to the high price later.
Nonie

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:24:47 AM

I think this is almost the same as last February. the price is around 5,800 and after that it rises again to almost 10000 hopefully the same thing will happen again. I think now is a good time to buy

frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:38:37 AM

Looks like we are currently in worst melodrama and there is no way to find right path of where the crypto currencies are really headed. The prices are continuously dropping and every support wall for the crypto currencies is failing with full nodes. Looks like we are repeating the history of 2014 where the mega dump occurred before anyone can even imagine what happened. This is like we are reaching the prices of 2017 start where the BTC was trading around 3 K USD or something similar. Might be good if there is any pump ahead.
diger

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:06:47 AM

I'm a beginner tell me now is the time to buy the crypt?or when would you recommend?
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:40:33 AM

but I do not know that bitcoin will fall to a low price, so you are free to think that bitcoin will go down further, and for example bitcoin will soon raise its price higher, do not regret it because you did not immediately buy at the current price.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Kingsingle

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:27:29 PM

Perhaps now the whales are withdrawing capital from the market so that the price of the penny fell sharply, perhaps only for a short time they pumped in, they are trying to make the coin fall to the bottom At a very low price and they keep on pumping, so they keep spinning and profits come in on them.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: