Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:34:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: discuss the market?  (Read 1131 times)
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:43:38 PM

The market is currently in a deep downtrend, in my opinion, btc may be down to 5k5 then turn up strong! What do you think?

I think it wont that happen that bitcoin will goes down  to that price anymore there is a good support in around 6000$ so i think the good price to buy is 6000$

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:04:14 PM

The market is currently in a deep downtrend, in my opinion, btc may be down to 5k5 then turn up strong! What do you think?
You can see that the market in recent days is showing signs of strong recovery from the good news to bitcoin, the rebound of bitcoin has also made the price of altcoin recover very strong and market are excited again. I believe that at this time you have believed that the market has recovered but I think that you should not be subjective, always be wary because the bitcoin price will probably decrease at any time.
BanishedDemon

Activity: 49
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:08:51 PM
Merited by fndsr (7)

50k next year lol
anchuoinhhoc

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:25:15 PM

I think the market is now on the downward trend until early 2019 it will increase as 4.0 technology can grow much faster than 2018

██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██      iTEX      ██▬██▬██▬██▬██▬██
██████████   INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE   ██████████
https://itex.exchange/
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:54:06 PM

The market is unpredictable and from the past month I have noticed that the market is trading within a support and and resistance which if one can enter and exist within that level, a lot of profitable trades can be make from.

topex.io

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:59:52 PM

There are few traders left on the market, mostly robots are traded, and to attract new investments, the manipulators will take the course, which they are now doing. Be accurate!
vudinhphu81

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:12:01 PM

The field field will be recovered. Bitcoin will be going  7k in month 7. Tin it go.
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:50:29 PM

I am not a trader but i know many people who are engaged in trading and they really enjoy this because to my mind this is profitable and doesn't require too many efforts. i think that this is possible to earn much
FXTradingPro

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 06:53:14 PM

I think the possibility to go back to 5,000 is difficult for now because a few hours ago bitcoin started up and now is the moment bitcoin will go up and it will try to resistance 6700 hopefully no bad news that will make the price back down
We have been hoping for this for six months, however, the price of bitcoin is constantly jumping up and down and I think that in the near future we will see bitcoin for 5900-6000 dollars again...
Seems like it's confined $6000-$6800 and we're experienced the consistantly ups and down the price. As you guess it could be lowered again, personally I do thinking same.

We broke $7000 and the resistance level. It looks like the consolidation phase is now over.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:50:28 AM

I'm thinking that this is fair enough to think like that, because looking on the previous behaviour of Bitcoin it seems to be really pattern of acting on the market. We will slide down a little bit and then balance of making it stronger.

Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:32:44 PM

I think pretty much the same, mate. There are some small chance that BTC will go as low as 4.5k so I have some FIAT waiting (just in case)

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
painting_money

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:36:16 PM

As I see it, the market will be bleak until the end of 2018. 2018 has so many fraudulent ICO projects, so this has a big impact on this market.
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:53:59 PM

Fortunately your forecast have not happened and as we can see that bitcoin have changed the downtrend since 6000$ and I really hope that it is a new strong upward trend because I am holding bitcoin
legenduim

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:48:16 PM

50k next year lol

By the way, who knows what will happen next year? We never could believe that Bitcoin would go to the Moon and reach 20 thousand in January but it happened.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:29:19 AM

The downtrend in the crypto currency market is already coming to an end and most likely bitcoin will not have time to drop below $ 6000, so if you wanted to buy any crypto currency, start doing it right now.
Its already picking up. Bitcoin was rising the last time I checked and it seems to be rising more. I think the people who had sold their coins are now regaining confidence and are buying them back at lower price. Its soon going to be over and the price will go beyond reach again for the common people.

Today's market is more difficult for investors, only to choose long-term hold may get a profit with the Crypto market. If you want to get rich with encryption requires you to have in-depth knowledge.
Go away from this forum and stay in your local board. Stop posting non-sense posts here just increase your post count.

The market is moving very well.  Growth is not fast but in the medium term I think bitcoin will soon reach $ 8k in July.
I wont say that the movement is very well. Let us take this with a grain of salt and watch where is goes.
Price went to its lowest stage few days ago and touched 5.8k dollar price which benefited a lot of people as they bought a lot of Bitcoins which was a decisions more than anything. Now they are in profit and can sell any time as the market price is 6.4k dollar which will give them profit. They can think productively if they wait for some time to let the price go higher in order to make maximum profit.
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 09:40:01 AM

Prices in the market always change according to market conditions. At the time the price goes down, there is a momentum that indicates the potential price will rise.

Well, in the short term, I agree with you that the momentum presently is tending towards some short rise, but I would not really count much on it until we get to break out from the downtrend.
However, I still believe there would be some further downward movement before then and with that, we may see some volume setting in and giving us some breathing space from the downtrend at least for the mean time. I guess by this week which also signifies the end of June; we will get to see how things will end up.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:08:35 AM

The market today is quite complex, perhaps it will be difficult to continue to grow again, so in my opinion if you want to invest in the market should choose the investment plan surfing, or hold for a long time.
robotrobert

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:03:41 AM

Today I am really satisfied with the price of the altcoin as well as the altcoin you can have different trading days with the mood depending on the price as well as the trading situation on that day.
Yeah prices for altcoin are satisfactory. Actually best thing about altcoin is they are usually so cheap that everyone can easily afford them. But somehow they are of not that much big profit at the end. Things are quite complicated here but this really varies from person to person in different fields of world and different mindset. So good to see people talking good in favor of altcoin.
sky4242

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:27:55 AM

The type of market is the price rise. Currently Bitcoin's market is getting stronger. Bitcoin is coming back to its previous place. You can now understand the market conditions. I am thinking that Bitcoin will be worth $ 8000 this year. What do you think of the market?
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:44:31 AM

after strong go up in 2017 now the crypto market is falling down,btc decrease from20k usd to 5800 usd and now btc ~6500 usd,i see the market now is stable and slow move,volume of market is low,buyer=seller,i think the market is creating bottom,i hope the end 2018 the market will start go up again
Current market has a little improvement but it is not the price we are looking for as the value is shifting between the value 7k dollar and 5.8k dollar since long. Now people are tired of it but you know what it is not the solution to enter your emotions here. it would be better if we keep our emotions on own place and should wait for the price to go high which is only possible if we buy more and hold for the price to increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: