Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:39:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Gleb Gamow account was sold Proof  (Read 2739 times)
Lutpin
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:34:29 PM

Also I would like to ask you, what is your relationship with the fake Satoshi Craig Wright or whatever his name is? are you in bed with Bitcash cartel as well? these are the questions I like to know their answers.
Let me ask a few more questions here with equal relevance:
How many dates with a new partner do you wait before having sex with them? Did you vote for Hillary, Trump, or someone else in the last election? In your house, is the toilet paper roll hanging in the front or behind?
These are questions I really wouldn't like to know the answers to, but have as much to do with you attempting to sell your account than the two quoted above.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1819
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 07:53:02 PM

Et tu, Bruno?  Sad

YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:54:16 PM

I did confirm that the account was for sale at one time but nixxed that course of action with digaran insisting that I come clean as to who the buyer was when there wasn't one.

Could you explain who was that garbage poster who posted with your account and tried to join chipmixer campaign with a non segwit address? you said on your AGLD account that you already sold a few low ranking accounts, who bought them? could you give us their names so that we could tag them as well? I am with second and third chances, I want to exonerate you the right way, confess to your past crimes and be free from all the charges.

If you never sold your account then why did you reset your password several times between the times of posting with AGLD account telling people that your legendary account was still available? why did you say that theymos helped you to get back your compromised accounts? did he really help you and without knowing it he also helped you to get back the accounts you sold already? or did you just lie to our faces?

Also I would like to ask you, what is your relationship with the fake Satoshi Craig Wright or whatever his name is? are you in bed with Bitcash cartel as well? these are the questions I like to know their answers.

Wow! Like holy shit WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW !!! I haven't a clue as to how you figured out that I'm in bed with the Fake Satoshi Craig Wright. But given that you did, I think it's prudent that I come clean before digaran provides the proof as to who I really am.

I am theymos. Here's proof. My alt accounts under the nym Bruno and I both do the following ...

mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:57:09 AM

Hey Bruno. How much you need to pay all your debts that are related to your account ? Do you remember that thread from Theymos regarding  new rank requirements (April Fools) ? There was a post that Gleb wins the award for best Bitcointalker overall! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3232693.msg33729235#msg33729235 I'm just interested if Bruno repays all his debts here, will DT members remove red tags from his profile and can we give that profile back to Bruno ?  
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 06:38:32 PM

Hey Bruno. How much you need to pay all your debts that are related to your account ? Do you remember that thread from Theymos regarding  new rank requirements (April Fools) ? There was a post that Gleb wins the award for best Bitcointalker overall! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3232693.msg33729235#msg33729235 I'm just interested if Bruno repays all his debts here, will DT members remove red tags from his profile and can we give that profile back to Bruno ?  

I'm replying to mosprognoz's post publicly, opting to not PM him/her in the spirit of full transparency. Please contact DarkStar_ and suchmoon in learning what you seek.

I'm on record in stating that I've NEVER accepted a single satoshi for my efforts as a scam buster in this space over the course of seven-plus years. That said, I'm willing to consider such an outlay - if comes to fruition - the first time I've been compensated for said services which I truly have, and continue enjoying doing. Whether true or not, scam busting with the PG and GG user accounts may carry more weight needed to smack the side of heads of Investards ready to partake in obvious rogue crypto entities based solely on fluff, e.g. Arbitao, in citing such, ready to garner U$45M during its upcoming ICO.

Thanks for your support, mosprognoz, over and beyond any monetary actions which may or may not see light. Seriously, I'm cool either way.

Bruno

Anduck
Legendary

Activity: 1511
Merit: 1072

quack

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:45:54 PM

Slightly offtopic:

It's quite sad to see these announcements how you've never accepted tips when people have wanted to tip you. Are you maybe trying to gain some legitimacy by stating it over and over around forums?

Now you're fooling idiots by offering them an ICO. This ICO would never get investments from the usual sources. Many in this community are greedy and make their own ICOs as they see the most shittiest ideas get millions in ICO funding. Last year some scammer took millions of $ worth of cryptos as "investments" by faking everything from promises to team, whole thing pulled on one single website and some marketing. Most of the ICOs are in the "waiting for delivery" phase now. Not many will deliver anything.

How is this behavior of being proud of humbly denying donations when people wanted to tip you for good deeds in line with this borderline-scamming ICO shit of yours?

YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 08:49:04 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 09:11:35 PM by YuTü.Co.in

Slightly offtopic:

It's quite sad to see these announcements how you've never accepted tips when people have wanted to tip you. Are you maybe trying to gain some legitimacy by stating it over and over around forums?

Now you're fooling idiots by offering them an ICO. This ICO would never get investments from the usual sources. Many in this community are greedy and make their own ICOs as they see the most shittiest ideas get millions in ICO funding. Last year some scammer took millions of $ worth of cryptos as "investments" by faking everything from promises to team, whole thing pulled on one single website and some marketing. Most of the ICOs are in the "waiting for delivery" phase now. Not many will deliver anything.

How is this behavior of being proud of humbly denying donations when people wanted to tip you for good deeds in line with this borderline-scamming ICO shit of yours?

I have no idea what the fuck you're talkin 'bout. Comparing apples to oranges much?

I simply stated a truism that I've never accepted a single satoshi for my scam busting efforts is all which has nothing to do with me attempting to scam the community with my shitty ICO.  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Please try harder to discredit my scammy ass. The community will appreciate it.

Meanwhile, this ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4455437.msg40478623#msg40478623

Now kindly get the fuck outta my face until you reach such a level.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna start an auction where I have every intent on bidding on the item myself given that a Legendary member of this forum fully demonstrated that such is sanctioned. Yes, I satire much. I'm fuckin good at it. And FWIW, I've NEVER accepted a single satoshi for my satire prowess.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:07:54 PM

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna start an auction where I have every intent on bidding on the item myself given that a Legendary member of this forum fully demonstrated that such is sanctioned. Yes, I satire much.

You are excused, however what you need to know is that Anduck did such bidding on own auction 2 years ago and has never done such since. note that the same legendary who sanctioned such action as bidding on own auction is to be considered as scamming, went ahead and gave out positive trust for actmyname another legendary member who countered Vod's feedback on Anduck to give a free pass to a scammer according to Vod. also DarkStar_ who tagged you for an unpaid loan, has also handed out a positive trust to Anduck for no valid reason.

Back to topic, could you please clarify on the case where you said that you have already sold out a few accounts on your AGLD account? we still need their UIDs, why aren't you cooperating with us man?

Ignore the above statement and just give us one answer please: the UIDs of your sold accounts, because we need to see if what you have done could be fixed or not, more you keep quiet the more you'll lose your credibility here.
Why didn't you ever tag those scammers with red back in the days? do you know how many people you could've potentially save if you were to tag scammers?

🖤😏
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 07:24:41 PM

Why didn't you ever tag those scammers with red back in the days?

I didn't want to be a victim of trust abuse by DT Minus 2[, 3, or 4] members!

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:54:05 PM

also DarkStar_ who tagged you for an unpaid loan, has also handed out a positive trust to Anduck for no valid reason.

a) I deleted my negative trust from Gleb.
b) I deleted my positive trust from Anduck

(this was a few days ago)

taking a break - expect delayed responses
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 12:30:38 AM

also DarkStar_ who tagged you for an unpaid loan, has also handed out a positive trust to Anduck for no valid reason.

Thanks, bud. Full disclosure to the community, I didn't publicly or private request such course of action, nor have I ever contacted users concerning that red trust be deleted on any of my accounts. Nor have I ever solicited positive or neutral trust ratings.

The new owner of Leroy Fodor's account, cyberpinoy, did reach out to me in wanting red trust removed from said account, assuming I had placed such there which wasn't the case. He removed Leroy's red trust postings on my scammy ass' accounts more or less on his own accord.

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:03:56 PM

I'm hoping that wasn't just because digaran said to...

The removing of negative trust from the Gleb account was a good decision though.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 08:47:09 PM

I'm hoping that wasn't just because digaran said to...

The removing of negative trust from the Gleb account was a good decision though.

It had nothing to do with digaran. Speakin' 'bout havin' nothin' to do with digaran ...  Tongue Tongue Tongue

digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:58:34 PM

Why? you no longer want that loan to be paid? if so then removing the negative trust make sense, thanks for your generosity.

You did the right thing, because you had no valid reason to hand out positive trust just because you wanted to, this is the right way to go in order to stay on DT2.

Well, bud that was a mistake, nothing is lost yet, would you consider tagging scammers and earn your position as a DT2 back? we could talk it over with some of the DT2 members who tagged you and after you could pay $600 to suchmoon you could get your account back and start tagging scammers this time.

🖤😏
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:20:13 PM

Why? you no longer want that loan to be paid? if so then removing the negative trust make sense, thanks for your generosity.

You did the right thing, because you had no valid reason to hand out positive trust just because you wanted to, this is the right way to go in order to stay on DT2.

Well, bud that was a mistake, nothing is lost yet, would you consider tagging scammers and earn your position as a DT2 back? we could talk it over with some of the DT2 members who tagged you and after you could pay $600 to suchmoon you could get your account back and start tagging scammers this time.

Sounds like a plan.  Kiss

DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:24:33 PM

Another individual purchased the debt from me.

I removed it because I thought both sides of the argument were fair on having multiple counter ratings.

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:34:05 PM

Digaran's mind gonna be fucked up now.

digaran
Copper Member

🖤😏

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:01:11 PM

Could you please provide us with TXID and the name of the said individual?

🖤😏
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:10:57 PM

Could you please provide us with TXID and the name, home address and social security number of the said individual?

FTFY!

DarkStar_
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 03:15:09 PM

Could you please provide us with TXID and the name of the said individual?

If that individual wants to, they can. However, it is a private trade.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: