Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:16:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POST TGE] XTRD - Bringing Mature Financial Technologies to Cryptocurrency  (Read 2983 times)
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:45:40 AM

the project comes with a very interesting concept, so it is very good for us to follow the progress, the bounty program is also not long, it hopes that there will be a lot of support from many circles, and it takes hard work for the team to promote the program more vigorously, good luck and reach a success.
This might be a surprise later, because if I see many projects that are not open with the results of the funds that have been obtained. but hopefully the results obtained at this time is very good.

No, I disagree. Usually if you have nothing to hide there is no reason to hide anything right? They are all hiding the results because nobody really invested.
we just think positively for this team and project hopefully everything will be fine and the project can run smoothly and provide the expected results.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ndyarisya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:36:42 PM

This is what Project says is quite interesting, with a fairly large bounty campaign given, even though we see in this project it doesn't have a signature campaign. I think every project is different in its way to advancing their respective projects. Hopefully success for the XTRD project and get the support of investors .
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:26:10 AM

This is what Project says is quite interesting, with a fairly large bounty campaign given, even though we see in this project it doesn't have a signature campaign. I think every project is different in its way to advancing their respective projects. Hopefully success for the XTRD project and get the support of investors .
anything planned by the team must have been carefully thought out so that in the future it can run smoothly, and we only support and look forward to its development for the future.
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:19:08 PM

the project comes with a very interesting concept, so it is very good for us to follow the progress, the bounty program is also not long, it hopes that there will be a lot of support from many circles, and it takes hard work for the team to promote the program more vigorously, good luck and reach a success.
This might be a surprise later, because if I see many projects that are not open with the results of the funds that have been obtained. but hopefully the results obtained at this time is very good.

No, I disagree. Usually if you have nothing to hide there is no reason to hide anything right? They are all hiding the results because nobody really invested.
we just think positively for this team and project hopefully everything will be fine and the project can run smoothly and provide the expected results.

What do you mean by mature financial technologies in more concrete terms? And what kind of ideas do you also have in the pipeline for later on?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:56:26 AM

It didn't conduct a Signature campaign at the post tge stage although I don't know if it did it during its ICO stage and I still commend it as one of the few projects that actually continued bounty after ICO.
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:57:53 AM

XTRD and CEX.IO Announce Integration Partnership Offering Institutional-Grade Trading Services

XTRD, the technology company bringing Wall Street infrastructure to cryptocurrency, has entered into an integration partnership with CEX.IO, the global, regulated cryptocurrency exchange providing easy access to the open financial system for millions of customers and, most recently, expanding to the US market

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20190715005383/en/XTRD-CEX.IO-Announce-Integration-Partnership-Offering-Institutional-Grade
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: