Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:37:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Regarding my negative trust  (Read 489 times)
Cean (OP)

Activity: 807
Merit: 522

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:43:20 AM

Months ago, when Merit system first launched, I was given over 50 merit automatically. I was browsing the local thread about Merit system and I saw someone whose nickname is Leonbtc, complaining about it.

I empathized his/her situation and sent 50 Merits to his unworthy post ONLY because I wanted. I absolutely do not know who is it and it certainly is not my alt account. I have said this before on that topic. Any staff can control. A trade is out of the question!

And yes, I might have abused the usage of Merits but that was NOT intended. Because, as it says on Merit page, there was no point in hoarding sMerit; keeping it to myself had no benefits. So I just wanted to help someone.

I also did NOT ask for a return. He sent me those 18 Merit as a thanks, which is also wrong usage of Merits, indeed.

So what do I want?
I want to get rid of that untrue negative score on my profile given by Lauda judging on an unfamiliar language using Google Translate.
Because of this score, my forum reputation is damaged. Most importantly, it's also a hindrance in my work. A few people didn't want to work with me JUST because of that.

I wanted Lauda and the moderator in the local forum to remove this score. I didn't get a response from either of them. Finally, I wanted to announce my voice by creating this topic. I'm hoping to get a result...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cean (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 01:51:19 AM

And seeing this system is not being moderated, why is this? Aren't I free with my f*cking merits for the god sake? Why do people follow merit transactions of other people and take a record of them? Bullshit. Lauda and such people MUST mind their own business.
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 02:44:48 AM

There's no need to get hostile about this. You can calmly present your case and intelligently explain what the situation is, and ask for other Default Trust members to review your claims. If it all makes sense and you have properly and legitimately convinced them that merit abuse wasn't a factor with the exchange of said merits, then I'm sure they could help you make a better case to the person who left you the negative feedback.

However, I will say that the merit activity truly does look suspicious; you're going to have a hell of a hard time trying to convince Lauda that this wasn't abuse of the merit system, if I'm being honest with my opinion.

But I am confident enough to tell you that by being hostile, that negative feedback isn't going to go anywhere.

MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:26:00 AM

And seeing this system is not being moderated, why is this? Aren't I free with my f*cking merits for the god sake? Why do people follow merit transactions of other people and take a record of them? Bullshit. Lauda and such people MUST mind their own business.
If the system is not moderated, you wouldn't be having this situation you are in now. Besides, the merit system has clear terms and conditions of usage. Emphaty is not a ground to award merits. And 50 merits at a time was too much even for Emphaty sake. You just have to plead for mercy.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 03:53:27 AM

If the system is not moderated, you wouldn't be having this situation you are in now. Besides, the merit system has clear terms and conditions of usage. Emphaty is not a ground to award merits. And 50 merits at a time was too much even for Emphaty sake. You just have to plead for mercy.

Let's say you have a gun inside your pocket and you entered inside a police precinct for an appointment or anything whatsoever. Even if your intention was innocent and you have no means of using your gun, you still violated the law (bringing firearms inside a police precinct) thus you are sanctioned with the necessary penalty- Malum Prohibitum.

There are clear and established rules regarding the utilization of merits and one of them is the prevention of abuse. Even if your intention was with good faith, you still violated the terms stated under the forum rules. Not to mention, giving 50 merits seems to be pretty shady and you have to prove your innocence with the moderators. Good luck!

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 07:13:01 AM

I wanted Lauda and the moderator in the local forum to remove this score.
Trust given by a DT member has nothing to do with the moderators. Trust is not moderated and the only person who can remove the trust rating is the perosn who left it. You have no control over that and neither does any moderator/admin not even theymos.

I didn't get a response from either of them.
You wont.
Did you even read the links which were posted in the feedback left by Lauda? Read them again and you will understand that exchanging merits or asking for merits is discouraged in the forum.

Finally, I wanted to announce my voice by creating this topic.
Waste of time and space.

I'm hoping to get a result...
Hope is a good thing but dont hope things that will never happen because you have already retaliated with another negative feedback on Lauda's wall.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Cean (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:07:40 AM

I am pretty sure merits are not moderated (says on local thread made by local moderator)... After all, this score is still untrue and misleading because NO trade was made.
johnwarren12

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:39:15 AM

Shit happens man...do some good trades and nullify the negative with positive Smiley

Let our AI bot trade for you on the best signals in the market. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3384090.msg35646168#msg35646168

PM me for details.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:40:27 AM

I am pretty sure merits are not moderated (says on local thread made by local moderator)... After all, this score is still untrue and misleading because NO trade was made.

Scams are not moderated either. Having a trade is not a prerequisite to leaving Trust.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Cean (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:57:44 AM

Scams are not moderated either. Having a trade is not a prerequisite to leaving Trust.

You don't get the point. This feedback is STILL false. I did NOT request anything (money/merits) in return even though that person sent me. But Lauda says we did a trade.

I have a solution: Let's completely remove Merits of both or give back to their owners and Lauda remove this feedback.
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:02:54 AM

You don't get the point. This feedback is STILL false. I did NOT request anything (money/merits) in return even though that person sent me. But Lauda says we did a trade.

I have a solution: Let's completely remove Merits of both or give back to their owners and Lauda remove this feedback.

I "get your point" but it does not matter. Lauda is the only one that can remove the rating. Get it now?

Reading through your Trust left, you did not have any trades with them either?

combeltga   2017-07-30   0.00000000      SPAM ACCOUNT. POTENTIAL SCAMMER. BE AWARE!
Xmaseven   2017-08-10   0.00000000   Reference   Solely bought to manage the scam project Snapshot.
TeamSnapshot   2017-08-10   0.00000000   Reference   Scam project Snapshot. Scammed 20K+ worth of Eth.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Cean (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:22:58 AM

combeltga   2017-07-30   0.00000000      SPAM ACCOUNT. POTENTIAL SCAMMER. BE AWARE!
Xmaseven   2017-08-10   0.00000000   Reference   Solely bought to manage the scam project Snapshot.
TeamSnapshot   2017-08-10   0.00000000   Reference   Scam project Snapshot. Scammed 20K+ worth of Eth.
In fact, they scammed me. Those are the accounts of ICO scammers. I translated their material for the bounty that I have never received. Get it now?
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:25:52 AM

From: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=211858.msg2221664#msg2221664

I added a trust system to the marketplace sections. When you're logged in, you'll now see something like this next to Marketplace posts:
Trust: 1: -0 / +12(3)

The first number is the user's trust score calculated based on how consistently they've received positive feedback. Probably no one will get a score above 0 until the system has been around for at least a month. The second number is the number of reported scams. The third number increases with the number of positive reports, as does the fourth number in parenthesis, though the fourth number is more resistant to abuse. This text changes color depending on the score. Users with a negative score (attainable through scamming) get a red warning attached to their posts.

These scores are taken from your trust network. They are not global scores. You can edit your trust network here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust
If your trust depth is set to 2 (the default), you will trust feedback by people you trust, people they trust, and people they trust. I might change the default in the future; we'll see how this works. Your trust list is public.

On feedback pages, you can leave trade feedback. There are no rules for this, but here are some guidelines:
- List all of the trades that you do with people (or at least the major ones). This is not like #bitcoin-otc where you give people just one score.
- Do not rate people based on the quality of their posts.
- Older ratings count for more, so don't delete old ratings if you can avoid it.
- "Risked BTC" is how much money you could have lost if the person you're rating had turned out to be a scammer. Or, if they are a scammer, it's how much you lost. Use the BTC value at the time of reporting.
- It's OK to post a rating about the person in general, not tied to a specific trade.
- If you want to make a rating stronger, increase "Risked BTC". 50 extra risked BTC is equivalent to an additional rating.

If your trust list is totally empty, you trust "DefaultTrust", which includes some trustworthy people that I'll select. But if you add anyone to your trust list, even if they don't trust anyone, DefaultTrust will no longer be considered part of your trust list.

In the near future I'll add these same ratings to PMs.

Tell me if you see any bugs. I didn't test this much yet.

Albert Einstein
KWH
Legendary

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:27:00 AM

In fact, they scammed me. Those are the accounts of ICO scammers. I translated their material for the bounty that I have never received. Get it now?

Obviously you don't get it now or ever. You have no clue how Trust works.

Albert Einstein
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 12:32:09 PM

Obviously you don't get it now or ever. You have no clue how Trust works.

This was evident when they left a retaliatory feedback on Lauda's profile. Doing so only seals the fate of that account.

OP can stop blabbering and trying to grab at illusions. The negative trust will never be removed in future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 02:13:36 AM

This is definitely not fair. It needs to be kicked out of this fucking default trust group. I have never seen such abuse of a power.

You were trying to cheat the merit system - it such looks fair to me.

The people who scream "abuse" the loudest are usually the ones that deserve it the most.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Cosette

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

DAMN SON!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:06:46 AM

What a son of a bitch is this Lauda. Please have a look: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2829282 Sorry, but she certainly deserves that curse.
what i get from that link is
it must be the dowry for the marriage

-
Cean (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:05:41 AM

This is definitely not fair. It needs to be kicked out of this fucking default trust group. I have never seen such abuse of a power.

You were trying to cheat the merit system - it such looks fair to me.

The people who scream "abuse" the loudest are usually the ones that deserve it the most.  :/

Are you kidding me? Did you ever check the thread? Just gtfo
TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 11:46:54 AM

I smell used tampon sweat..

why cheat then moan? best action is to not cheat at all in the 1st place.

Smelly used tampon Pajeet

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
Cean (OP)

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:36:10 PM

Please stop shitposting on my thread. There is a serious situation here. From now on, only and only relevant people write to this thread. I have no time do deal with clowns.
Saphire

Activity: 602
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:44:01 PM

Lauda is lazy, rude, liar, scammer (has some clone accounts on this forum-there are some topics on forum if you search) no one loves her/him.
That person is violating the trust system on the forum to use her/his campaigns if someone join that campaign without her/his wish.
Neither campaign participants not coin owners like her.
Last time i joined her campaign for MANO coin team members said me they regret to hire her because she is lazy (dont do her job on time) and rude ppl on the the campaign. I have screenshot about that conversation with mano team.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 04:15:13 PM

Lauda is lazy, rude, liar, scammer (has some clone accounts on this forum-there are some topics on forum if you search) no one loves her/him.
That person is violating the trust system on the forum to use her/his campaigns if someone join that campaign without her/his wish.
Last time i joined her campaign for MANO coin team members said me they regret to hire her because she is lazy (dont do her job on time) and rude ppl on the the campaign. I have screenshot about that conversation with mano team.

Speaking of lazy, I wouldn't pay you either if you can't be bothered to even run a spell check on your garbage, let alone write something that makes sense.

"Foundaiton" LOL
cryptoasis

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:02:49 PM

That is exactly what I am saying.  Issues regarding merit system should not be labeled as "Spammer" with red color negative trust, because there were no spamming attempted.  One alternative is de-merit system with (minus) Merit points for any issues with merits which should be aggregated with positive merit points.  Giving negative trust for merit is misuse of trust system.
Saphire

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:10:43 PM

Speaking of lazy, I wouldn't pay you either if you can't be bothered to even run a spell check on your garbage, let alone write something that makes sense.

"Foundaiton" LOL

What you talk about? who cares f.cking spell check here. Everyone understand what i meant.
Writing here and taking money for a work is very different things to compare laziness.
I think you miss the main idea here and talking bullshit. Or you are an other fake account of that f.cking Kitty that you try to digress the main subject here.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 06:21:07 PM

What you talk about? who cares f.cking spell check here. Everyone understand what i meant.
Writing here and taking money for a work is very different things to compare laziness.
I think you miss the main idea here and talking bullshit. Or you are an other fake account of that f.cking Kitty that you try to digress the main subject here.

I'm talking about your "work" that you expect to get paid for. If you can't be bothered to do your "work" properly - why should you get paid?

https://medium.com/@saphiretr

Your article is a steaming pile of horseshit.
Saphire

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:14:14 PM

I'm talking about your "work" that you expect to get paid for. If you can't be bothered to do your "work" properly - why should you get paid?

https://medium.com/@saphiretr

Your article is a steaming pile of horseshit.

1. it is not your f.cking business. and i dont know why you interested in my work. Do you check all the articles ppl write here for >2500 characters Smiley
2. there is no problem with my article. if you really care you can write better.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 07:28:58 PM

1. it is not your f.cking business. and i dont know why you interested in my work. Do you check all the articles ppl write here for >2500 characters Smiley
2. there is no problem with my article. if you really care you can write better.

I'm not interested in your "work" at all. Just stating the obvious fact that you're a shitposter whining about not getting paid.
Saphire

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:48:12 PM

I'm not interested in your "work" at all. Just stating the obvious fact that you're a shitposter whining about not getting paid.

"nothing paid" is not about the content. It is about "insufficient character" according to the idiot Kitty. There was a picture about Roadmap that i used in the article.  My content has a picture about coin roadmap and i thought she would count that words but she didint. So i changed the picture with the text and ask her to check it again. But instead of accepting work she blamed me as a cheater. And send me negative Trust.
You cant declare my article "shitposter" you dont even have the right for this. And there is nothing to talk about it here you still keep digressing the main subject here. The subject is here that fcking Kitty.
She banned me while i was trying to ask about my article. After than i wrote it in the MANO's discord and she tried to ban me form there but the team banned her from banning ppl.

here is the proof that she banned me while i were trying to ask her kindly but banned me for no reason.

And MANO team banned her after this manner

Cean (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:06:38 PM

I don't fucking get why those fucktards defend Lauda. You get paid, perhaps? Or worse, multis?

Don't you fucking see that bitch abuses both trust and merit system?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:07:23 PM

You cant declare my article "shitposter" you dont even have the right for this.

You're the shitposter, not your article. Your article is shit, you posted it, you're the shitposter, i.e. one who posts shit. Quite simple really. I don't need any special rights for this.
Saphire

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:20:05 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 06:56:16 AM by Saphire

You cant declare my article "shitposter" you dont even have the right for this.

You're the shitposter, not your article. Your article is shit, you posted it, you're the shitposter, i.e. one who posts shit. Quite simple really. I don't need any special rights for this.

The only shitposter here is you !
- you still keep digressing the main subject.
- you are trying to defend that racist person by distributing the subject.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: