Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:18:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Regarding my negative trust  (Read 487 times)
Saphire

Activity: 602
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:44:01 PM

Lauda is lazy, rude, liar, scammer (has some clone accounts on this forum-there are some topics on forum if you search) no one loves her/him.
That person is violating the trust system on the forum to use her/his campaigns if someone join that campaign without her/his wish.
Neither campaign participants not coin owners like her.
Last time i joined her campaign for MANO coin team members said me they regret to hire her because she is lazy (dont do her job on time) and rude ppl on the the campaign. I have screenshot about that conversation with mano team.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8921

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 04:15:13 PM

Lauda is lazy, rude, liar, scammer (has some clone accounts on this forum-there are some topics on forum if you search) no one loves her/him.
That person is violating the trust system on the forum to use her/his campaigns if someone join that campaign without her/his wish.
Last time i joined her campaign for MANO coin team members said me they regret to hire her because she is lazy (dont do her job on time) and rude ppl on the the campaign. I have screenshot about that conversation with mano team.

Speaking of lazy, I wouldn't pay you either if you can't be bothered to even run a spell check on your garbage, let alone write something that makes sense.

"Foundaiton" LOL
cryptoasis

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:02:49 PM

That is exactly what I am saying.  Issues regarding merit system should not be labeled as "Spammer" with red color negative trust, because there were no spamming attempted.  One alternative is de-merit system with (minus) Merit points for any issues with merits which should be aggregated with positive merit points.  Giving negative trust for merit is misuse of trust system.
Saphire

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:10:43 PM

Speaking of lazy, I wouldn't pay you either if you can't be bothered to even run a spell check on your garbage, let alone write something that makes sense.

"Foundaiton" LOL

What you talk about? who cares f.cking spell check here. Everyone understand what i meant.
Writing here and taking money for a work is very different things to compare laziness.
I think you miss the main idea here and talking bullshit. Or you are an other fake account of that f.cking Kitty that you try to digress the main subject here.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 06:21:07 PM

What you talk about? who cares f.cking spell check here. Everyone understand what i meant.
Writing here and taking money for a work is very different things to compare laziness.
I think you miss the main idea here and talking bullshit. Or you are an other fake account of that f.cking Kitty that you try to digress the main subject here.

I'm talking about your "work" that you expect to get paid for. If you can't be bothered to do your "work" properly - why should you get paid?

https://medium.com/@saphiretr

Your article is a steaming pile of horseshit.
Saphire

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:14:14 PM

I'm talking about your "work" that you expect to get paid for. If you can't be bothered to do your "work" properly - why should you get paid?

https://medium.com/@saphiretr

Your article is a steaming pile of horseshit.

1. it is not your f.cking business. and i dont know why you interested in my work. Do you check all the articles ppl write here for >2500 characters Smiley
2. there is no problem with my article. if you really care you can write better.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 07:28:58 PM

1. it is not your f.cking business. and i dont know why you interested in my work. Do you check all the articles ppl write here for >2500 characters Smiley
2. there is no problem with my article. if you really care you can write better.

I'm not interested in your "work" at all. Just stating the obvious fact that you're a shitposter whining about not getting paid.
Saphire

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:48:12 PM

I'm not interested in your "work" at all. Just stating the obvious fact that you're a shitposter whining about not getting paid.

"nothing paid" is not about the content. It is about "insufficient character" according to the idiot Kitty. There was a picture about Roadmap that i used in the article.  My content has a picture about coin roadmap and i thought she would count that words but she didint. So i changed the picture with the text and ask her to check it again. But instead of accepting work she blamed me as a cheater. And send me negative Trust.
You cant declare my article "shitposter" you dont even have the right for this. And there is nothing to talk about it here you still keep digressing the main subject here. The subject is here that fcking Kitty.
She banned me while i was trying to ask about my article. After than i wrote it in the MANO's discord and she tried to ban me form there but the team banned her from banning ppl.

here is the proof that she banned me while i were trying to ask her kindly but banned me for no reason.

And MANO team banned her after this manner

Cean (OP)

Activity: 807
Merit: 522

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:06:38 PM

I don't fucking get why those fucktards defend Lauda. You get paid, perhaps? Or worse, multis?

Don't you fucking see that bitch abuses both trust and merit system?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 08:07:23 PM

You cant declare my article "shitposter" you dont even have the right for this.

You're the shitposter, not your article. Your article is shit, you posted it, you're the shitposter, i.e. one who posts shit. Quite simple really. I don't need any special rights for this.
Saphire

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:20:05 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 06:56:16 AM by Saphire

You cant declare my article "shitposter" you dont even have the right for this.

You're the shitposter, not your article. Your article is shit, you posted it, you're the shitposter, i.e. one who posts shit. Quite simple really. I don't need any special rights for this.

The only shitposter here is you !
- you still keep digressing the main subject.
- you are trying to defend that racist person by distributing the subject.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: