Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:47:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐⭐⭐ [ANN] [IEO] THE ONLY P2P CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE THAT OFFERS ANONYMITY ⭐⭐⭐  (Read 24510 times)
Cointroops (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Cointroops.com - Decentralized P2P Crypto Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 03:02:54 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2018, 12:50:33 AM by Cointroops

IEO STAGE ONE IS LIVE NOW

The First Global P2P Cryptocurrency Exchange That Offers Anonymity To Users. Buy and sell cryptocurrency with local payment methods FASTER, CHEAPER and SAFER. Join Us now!

At COINTROOPS, we have built the First Global P2P Cryptocurrency Exchange That Offers Anonymity To Users. We are now building a global P2P exchange platform for all crypto investors.

COINTROOPS, through CTP Token (CTP), is building a financial utility - a platform that the entire Crypto economy will benefit from and where people can participate in as both users and token holders.

COINTROOPS offer one of the lowest fee on its exchange, which is 0.25% (pay with CTP token) for Sellers. For the Buyers, there is no fee incurred to trade, its FREE! Through Token Sale, COINTROOPS will be able to sustain and offer the lowest fee for a sustainable period of time while upgrading and improving its service to greater outreach worldwide!

IEO Stage 1 starting on the 1st July 2018, 20% bonus will be allocated to every single purchase within the month from this date as early bird discount and reward to early adopters. Followed by Stage Two 15% and Stage Three 10% respectively.

COINTROOPS' token (CTP) will be available for trading immediately upon token sale period ended on the 1st October 2018, along with Bitcoin and altcoins like Ether Litecoin, Dash, Bitcoin Cash to name a few. More altcoins will be supported in the near future.

Register an account on www.cointroops.com now and start depositing into your account to ensure participation for the Stage 1 20% Bonus from 1st July 2018!

COINTROOPS Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) Token Sale Period

COINTROOPS Decentralized P2P Exchange Platform (Opening on the 1st October)

seantcm

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:44:40 AM

I came across this thread when I google online for Decentralized P2P Exchange. Looks like you have developed the product before the Token Sale. Do you have a Bounty Program? Where can I register for it?

Thanks!
dzkrb1966

Activity: 602
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:09:28 AM

I would like to ask. Do you create crypto-instruments? Is it possible to trade in shorts? Is it possible to buy and sell Fiat there?
Cointroops (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:21:08 AM

Yes we have a Bounty Program which we allocated $7m worth of Tokens (35,000,000 CTP) and they include Translation, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, Article, Memes to name a few.

Click here to participate in our Bounty Program

Click here for Full Bounty Reward Details.

You will need to register an account on our Exchange Platform first to do that.

Cointroops (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:28:42 AM

I would like to ask. Do you create crypto-instruments? Is it possible to trade in shorts? Is it possible to buy and sell Fiat there?

Hi @dzkrb1966,

Our platform allows sellers and buyers to post advertisements to Sell and Buy Crypto for Fiat currency.
There is no shorts trading in here. Its as simple as what is on the video =)
Please view our video here: https://youtu.be/I-hayYR3lo8

seantcm

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:33:16 PM

Please can you direct me to the bounty thread as I cant find too many threads. Thank you
Cointroops (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 07:04:50 PM

Please can you direct me to the bounty thread as I cant find too many threads. Thank you

Please see the below:

English Bounty Thread
Bounty Application
Bounty Full Detail PDF

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:28:31 PM

For Vietnamese community, you can come and discuss about Cointroops here: Vietnamese ANN Thread
Also if you want to know more with fully explanation about Cointroops, please refer to whitepaper (translated vietnamese language) here: Whitepaper Vietnamese

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Cointroops (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:07:24 AM

For Vietnamese community, you can come and discuss about Cointroops here: Vietnamese ANN Thread
Also if you want to know more with fully explanation about Cointroops, please refer to whitepaper (translated vietnamese language) here: Whitepaper Vietnamese

Well Done Anobtc. Keep up the good work and monitor the threads.
Cheers!

tortumtrak

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 10:35:50 PM

Turkish ANN Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Bounty Thread is LIVE !

Turkish Whitepaper is LIVE !
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:59:27 AM

Hi @dzkrb1966,

Our platform allows sellers and buyers to post advertisements to Sell and Buy Crypto for Fiat currency.

Clear. I know several similar platforms. For example, there is such a platform https://localbitcoins.net/. How is your platform different?
Cointroops (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:57:53 PM

Hi @dzkrb1966,

Clear. I know several similar platforms. For example, there is such a platform https://localbitcoins.net/. How is your platform different?

Hi Love Crypto.

That is a great question.

I will answer this question in two parts:

On Service Level, we are:
1. Cheaper Fee  (0.25% VS 1%)
2. More cryptocurrency options - 5 VS 1: (Cointroops: BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, CTP) VS Localbitcoins: BTC
3. More payment gateway support: Various payment gateway VS Only Bank Transfer

On Platform Level, we are:
1. Unique and secure - No disclosure or Clients privacy, off the authority radar
2. Scale-able with Initial Exchange Offering with a Roadmap to develop a Decentralized Trading Exchange
3. Build Eco-system with CTP token -  Integration with partners across Entertainment and Retail industries
4. Support listing of other Tokens/Coins on Cointroops (Pre or Post the ICO)

There will be more exciting announcement will be made in due course =)

Stay tuned and follow us on Telegram Group, Facebook, Telegram Channel etc!

Cointroops (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:16:05 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2018, 03:13:34 AM by Cointroops

* Note that Reputation and Customer Support shows EMPTY because we are new and that is not applicable for comparison =)

baccar

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 04:01:38 PM

baccar

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:29:54 PM

Cointroops (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 08:57:53 AM

Great! Updated accordingly =)

Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:37:23 AM

with the team managing this project going forward this project will achieve success easily and can grow and many investors are interested in this project.hope the best for this future project.

iren squares

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

Share and Connect Global Music Entertainment

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:51:32 AM

IEO has many great idea and the fitur has many advantages for users. i hope this project will success and get a lot investors.

iLink2Music     ●     PRE-ICO LIVE     ●     J O I N  U S
|   THE POWER TO SHARE & CONNECT GLOBAL MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT   |
[          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ]
Cointroops (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 01:15:34 PM

Indeed. Thank you =)

We are rolling out features like providing Escrow service to any transactions, using out P2P Platform.

Stay tuned =)

filisia

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:25:55 AM

IEO has many great idea and the fitur has many advantages for users. i hope this project will success and get a lot investors.
this project should be developed to succeed later, hopefully the team involved will always be passionate and vigorous in promoting this project so that later will many investors who know and this project can run to success.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: