Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:21:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Pmtocoins.com new exchange [Update 28/03]  (Read 15032 times)
Shahrukh (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 02:20:05 AM
Last edit: March 28, 2014, 05:35:21 PM by Shahrukh

IRC : #pmtocoinsOfficial

We have a complete makeover Have a look!

IPO listed on cryptostocks.com https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=513484

Still paying bitcoins Sad

Scan QR to visit on mobile

I have cancelled all the pending trades where any of you have tried to buy ALTcoins using available BTC on the website, I will now transfer those BTC into a new balance called pending BTC so that new deposits will not be effected by the old mishap. Once that is done you have two options to withdraw those pending BTC either get shares from cryptostocks for that BTC or wait for slower withdrawal process to get back your BTC

Update 11/03 : Its been almost a week since some of you are waiting to withdraw your BTC, I covered as much as I can from my own pocket. Those who are not aware on what actually happened let me tell you, Someone manipulated the system and credited his account with fake BTC and then he bought coins from those who were selling them this credits the account with fake BTC thankfully the guy who manipulated was not able to withdraw alcoins or BTC because of manual withdrawals. Now everyone wants to withdraw BTC which they have in their account which actually doe not exists. At the time all this happened I tried to be nice to users and thought that I can cover everything from my pocket that was a big mistake, for a moment I had a thought to reverse these fake transactions, I wish I would have done that.

Situation at the moment : I have refunded BTC withdrawals to respective accounts so it can be used to buy alt coins. Except BTC all other coins withdraw working fine.

What is the plan now :

• Raise some funds quickly
  • Pay the users back what is left
  • Get more secure website code

When :

BTC withdrawals will start within the next 24 hours
For the instant the current code of the website will be fixed for more security but a complete new code will be implemented very soon.

Released a few days ago, website is working fine trade volume is low at the moment but expect it to turn better I invite you to have a look on the website pmtocoins.com suggestions are welcome to make it better. We will be trading Perfect Money against ALTCoins. We are trading Bitcoin Litecoin Peercoin Novacoin Dogecoin Catcoin and PenguinCoin as of now.

Deposits has been disabled because of few problems with trade engine, we are working on it to fix as soon as possible please bear with us, this will be fixed in a couple of hours. If you want any clarification we are available through skype pmtocoins. Stay tuned for the updates.

We are trading

1) Litecoin
2) Novacoin
3) Dogeocin
4) Penguincoin
5) Franko
6) Rapidcoin
7) Digitalcoin
8 ) Karmacoin
9) Frycoin
10) Lemoncoin
11) Unobtanium
12) Benjamins
13) Eletronic Benefits
14) Pandacoin
15) Litebar
16) Darkcoin
17) Mooncoin
18) Dopecoin
19) Flappycoin
20) Rabbitcoin
21) Batcoin
22) Grumpycoin
23) Takeicoin
24) Charitycoin
25) Auroracoin
26) Dimecoin
27) Helixcoin
28) Einsteinium
29) FCKBanks
30) Emucoin

Migrating server now please have patience we will be up and running soon.

While migrating server we messed up with some files and had to upload backup copy. So you might find some pages not working very well.

Some coins are not responding to RPC calls. Not to worry someone is working on that too.

IP ban system has been paused for sometime however your Ip is still being recorded for unusual activities.

If you have pending BTC withdrawal not to worry it will be cleared in the next cycle when we move funds from Cold storage
[/b]

Today we released 2 more bitcoins. Many of you might have received partial payments and some of you may not have received any, we are covering every bit and need your support

This is the update regarding delayed withdrawals

Today when I logged into the website the first thing I found  1 Auroracoin = 3000 BTC kind of strange I then checked the transactions and other audits to find a bug in the script due to which someone credited his account with 260 BTC fortunately he was not able to withdraw them because of manual withdraw confirmations. But what he did is bought millions of coins on high price this ultimately credits the account of seller with BTC and the seller is innocent here. Now we have withdrawal request of more than what we have as BTC stock. But nevermind we are filling it up and paying to those who are left. We may need some time for this(I am not asking for weeks) like a couple of hours. Current status : Only 10 BTC withdrawals are left which is not more than 7 BTC and will be paid soon.

TO EVERYONE WHO ARE USING OUR EXCHANGE ADDRESS TO WITHDRAW COINS FROM POOLS PLEASE UPDATE THE ADDRESS AS WE HAVE SWITCHED THE SERVER AND THE ADDRESS YOU ARE USING MAY BELONG TO THE OLD SERVER. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE OLD SERVER WILL NO LONGER BE ACTIVE IN 3 DAYS WE THEN WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR COINS.

I turned everyone down Sad Sorry for that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shahrukh (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 08:28:30 PM

Bump

Peter Br.

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 08:36:06 PM

I love your site ! Good luck.
Penguincoin

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 09:19:06 PM

Operator added PENG / Penguincoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=442876.0

Goodluck with site!
rp4prez2008

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 10:40:36 PM

Any word yet on when this site will be sorted out. Time to trade some peng!
Shahrukh (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 11:19:43 PM

Deposits are now enabled and trading as well please trade small amount only and in case you find any bug please report here or on skype

rp4prez2008

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 11:29:10 PM

Any news on when you'll add Karmacoin?
Shahrukh (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2014, 11:35:11 PM

Any news on when you'll add Karmacoin?

Fixing that only I do not know how some files are missing from the folder downloaded from github

Shahrukh (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2014, 09:35:57 PM

Bitcoin
Litecoin
Novacoin
Namecoin
Peercoin
Franko
Dogecoin
Catcoin
Penguincoin

are now listed

rp4prez2008

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:09:54 PM

Can't withdraw peng. Same user name as her. Can you look into it please?
atleticofa

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 11:33:41 PM

Can't withdraw peng. Same user name as her. Can you look into it please?

The same issue for me
rp4prez2008

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 03:47:46 PM

Stay away from this site! Have over 60,000 peng there and can not withdraw. Not a word from dev. You've been warned!
rp4prez2008

View Profile
February 06, 2014, 04:04:36 PM

Looks like withdraw is working now. Still, not a word from dev makes me reluctant to do trading there...
Shahrukh (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2014, 06:38:02 PM

Looks like withdraw is working now. Still, not a word from dev makes me reluctant to do trading there...

Withdraw requests processed

Shahrukh (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2014, 08:04:53 PM

We have fixed the trade engine issue and now it is working fine

Shahrukh (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2014, 01:09:25 AM

We are now trading Rapid coin come buy some

leewilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:06:14 PM

We are now trading Rapid coin come buy some

I deposited both BTC and RPD with no issues whatsoever, but
when I try to withdrawal either it just sits there pending.  Huh

Repair the withdrawals please.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
leewilson

View Profile
February 09, 2014, 10:27:22 PM

Any one else currently having withdrawal issues with this exchange?

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
Shahrukh (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2014, 05:15:10 AM

Processed

leewilson

View Profile
February 10, 2014, 05:31:07 AM

Processed

Thank you.  

Was there something hung up or do you have to do them manually?

Edit: Hate that the coin value dropped 300% since I tried to withdrawal and am at a loss now.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: