Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:59:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♆♆♆ [ANN] MOROZZZ COIN [AIRDROP] [GIVEAWAY] [77%+290%] ♆♆♆  (Read 5895 times)
BhuwanPujari

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:59:30 PM

Morozzz is one of the best and interesting and Airdop. I had joined it instantly as I got to know about it from my friend. And today I had participated for the you tube giveaway and I received my 150 coins instant. I am so happy for the coins. Morozzz is very promising project. I wish it will go the skies soon.
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:19:52 PM

Morozzz is one of the best and interesting and Airdop. I had joined it instantly as I got to know about it from my friend. And today I had participated for the you tube giveaway and I received my 150 coins instant. I am so happy for the coins. Morozzz is very promising project. I wish it will go the skies soon.
Thanks
.nuke

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:20:06 PM

why did you silently change blockchain?
i've mined some on wallet v0.8.7.5 and now updated the wallet, and got no coins.
what should i do?

dev is this a bug/issue or another scam project?
All our records about the change of the product version since version 0.8 were published on the discord server! And there was also published a record that we are updating the blockchain. Your questions are solvable, we can compensate your losses. We did not position ourselves as a Scam project, do not mud!

I don't use discord at all, could my question be solved without it? Old chain isn't syncing btw.
Thanks Smiley
Promipunit

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:26:31 PM

I had joined it as I got to know about it . And today I had participated for the you tube giveaway and I received my 150 Morozzz coins instant. I am happy for the coins. Morozzz is very promising and interesting project. I loved to be part of this Airdrop.
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:31:18 PM

i've mined some on wallet v0.8.7.5 and now updated the wallet, and got no coins.
what should i do?

All our records about the change of the product version since version 0.8 were published on the discord server! And there was also published a record that we are updating the blockchain. Your questions are solvable, we can compensate your losses. We did not position ourselves as a Scam project, do not mud!

I don't use discord at all, could my question be solved without it? Old chain isn't syncing btw.
Thanks Smiley
Bcтaeт eдинcтвeнный вoпpoc пoчeмy нe диcкopд? Tы жe вpoдe xoчeшь вepнyть нaмaйнeныe мoнeтки y тeбя пoявилacь тaкaя вoзмoжнocть. Пиши тyдa. Cтapaя цeпь нe бyдeт cинxpoнизиpoвaтьcя мы мeняли кoд нa peлизe 1.1.1.2 .  
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:32:13 PM

I had joined it as I got to know about it . And today I had participated for the you tube giveaway and I received my 150 Morozzz coins instant. I am happy for the coins. Morozzz is very promising and interesting project. I loved to be part of this Airdrop.
Thanks
.nuke

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:37:41 PM

what should i do?

Thanks Smiley
Bcтaeт eдинcтвeнный вoпpoc пoчeмy нe диcкopд? Tы жe вpoдe xoчeшь вepнyть нaмaйнeныe мoнeтки y тeбя пoявилacь тaкaя вoзмoжнocть. Пиши тyдa. Cтapaя цeпь нe бyдeт cинxpoнизиpoвaтьcя мы мeняли кoд нa peлизe 1.1.1.2 .  
пoтoмy чтo диcкopд нeyдoбный, cлишкoм тaм мнoгo мycopa. a pэйт кaкoй пo cooтнoшeнию к "cтapым" мoнeткaм?
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:39:26 PM

what should i do?

Thanks Smiley
пoтoмy чтo диcкopд нeyдoбный, cлишкoм тaм мнoгo мycopa. a pэйт кaкoй пo cooтнoшeнию к "cтapым" мoнeткaм?
Cмoтpя нacкoлькo дaвнo ты пoдключилcя к пpoeктy.
.nuke

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:47:22 PM

what should i do?

Thanks Smiley

623 блoкa выcoтa мoeгo чeйнa. c 31 мapтa нe cинкaлo.
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:49:16 PM

what should i do?

Thanks Smiley

623 блoкa выcoтa мoeгo чeйнa. 13 нeдeль пoкaзывaeт нeпocинкaнo.
Cкpины кидaй в диcкopд, oбcyдим
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:52:56 PM

What advantages are there to using Scrypt?
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 06:55:41 PM

A lot of miners
airdrop21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:56:51 PM

A lot of miners

How many airdrops you will have in total?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 07:07:30 PM

A lot of miners

How many airdrops you will have in total?
We were hoping for 300,000, but I think 500,000 would be better.
Vinxent

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:53:44 PM

Do you have a whitelist? I want to sign up, it's a great project!
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:17:28 PM

Do you have a whitelist? I want to sign up, it's a great project!

not do
chris.stop.her143

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:41:04 AM

i love this new project and want to participate and be part of this in this early stage, i have a little suggestion about the wallet, it would be more easier to some member who dont own a windows wallet and using phone in their discord to have a paper wallet in your website so it would be more accessible to all the member to get their wallet address if they are busy using their phone. i am looking forward for your reply thanks   
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:45:54 PM

As a miner, I saw now the difficulty is rising that can kill every GPU rig I have and with a small portion of profit everyday, I decided to shutdown all my rigs and waiting for GPU mining recovery, now This project is another way out for another journey of every miner, I hope this one will become successful and bring life for every miner.
suzannelavonna

Activity: 20

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:35:01 PM

A good project with great potential in the future Grin Grin Grin
joyalesley

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:53:27 PM

a good project with great potential in the future everyone let's introduce this project to develop together Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: