Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:51:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♆♆♆ [ANN] MOROZZZ COIN [AIRDROP] [GIVEAWAY] [77%+290%] ♆♆♆  (Read 5889 times)
leoric251

Activity: 121
Merit: 5

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:44:40 PM

The dev is very approachable ask him anything Smiley More information will be given to you. It has average supply + a banking feature, its an opportunity.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:54:08 PM

The dev is very approachable ask him anything Smiley More information will be given to you. It has average supply + a banking feature, its an opportunity.
Thanks!
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:59:03 PM

I hope this project will be prosperous. A very detailed and profitable logo, brilliant vision, judicious results.
Thanks!
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

Morozzz is a great project with great community. My best wishes always be with zzz coin. Hope for the best.

Thank you mate! Credit to our very approachable and transparent developer of Morozzz coin and to the rest of the team.
Wink
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

killersyw

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:40:04 PM

The project is just way to good and well thought Right now it really is one of the best project i have ever seen so far
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 05:39:19 PM

The project is just way to good and well thought Right now it really is one of the best project i have ever seen so far
Thanks you
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 12:58:57 AM

GoooD Day!  Roll Eyes
Zurcermozz

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:06:22 AM

Morozz will help us to change the cryptoworld. I will follow this project as far as i can Smiley  Lets' support Morozz Coin
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 01:10:13 AM

The project seems rather budding. Sentient business, excellence design, very nice website.
Thank you, we are trying for the future together!
Jjunpat

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:25:03 AM

Lets wait and see how this coin get listed on any coin exchange and I am excited that time comes the Morozzz Coin will be part in our everyday exchange activities. This coin project starts from humble beginning with great road map plans of Morozzz Coin Project. Lets help support our ZZZ Coin buy and hold to its awaited momentous event to come.
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 10:22:27 AM

Hey friends. Morozzz Coin is getting exciting every day. Come and join us, I'm sure you will have lots of fun inside our community. We have a very good dev and mod/helper teams who are always supportive to the members of the community. See you at Morozzz Coin discord channel. Wink
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:34:37 AM

Lets wait and see how this coin get listed on any coin exchange and I am excited that time comes the Morozzz Coin will be part in our everyday exchange activities. This coin project starts from humble beginning with great road map plans of Morozzz Coin Project. Lets help support our ZZZ Coin buy and hold to its awaited momentous event to come.

Just waiting won't bring this to an exchange. The devs must negotiate with them.
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 12:15:09 PM

Just waiting won't bring this to an exchange. The devs must negotiate with them.
We have applied for many exchanges. We communicate with support service and hope to enter the market soon!
@maxking

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:37:08 PM

We have applied for many exchanges. We communicate with support service and hope to enter the market soon!

I just found out this coin here in bitcointalk. It's good that you Dev are applying in many exchanges. I want to join this community. How do i start? Can I mine this using my computer only?
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 02:56:35 PM

I just found out this coin here in bitcointalk. It's good that you Dev are applying in many exchanges. I want to join this community. How do i start? Can I mine this using my computer only?

Yes PC only
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 03:23:57 PM

Hey friends. Morozzz Coin is getting exciting every day. Come and join us, I'm sure you will have lots of fun inside our community. We have a very good dev and mod/helper teams who are always supportive to the members of the community. See you at Morozzz Coin discord channel. Wink
Cool
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 05:44:12 PM

Shocked GIVEAWAY Shocked

faheem5405

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:50:28 AM

Morozzz Coin - This project combines innovative approaches and cryptographic methods to achieve the best results in the new technological world.

Currently, They are working on a completely new blockchain and new algorithm that does not need any capacity or a constant on-line. They want to get away from POS and POW because it is really uncomfortable and unsafe.

This project comes from a solid company. They has big potential. I am proud to be a part of Morozzz Coin.
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:56:46 AM

Morozzz Coin - This project combines innovative approaches and cryptographic methods to achieve the best results in the new technological world.

Currently, They are working on a completely new blockchain and new algorithm that does not need any capacity or a constant on-line. They want to get away from POS and POW because it is really uncomfortable and unsafe.

This project comes from a solid company. They has big potential. I am proud to be a part of Morozzz Coin.
Thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: