Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:14:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♆♆♆ [ANN] MOROZZZ COIN [AIRDROP] [GIVEAWAY] [77%+290%] ♆♆♆  (Read 5889 times)
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:29:14 AM

Hi guys thanks I won in giveaways ez 300 zzz coins
Every day giveaways in MoroZZZ that is nice. And I hope they will give more and more for all new and old members. MoroZZZ coin will go up soon because of there plan and team of this project.
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:25:41 AM

Every day giveaways in MoroZZZ that is nice. And I hope they will give more and more for all new and old members. MoroZZZ coin will go up soon because of there plan and team of this project.
Thanks
camuszpride

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:45:08 AM

Thanks
Everyday giveaway gives us all chance to get ZZZ. This is a great opportunity to get more coins.
justsimpleram

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:24:13 AM

Thanks
Everyday giveaway gives us all chance to get ZZZ. This is a great opportunity to get more coins.
Yeah! MoroZZZ is very great project and keep giving rewards to the members. Soon many people will join this project because of their deeds.
Xenon05

Activity: 228

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:30:12 AM

One of the thing that I liked in MoroZZZ is the BANK. Because you can keep your coins with it with an interest rate of 77% per annum and a bonus at the end of the year of 290%.Then you can removed your interest every week then you can withdrawn the entire deposit any time you want. Shocked Shocked

Bank its good

hello dev, 1st thanks for discord giveaway. can you give as more info about bank i have some coins, if i put it in this bank howw can i calculate my reward in a dat or week.
There is a calculator for calculating interest and payments. It is in the Discord. You can withdraw interest every week or every month. To do this, you need to fill out a form.
MoroZZZ never disappoint us about the project the team is always active to help the members of the project. I want to explore more in this project especially the BANK. I hope I will be able to know more about it and more update on it.

Indeed, Morozzz is a really good project that will lead us to success. Must read the whitepaper in order to understand what this project means to us.

Yes, when you read the whitepaper and the roadmap you will know the purpose of the project and the value of the coin, Morozzz is a great project that you will watch and keep your eyes on it.
camuszpride

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 09:07:13 AM

Giveaways !! Come on discord #giveaway channel. Lots of coins there to be given away!

https://discord.gg/pDMhbxu
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:46:38 PM

Giveaways !! Come on discord #giveaway channel. Lots of coins there to be given away!

Cheesy Invite  Cheesy
justsimpleram

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:08:51 PM

Cheesy Invite  Cheesy
Yeah come with us this channel will give many rewards and giveaways. MoroZZZ is very generous to all the members on his group. Then this project have great opportunities and will be on the top soon.
yanoaziz

Activity: 537
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:20:10 PM

hello friends happy to be part of this communty. i joined discord giveaway every day. team are generous. i invite all my friends to join. keep it  up team.
morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 05:19:25 PM

hello friends happy to be part of this communty. i joined discord giveaway every day. team are generous. i invite all my friends to join. keep it  up team.
Good!
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 05:30:14 PM

Lets wait and see how this coin get listed on any coin exchange and I am excited that time comes the Morozzz Coin will be part in our everyday exchange activities. This coin project starts from humble beginning with great road map plans of Morozzz Coin Project. Lets help support our ZZZ Coin buy and hold to its awaited momentous event to come.

Just waiting won't bring this to an exchange. The devs must negotiate with them.
We have applied for many exchanges. We communicate with support service and hope to enter the market soon!

That is problematic as they often really take their time and the listing process can take from several weeks to months. Hope you can achieve something soon.
Thanks!

Maybe you can keep us in the loop and let us know whether there is some progress with any exchanges.
justsimpleram

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 08:36:29 PM

Lets wait and see how this coin get listed on any coin exchange and I am excited that time comes the Morozzz Coin will be part in our everyday exchange activities. This coin project starts from humble beginning with great road map plans of Morozzz Coin Project. Lets help support our ZZZ Coin buy and hold to its awaited momentous event to come.

Just waiting won't bring this to an exchange. The devs must negotiate with them.
We have applied for many exchanges. We communicate with support service and hope to enter the market soon!

That is problematic as they often really take their time and the listing process can take from several weeks to months. Hope you can achieve something soon.
Thanks!

Maybe you can keep us in the loop and let us know whether there is some progress with any exchanges.
I hope MoroZZZ will be on exchanges soon. And I predict the price of it will be high on the right time. Please give us update about going MoroZZZ in the market so that we knew it.
enzo17

Merit: 103

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:29:08 PM

Thanks!

I hope MoroZZZ will be on exchanges soon. And I predict the price of it will be high on the right time. Please give us update about going MoroZZZ in the market so that we knew it.

Yes mate, Morozzz coin will be listing soon. Patience. And then more patience. These things take time. So we must have to help support this coin and hopefully, exchanges will list Morozzz coin any soon. Keep it up!

camuszpride

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 01:17:39 AM

Thanks!

Yes mate, Morozzz coin will be listing soon. Patience. And then more patience. These things take time. So we must have to help support this coin and hopefully, exchanges will list Morozzz coin any soon. Keep it up!

It's true that we need more patience on that part. We'll have exchange listing soon and will keep posted on this. Rest assured the team are working on it.
enzo17

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:15:21 AM

Guys, let's vote for Morozzz Coin in CoinFalcon Exchange,  Let's support our coin to go to exchange let's vote..
Post your screenshot with your discord name, and post your address.
The reward for voting 2 ZZZ

https://feedback.coinfalcon.com/coin-request/p/morozzz-coin

enzo17

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:37:51 AM

Let's vote for Morozzz Coin in Shardax. you can vote every 24 hours. Let's vote and support our coin to go on the Shardax Exchange.
A reward for voting 2 ZZZ

https://shardax.com/votes/coin?coin=Morozzz%20Coin

morozzzcoin-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:12:58 AM

Thanks!

Eat. We were allowed to enter CREX24 . Now we are raising funds for the listing.
yanoaziz

Activity: 537

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:25:58 PM

Eat. We were allowed to enter CREX24 . Now we are raising funds for the listing.
very intersting the communty waiting for exchange. CREX24 for the first listing gonna be great step. thanks you team for you hard work.
can you tell me the number of  coin in circulation.
Hamukione

Activity: 1202
Merit: 507

Pinch.Network Guaranteed Airdrop

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

Morozzz Coin has now been added to the prelisting vote on https://sonox.io Exchange platform.
The top 3 coins will receive a contribution in SONO.
You can vote on 3 different coins every day.
So remember to come back tomorrow and vote on your project!

Sonox.io is launching officially on the 28th of August.

Pinch.Network - Join the airdrop now for free! No waitlist, no points. Guaranteed airdrop by claiming a free NFT.
sacombank

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:54:55 PM

Morozzz Coin has now been added to the prelisting vote on https://sonox.io Exchange platform.
The top 3 coins will receive a contribution in SONO.
You can vote on 3 different coins every day.
So remember to come back tomorrow and vote on your project!

Sonox.io is launching officially on the 28th of August.
This is  awesome news ,  ,thank you for information ,we will vote at sonox to morozzz coin will be listed on this exchange.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux[/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: