Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:52:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: is there a people behind this bitcoin price drop?
YES
NO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin price can be manipulate by the others?  (Read 706 times)
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:45:44 PM

The biggest mistake we make is trying to measure the value of bitcoin with other currencies, especially dollars. The value of a bitcoin is always 1 bitcoin. I can hold it for years without doubt!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:51:50 PM

Bitcoin manipulation has been a hot topic already since bitcoin started to fall down after it hits 20,000$. I don't think it can be manipulated by just the demand of the people because you can't control people's mind. But for those big fish or whales that crypto experts say about, then i think they can because they are the ones holding big volume of bitcoin.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:19:34 AM

bitcoin prices can be manipulated by others by making bad news and countries banning bitcoin, therefore bitcoin prices may change. bitcoin prices are falling because some countries and banks ban bitcoin, they ban because bitcoin can be used as a place where criminals make transactions.

squallw

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:31:29 AM

Yeah im sure that Bitcoin is currently under manipulation.
Some theory says that the big players want to buy a lot of bitcoins but they don't wanna pay high prices, so they are manipulating now and dumping the price to the ground and at right time they will buy $bilion/$trilion and pump bitcoin to the moon

And i have no doubt it is manipulated from december 2017 to now it is like -70%, this is too huge dump to be a natural correction.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:12:09 AM

manipulation can occur in various businesses until a company that has grown and dibitcoin very many people who try to manipulate it can use it as a forbidden business transaction so bitcoin will experience an uncertain price change can change at any time.
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:15:36 AM

The Bitcoin price is not random. There are a few factors that play a role.

The supply and demand of Bitcoin is one. Big whales can come in and purchase a large amount and hold them indefinitely. Also, the current price of the fiat dollar is another one that has nothing to do with Bitcoin's value itself, but can affect the price.

Lastly, the media can be a manipulator of demand and thus drive up or crash the price.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:22:01 AM

For me to answer this question in my opinion, my answer is no. It is not that the people directly manipulates the price of the Bitcoin but the supply and demand in the Bitcoin of the users of this crypto currency. Moreover, situations are also the one that made have a change in the Bitcoin price somehow like the false news the spreading to the lots of people.
Fishthatgirl3

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:30:57 AM

It is being manipulated right now.
As you look at the chart right now, there is a lot of huge vertical candlesticks. Only people holding a lot of coins can make those big changes. They get benefits from making the price goes the way they want and buy and sell at any point they want.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:27:32 AM

I have personally heard of manipulation in markets like LIBOR to FX. others think that miners are affecting the price. overall, its hard to say about one or the other but the prices are being manipulated at some point
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:53:43 AM

Yes and the banks control or pay the media to ruin the image of bitcoin. I remember that there was a month that there were only FUD after another but when there is good news, it was never discusses. Media manipulate ordinary traders and they lose confidence and withdraw it to  fiat.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:40:18 AM

from january 2018, bitcoin price is always changing, a suddenly increased but after a second deep dropped will surly exist. it is the vise versa of bitcoin price last year (2017). until now the price of bitcoin from january upto now (june) is still dropping. so i was wondering if theres a group of people behind this bitcoin price drop?

Yes it could be. If you have many coins in your possession, you can make the market price up and down with your coin.
Manipulators want to make us panic buying or panic selling our coins, so they can buy with lower and sell with higher price in the market.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:34:44 AM

Big YES. It is happening right now, for my own opinion. It is true that price of Bitcoin is manipulated by some big time business person right now. There is article called Bitcoin Cartel, which it is really stated and well explained how Bitcoin is manipulated.
opendata

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:17:14 AM

Yes bitcoin price can manipulated by other mostly big whales or groups who are holding most of bitcoins they make fall down market and make panic most of investors and then they buy their bitcoins and then sell in profits when market will up but we need to more aware about bitcoin market exit and entry time because right strategy give us good profit.
PonyBoy

Activity: 313

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:25:52 PM

I think that the real bitcoin manipulates are the whale, because compared to the previous one, now prices are likely to cause a big wave, and there is no bad news, or good news will lead to large fluctuations. It is only the market.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 01:01:11 PM

from january 2018, bitcoin price is always changing, a suddenly increased but after a second deep dropped will surly exist. it is the vise versa of bitcoin price last year (2017). until now the price of bitcoin from january upto now (june) is still dropping. so i was wondering if theres a group of people behind this bitcoin price drop?
Yes Bitcoin prices can be manipulated by whales or group of people who wants to gain good profits. As of now maybe there is a manipulation going on but it could also be a natural occurrence in this cryptocurrency industry. Manipulation can be a good way of earnings either for us ordinary people or to those who are behind the event. Volatility is one of the reason why we get profits either hodling or trading Bitcoins or any other tokens or coins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:55:54 PM

yes of course bitcoin can and very easy to manipulate, you just need so much capital so you can move bitcoin price all over the world. because I see MTGOX can implement that way, they can make the bitcoin price to collapse.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Mezze

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:48:09 PM

yes of course bitcoin can and very easy to manipulate, you just need so much capital so you can move bitcoin price all over the world. because I see MTGOX can implement that way, they can make the bitcoin price to collapse.

Yes, whales and big exchanges manipulate the market all the time. There's nothing you can do about it. If you have enough money you can do anything and they have enormous amounts of money.
sergiom

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:40:56 PM

I think there is a group of people who are behind the fall in prices for bitcoins, which can lead to bad news about bitcoin or anything else that can lead to lower prices for bitcoins. It was deliberately made to allow everyone to buy bitcoin in large quantities and at a cheap price.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:38:15 PM

You haven't here before, aren't you? Bitcoin is prone of manipulation and any other crypto-currencies, even the fiat currency is prone too of manipulation. No matter what we(people), made there will be someone that will make an advantage of it for their own benefits. It sucks btw, but we couldn't do anything about it, that's why we gotta have to ride it all along.

ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:15:27 AM

You haven't here before, aren't you? Bitcoin is prone of manipulation and any other crypto-currencies, even the fiat currency is prone too of manipulation. No matter what we(people), made there will be someone that will make an advantage of it for their own benefits. It sucks btw, but we couldn't do anything about it, that's why we gotta have to ride it all along.
yes, bitcoin price movements can easily be manipulated by people who have large capital to influence market price movements, it can certainly be exploited for personal gain so they can easily make a profit by manipulating market price movements.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: