Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:25:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: is there a people behind this bitcoin price drop?
YES
NO

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin price can be manipulate by the others?  (Read 706 times)
sinxyuekie (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:46:37 AM

from january 2018, bitcoin price is always changing, a suddenly increased but after a second deep dropped will surly exist. it is the vise versa of bitcoin price last year (2017). until now the price of bitcoin from january upto now (june) is still dropping. so i was wondering if theres a group of people behind this bitcoin price drop?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gantez

Activity: 1736
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:04:17 AM

If you compare the price of bitcoin in 2017 to 2018, that of last year has been more profitable to investors. Anyway, the price fluctuation is normal, it depends on the divide that one find themselves at the point in time.

For manipulation, it is possible whether intentional or not. You need to understand that when a large portion is being put on sell order, it generates panic which could lead people into selling. That in itself is a form of panic.
Kimchu kuno

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:21:10 AM

If you compare the price of bitcoin in 2017 to 2018, that of last year has been more profitable to investors. Anyway, the price fluctuation is normal, it depends on the divide that one find themselves at the point in time.

For manipulation, it is possible whether intentional or not. You need to understand that when a large portion is being put on sell order, it generates panic which could lead people into selling. That in itself is a form of panic.

It's possible yes there are big whales who's conducted negative thoughts about bitcoin that causes on it's continues down fall main results on this panic selling even in low prices  some investors are retrieved thier investment due to that scenarios but if we think wisely those are strategy wether we remain our trust or continue using bitcoin as  main income and to have a better life to face I should recommend invest more there's a time for us to be on top.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:23:28 AM

so i was wondering if theres a group of people behind this bitcoin price drop?
It was known that there are whales who are controlling the market.

But there's no way to find out on who are these people, you can get a hint on who are spreading FUD with medias. Getting interviewed and give their statement about the falling of bitcoin. Once they have said that bitcoin is going to be dead, they are pushing people to sell. And when the price goes down, they will start buying it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
metro.software

Activity: 75
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:24:02 AM

from january 2018, bitcoin price is always changing, a suddenly increased but after a second deep dropped will surly exist. it is the vise versa of bitcoin price last year (2017). until now the price of bitcoin from january upto now (june) is still dropping. so i was wondering if theres a group of people behind this bitcoin price drop?
You should ask first, if theres a group of people behind this bitcoin price rice in 2017?
akihiro101117

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:29:31 AM

Maybe there's a group of people behind all of this BUT I think there is no way we will know that because cryptocurrency is very unpredictable. We just need to be careful and wait until the market will go up again. I'm hoping for the best that BTC will meet our expectations again this year.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
bristlefront

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:03:22 AM

yes those are whales that could manipulate bitcoin price because they hold many amounts of bitcoins that could interrupt a certain exchange. If those whales cooperate with each other they could change the value into $1 because maybe the time they purchase bitcoin it is much cheaper than a dollar. Some of them are the earliest buyers of bitcoin and it maybe there incentive for being an early bird.

doraemon26

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:19:31 AM

yes those are whales that could manipulate bitcoin price because they hold many amounts of bitcoins that could interrupt a certain exchange. If those whales cooperate with each other they could change the value into $1 because maybe the time they purchase bitcoin it is much cheaper than a dollar. Some of them are the earliest buyers of bitcoin and it maybe there incentive for being an early bird.

I agree, whales are there to manipulate even the market itself, They always been like that, they are the huge holders of bitcoin and other coins, they waiting patiently and selling in highest price.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:42:40 AM

many people say that FUD is causing the crashes and hype the rises, they are correct but something that  i think needs pointing out is the fact that people think FUD is simply whenever someone starts some bullshit topic on a forum and starts talking shit about bitcoin. NO that is called trolling not FUD. and people who are doing it are newbies who have no understanding of the market.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:45:40 AM

I think the current bitcoin manipulation by a whale, because compared with before, now prices are more likely to cause a big wave, and there is no any bad news or good news will cause large fluctuations.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:54:14 AM

it's being investigated by US agency as we speak, so let's see what results they will bring. But either way, I think it's mostly the business model of whales to manipulate the markets.

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
shvishal

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:57:51 AM

bitcoin price is according to the market i think if bunch of individuals sell it then the price could fall other wise i dont thing that prices of bitcoin could be manipulated by others.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:02:52 AM

Certainly, I firmly believe that there is a person or group of people who have an interest in influencing the price of Bitcoin. It has become a growing information in the public because of the decline and increase in price Bitcoin is always influenced by the wave. Furthermore, it is also influenced by public trust, as more and more people who trust Bitcoin then the price will increase. But do not forget the panic because it could have made a significant price change. panic will greatly make us become very depressed and it will also decrease the confidence in the Bitcoin.
zorko34

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:04:19 AM

there's always some actors (whales) who can manipulate the price easily by selling a great amount of bitcoin.
Just remember that the Bitcoin market is relatively unliquid... given the total market cap of Bitcoin the daily volue is faraway less...
as you could see, few days ago a chinese whale sold 8000 BTC causing a great crash in the market... the same thing happend the first time with Mr. MtGox (the bankruptcy trustee).... in an environment of absolutely free maket conditions, no regulation at all... the answer is: yes!! the bitcoin price can be manipulated by the others...
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:12:27 AM

so i was wondering if theres a group of people behind this bitcoin price drop?
It was known that there are whales who are controlling the market.

But there's no way to find out on who are these people, you can get a hint on who are spreading FUD with medias. Getting interviewed and give their statement about the falling of bitcoin. Once they have said that bitcoin is going to be dead, they are pushing people to sell. And when the price goes down, they will start buying it.
US government is looking into this issue as they know how the manipulation happening here in crypto and it deals billions of dollars,but i doubt that they have the capacity to make this possible and pays those involves in this illegal activities.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:40:49 AM

if you think of Bitcoin an Investment, yes any market can be manipulated. That's why we need focus on using Bitcoin as a currency.
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:47:48 AM

No, the price is not still dropping. It's found a bottom at $6,000 and $6,500 a couple times now. So I wouldn't expect it to go below those levels. But it does seem to be going from this price to $10,000 and between, seemingly randomly but the charts tend to be pretty predictive as well as random news here and there spiking the market. I wouldn't say it's manipulation. Pretty normal behavior for Bitcoin in the first few financial quarters of a year.
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:32:18 AM

From january 2018 Bitcoin price is always changing? lol, it always changes because it is highly volatile and the volatility of Bitcoin started from the very start that it gained its value. I also believe that because of group of huge investors selling their Bitcoin when Bitcoin reaches its all time high last year is the reason why Bitcoin price drop drastically, and it also created fear to small investors so that can also be a factor why the price of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency go down. There are really some group of whales in cryptocurrency market but we don't know who are they unless you are one of them.
evilsign

Activity: 280
Merit: 60

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:28:16 PM

I ever read an articel about the cartel. Did you ever read that? I fully believe about that. Beside the fact it will give an impact or not in bitcoin price, it must be there is a group who together want to manipulate one market or not. But in this case, bitcoin drop from 8k until around 6k usd, there are many FUD and I guess the other people will afraid, it will decrease the trust about bitcoin.
BTC.Turtle

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 12:30:19 PM

More than people in my opinion its the events that is responsible for the change in the bitcoin price manipulation.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: