Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:52:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Analyst say bitcoin will Obsolete one day.  (Read 2076 times)
richshopgh

Activity: 120
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:02:08 PM

Is gold and diamond obsolete? Bitcoin is here to stay and it won't ever go out of existence or become obsolete
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:12:37 PM

Who doesn't want decentralization? People want to be more powerful especially in matters regarding their own finances or how they spend their money. That's what bitcoin and blockchain are just providing. This technology has just begun and it's gonna be here for as long as humans remain alive.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:17:35 PM

Blockchain technology was the backbone of bitcoin cryptocurrency and it existed almost 10 years then we could say that 10 years technology without innovation is considered obsolete. Then his analysis is quite valid. There is Tangle by IOTA and other cross-chain inter-connectivity development and this will be the next thing in this crypto world.
Jamesbob16

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:39:15 PM

Bitcoin is one of the best cryptocurrency available in the Market.I don't know why people think in negative manner. Some people took it positively and some are negative. An analyzer believe that bitcoin will be a global currency and another one thinks quite the opposite. I think you have to think in positive manner to succeed in life too. And we just should wait to see the future.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:50:05 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 05:14:30 AM by ladydark

The predictor says its useful,  its visible, but one day it will be obsolete.  
One thing I want to say people wants to says negatively.  this is a new technology, we can't appreciate new things.
 new link down below.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/geopolitical-analyst-believes-blockchain-will-become-obsolete/amp
Yes might be when Quantum computers gets invented.But the researches to make bitcoin codes Quantum proof has started from now itself and we could expect a safer bitcoin in the future.

knggtrrz

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:59:16 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 12:15:44 AM by knggtrrz

It needs a more innovative project for obsolete Bitcoin. Sooner or later each state will create digital money instead of its own paper money, but it can be managed. This will not be good for our unit and we will not be free like in a Bitcoin. So these are the coins that can replace Bitcoin.

There is a possibility for it to happen in the future but we cannot really tell when and how it will happen, if people will continue to support and keep buying and selling bitcoin then the probability of becoming obsolete is very small.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:07:36 AM

Smiley
Its amazing how some people say false things in other to cause some dump in price of the market. George Friedman was not referring to bitcoin, he said that blockchain technology will one day become obsolete. The network which the banking sectors, medical sectors, and hospitality sectors sees as the best modern technology. George Friedman is definitely a cryptocurrency hater.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
thirdkiller

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:21:16 PM

Let's clarify: He didn't say Bitcoin will be obsolete one day, he said blockchain technology will be. He also said that it will be on the basis that intelligence agencies will be able to decrypt it. Well, good luck with that I suppose.

I do think blockchain technology being obsolete is an inevitability though, but unlike Friedman, I think it's going to take a couple of lifetimes, and it's going to be because of a similar but superior technology being invented.

Still I think that bitcoin and blockchain itself are quite vital for now, and why I still hope that it would grow, it's because I put many of my investment capital into it, so hopefully we will see the recovery again.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:33:00 PM

The predictor says its useful,  its visible, but one day it will be obsolete. 
One thing I want to say people wants to says negatively.  this is a new technology, we can't appreciate new things.
 new link down below.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/geopolitical-analyst-believes-blockchain-will-become-obsolete/amp
People like to say negative things about bitcoin just to be in the news. They forget that technology comes and goes just like humans are born and also die. Nothing stays forever. But before blockchain dies, a lot of money would have been made.
upinros

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:37:21 PM

That Blockchain technology is obsolete, it is necessary to compare it with something new more perfect. While this technology can not be compared with anything. So it's too early to talk about this. It's clear that over time any technology is outdated and this will happen sooner or later with blocking technology. There are many problems and problems regarding the technology and are looking for further development that will resolve the current problems faced by users.
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:42:04 PM

Don't trust this type of analytics...Keep investing and make profit by your own strategy,one day wil be yours

Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:55:24 PM

Is likely to become obsolete one day, it may be tomorrow or 100 years from now, but until a superior technology emerges nobody can overcome Bitcoin in its proposal, not to mention that Blockchain is only in the beginning, it will still yield many benefits.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 08:36:05 AM

One thing I want to say people wants to says negatively.  this is a new technology, we can't appreciate new things.
 new link down below.

I don’t think that bitcoin will be obsolete one day because in my opinion bitcoin is very sustainable crypto currency and very versatile too and if we look bitcoin since year 2008 and the success stories of bitcoin billionaires then they simply signify that since year 2008 bitcoin has been very sustainable and I don’t think that bitcoin is a bubble and will end up like bursting because I think this is the starting of bitcoin era and now the countries has started legalising it.
ay0d1

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

Reality can be otherwise. At a time there was no money before it was trade by barter, there was no computer before, and many things, though adoption of bitcion may take time but gradually it will progress as use of internet is progressing in many part of the world and online e-commerce is progressing too. It will make payment easier without having to go through bank.
guppak

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:10:37 PM

new link down below.

The news source you provided above is https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/15/geopolitical-analyst-george-friedman-says-blockchain-will-become-obsolete.html inside the site that needs to be understood is this paragraph:

"Some analysts have noted that if and when an emerging technology called quantum computing matures, it could easily decrypt blockchain. However, they emphasize such a scenario is still years away and blockchain technology itself may also have evolved by that point."

Blockchain becomes obsolete just like an outdated phone after the emergence of smartphones. This is the law of nature in the technological world. But did not rule out Blockchain will upgrade to a better system so it will stay alive and victorious.
So the point is this news is not negative news. People misunderstand about this kind of news.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:36:05 AM

new link down below.

The news source you provided above is https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/15/geopolitical-analyst-george-friedman-says-blockchain-will-become-obsolete.html inside the site that needs to be understood is this paragraph:

"Some analysts have noted that if and when an emerging technology called quantum computing matures, it could easily decrypt blockchain. However, they emphasize such a scenario is still years away and blockchain technology itself may also have evolved by that point."

Blockchain becomes obsolete just like an outdated phone after the emergence of smartphones. This is the law of nature in the technological world. But did not rule out Blockchain will upgrade to a better system so it will stay alive and victorious.
So the point is this news is not negative news. People misunderstand about this kind of news.
Catchy headlines to spread FUD were the most common problem for people who really don't know what bitcoin is. Because of being a jerk investors, panicking all over the crypto world is being inevitable specially people that are ignorate from trading.

RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 03:40:53 PM

new link down below.

Catchy headlines to spread FUD were the most common problem for people who really don't know what bitcoin is. Because of being a jerk investors, panicking all over the crypto world is being inevitable specially people that are ignorate from trading.
Bad news about bitcoin isn't FUD - it is now reality. 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
shackleford

Activity: 281
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:11:09 PM

Everything in our life, ever ends and eventually improved. You don't need to be a famous analyst to judge this truth. Turn around and see what surrounds you, and remember how it was before. This is an evolution, there will be no more Fiat money, perhaps no more bitcoins.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 04:56:18 PM

new link down below.

It's silly to believe a person who relies on the probable disclosure of the bitcoin code or blockchain by the special services. You know that there's a quantum computer, so you guys know that it can hack into anything today. But he is under very strong protection and under a big secret. They  use it in the military industrial complex. Why do they need bitcoin??? contraband is sold..... mybe ))

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:09:05 PM

Everything in our life, ever ends and eventually improved. You don't need to be a famous analyst to judge this truth. Turn around and see what surrounds you, and remember how it was before. This is an evolution, there will be no more Fiat money, perhaps no more bitcoins.

This is right. It's all about evolution and technological process. Before light bulbs and electricity people were using oil lamps.
Before cars people were using horse carriages. Only Studebaker saw the disruption coming and made a successful transformation from a horse carriage to a car producer.
And in the financial world, after a century of stagnation, crypto currencies are coming around the corner. Mainly Bitcoin, which will have a huge impact.
Regarding Bitcoin becoming obsolete, I think this is something generations after us may have to deal with, but not us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: