Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:58:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Analyst say bitcoin will Obsolete one day.  (Read 2076 times)
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:55:18 PM

No I do not trust. Because bitcoin is a digital currency which is based on blockchain technology and blockchain technology is future technology and it is more important teachnology which gives man a better life. But I don't see blockchain technology being obsolete.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kisska2710

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:34:38 AM

btc is representative of this technology, it is not the most optimal, but i think it will not be outdated. BTC is considered the crypto gold
gerasimo

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 11:56:14 AM

we should not pay attention to this. all this is just a speculation. no one can see the future. we can just wait and see what the futurer holds
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:07:56 PM

Meaning of analysis detailed examination of the elements or structure of something,detailed but not a conclusion that bitcoin will go obsolete i feel we should not give heed to information like this because they tend to make people lose focus but rather lets hold on and see what the future holds for bitcoin thanks.
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:12:39 PM

The predictor says its useful,  its visible, but one day it will be obsolete. 
One thing I want to say people wants to says negatively.  this is a new technology, we can't appreciate new things.
 new link down below.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/geopolitical-analyst-believes-blockchain-will-become-obsolete/amp

You must have confidence in bitcoin, bitcoin is a strong coin and not easy to lose. Bitcoin is more trusting than other crypto coins, and you should believe in something that can change your life for the better.

Project xupporter

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:30:55 PM

We live in the generation that quantum computers are been improved on everyday, this is the only reason that can make me agree to block chain becoming obsolete but the obsolete is not 50/100 years to this time before we see a better technology may be not even our generation.
shashkova

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:52:41 AM

we doesn't need to believe in what he's saying. no one can say for sure what can happen in the future. we'' just have to be patient and wait.
Bumblecoin

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:03:22 AM

One thing I want to say people wants to says negatively.  this is a new technology, we can't appreciate new things.
 new link down below.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/geopolitical-analyst-believes-blockchain-will-become-obsolete/amp
We cannot tell exactly what will happen in the future. But it really has a possibility. But I just hope it will not happen. Bitcoin is the most reliable of all crypto currency.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:05:54 AM

The predictor says its useful,  its visible, but one day it will be obsolete.  
One thing I want to say people wants to says negatively.  this is a new technology, we can't appreciate new things.
 new link down below.

Well he did not say directly that it was Bitcoin to be obsolete but still as a part of blockchain process then may be Bitcoin will be obsolete too. There is no permanent of this world except change so i believed blockchain will not gone but it might be replace to improve more because the technology is already adapting the block chain, nations are adapting it and also the banking system that they are also very confident with it and that is why they want to adapt it too. So change is possible but obsolete is not.
elygil2022

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

REMIIT.IO

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:30:55 AM

Almost everything will become obsolete one day. Seriously, I don’t think that too far ahead. Right now, I’m focused on my bitcoin investment and looking forward to use cryptocurrency as payment.  Smiley

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
REMIIT.IO ║ Decentralized Remittance & Payment Platform (https://remiit.io/)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:53:21 AM

Many said this some years ago about bitcoin but look at it now, its still looks strong  bitcoin is here to stay and its the future of digital currency which will be accepted in the whole world soon...
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:57:06 AM

Bitcoin will be obsolete, this is right. The point is "when"? Also internet will be obsolete, also cars and all other things.. but when? The point is not "if", is "when".. that's why i just consider this FUD.. because it is a right point, but said like it was FUD Smiley

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:28:03 AM

new link down below.

may also be true but in my opinion is not obsolete but will change to something better and more developed and forward in the future
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:34:23 AM

I had read several articles that said Bitcoin was dead many times but all their predictions were all wrong. If we looked bitcoin last year it was booming and now, we could say that bitcoin is still alive, even got more investors partake with it. Bitcoin is essentials now in today's technology so it will take many years before we could say bitcoin will be dead.

teterinal

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:30:35 AM

Pure speculation. he can't know, nobody can, we'll just have to see for ourselves in the future. Patience.
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:37:31 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 12:56:13 PM by bungutko

For as long as bitcoin is still popular in the market, definitely this will not become obsolete in the future. Take note that bitcoin is the baseline for every increase or decrease among the altcoins and it will always be the leader in all crypto's until decades from now. I think, more alts will become obsolete even after the ICO sale since some of the people find it not interesting to put for an investment but perhaps not applicable to bitcoin.
jj6080801

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:16:44 PM

Day will come that everything will be obsolete, wouldn't you say with everything will be technologically advance. The money is likewise going to end up outdated. Likewise do whatever it takes not to mind what these haters say as they are here just to vent their outrage of passing up a major opportunity from putting resources into Bitcoin amid the beginning times and are currently attempting to cut Bitcoin down.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:25:20 PM

new link down below.

Mind you, blockchain is very different from bitcoin. Blockchain is an automated public ledger that is very secure. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. And judging the article, even though I don't have yet the degree to compete with the one who said it would be. I would beg to disagree. Blockchain is very versatile to the point that it was even being considered to be implemented in banking services to facilitate digital banking. More than that, it is flexible and is always could be improved.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:33:30 PM

even FIAT will be outdated before bitcoin. I think that bitcoin will be obsolete when armageddon happens. the third world wars are the beginning of the destruction of bitcoin.

and finally, bitcoin will be outdated and useless, because the society focuses on territorial expansion rather than focusing on bitcoins.
isidrorex

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:39:43 PM

No I don't believe that Bitcoin will become obsolete one day. Maybe that analyst isn't just a fan or lacks   knowledge about Bitcoin because his opinion doesn't matter if we compare it to the millions of people who believe and invests  in Bitcoin. I believe Bitcoin will become better year by year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: