Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:46:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some ICO is not scam  (Read 2342 times)
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:57:36 PM

To be honest,some ICO is not scam.I said this because there are still icos that are specific on the problems it aims to solve.I have also seen ICO that shows the correct details ,country and the career of the developers behind the project ,and this helps one to carry out proper research and review.
The ico that shows the correct details of the developers will not exit scam because the team won't like to be prosecuted by the court.Even if they fail to achieve the hardcap ,they will refund every investors his money,but if they hit both softcap and hardcap ,they will do 80% of what they wrote on the white paper.
Intact,if you go through the problems the developers of real ICO want to solve,you will find out they just want to profer solutions on a problem using blockchain technology.Note ,you will also find out the developers ate people who have proven themselves in different capacities especially where they have worked.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nepeso

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:25:58 PM

Hello, let me clear this doubt some people said that all ICO is a scam but I don't believe them because I have invested in some ICO and make a good fortune, let me give you some clue to invest.
1. When you want to invest first of all research about the particular ico you want to invest in, try to check their Whitepaper because some ICO copy text from another ICO white papers
2. Try to check their LinkedIn profile though that does'nt matter because some fake LinkedIn profile.
3.Try to know their real location even though some use VPN to hide their location.
4.website professional matters a lot because some don't even know how to build website and they are claiming that they are in to Blockchain
5. Despite all this..involving in ICO is a big risk

Personally, I now continue to regularly invest in various ICOs. Because I am absolutely sure that today there are promising projects with good ideas and resources for further development. Of course, the number of scammers today is quite large. But with the right choice, you can find profitable solutions.
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:48:11 PM

This is absolutely true and I think that now the best thing that can be thought of is that now many ICOs are really very dubious projects, but there are also normal projects that say exactly about the right investment.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:50:04 PM

90% of ICOs are not surely scam, but they fail to develop the product what they promise, or they fail to satisfy their investors and this cause that these projects are slowly dying after token sale.

Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:56:01 PM

Everyone gives advice on how to choose ICO. Anyone share a successful investment in the project. If among us are those who won from an investment in ICO? I am interested in your opinion on how you chose the project for yourself.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

I believe that behind the widespread of the ICO scam, there are still many ICOs that are legitimate and promising their prospects. To be able to obtain such ICO and as expected, we must be careful when choosing ICO. Check all information contained in the ICO, and also check the background of the team concerned. At present the ICO growth is getting better, the quality of the concept offered is able to bring the revolution to a better direction.
SvetikB

Activity: 504
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:16:06 PM

Even those ways, that author of the topic gave, cant protect you from scam. I usually prefer to find projects, which have connecitons with famous investors, advisors and etc

Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:38:23 PM

Hello, let me clear this doubt some people said that all ICO is a scam but I don't believe them because I have invested in some ICO and make a good fortune, let me give you some clue to invest.
1. When you want to invest first of all research about the particular ico you want to invest in, try to check their Whitepaper because some ICO copy text from another ICO white papers
2. Try to check their LinkedIn profile though that does'nt matter because some fake LinkedIn profile.
3.Try to know their real location even though some use VPN to hide their location.
4.website professional matters a lot because some don't even know how to build website and they are claiming that they are in to Blockchain
It's true that there are some ICOs that are not a scam but they are still having troubles in delay of token distribution, delay in list of exchanges and having troubles in reaching the softcap and the hardcap, that is why a lot of bounty hunters started to quit because joining ICOs today is a lot of risk.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:42:59 PM

It is true that there are some legit ICOs on this market left, but it is pretty sad that such a big percentage of ongoing ICOs is a scam. We need something to regulate this issues, because if we continue to go this road, the industry will die.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:57:06 PM

I agree ICOs are a big risk, but also a good opportinity to make some money if you pick a good one. Sure, the god ones are very rare these days man many scams are trying to scam investors and in general these scam projects are very damagin to the entire market.
It's up to everyone to pick the good ones and if you do so you can have success.

It is true that there are some legit ICOs on this market left, but it is pretty sad that such a big percentage of ongoing ICOs is a scam.
Yeah, I agree, but I'm sure the scams will be less if people are doing a better research. Most scams are easy to spot.

Smiley Smiley
Rob768

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:04:44 PM

Yes, I agree you need to check all carefully before investing. There are several good ICOs now on market but as for me, it's better to buy their tokens after listing. It's less risky.
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:06:26 PM

Yumerium was a big promising ICO and over 3.5 million raised but unfortunately hardcap not reached. Total token issued 800 million but after ico team decide to burned huge token now total supply 26 million. Bounty pool reduced that's why so many hunters open SCAM Accusation but this project not scam in my researching.
Chacha1000

Activity: 645

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:24:25 PM

Some ICO are not scam, we still have many of them that are genuine with good prospects. Though we stil have some of them that are pure scam
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:24:37 PM

Thank you, read through this article I have equipped myself with a number of ways to choose a good ICO. It's still very hard for me to choose an ICO. I often get stuck with dead ICO, ICO scam. Thanks again.
foculur

Activity: 406
Merit: 158

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:32:03 PM

Of course there is good projects and icos, %5-10 of icos are good in my opinion but in bear market like now, it doesn't matter good project or bad project and they are dropping much so you must be careful about icos in the bear market.
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:11:16 PM

Of course, some ICOs are not scamm. But there are very few of them, in order not to fall for scamm projects, you must first read the website then later on the campaign and its ratings. It is better to spend some time on this than do the work for half a year and in the end - scamm
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:16:24 PM

yes, that is true if we do research in cyberspace, but also need to know about the project being developed by participating from each seminar held by the developer to what extent the project has been running to strengthen the level of trust to be able to join the existing ICO.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:17:06 PM

Of course, it is absurd the posts that some people make who believe that this is full of scammers and opportunists, they are simply real people with their ambitions and scruples, so, yes, there are scammers here but I think there are many more developers who genuinely want to make this a better world with the help of cryptos.

kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:20:34 PM

Of course, 81% of ICOs are deceptive. Still, 19% of the ICO is good and can be profitable.
The way you talked about is really the best way to choose a good ICO. I added a way to choose ICO based on softcap or near the hardcap, it is worth doing ICO.
cathat

Activity: 264

TEMCO

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:53:36 PM

Yes, I agree with you. But again I don't see any specifics. Anyone can declare some heresy, and if he does not use the exact values, he will be able to challenge everything.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: