Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:10:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some ICO is not scam  (Read 2342 times)
BelovedOfTheGod

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:28:30 PM

You know how stupid that statement sounds... Some people are white. Ingeniously. No doubt. But what good is this information?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:38:31 PM

There are a lot of scammers in this market, but even more of those who simply cannot fulfill their plans. For various reasons - someone does not have enough time, someone experience.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:47:21 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 02:52:43 PM by Mysteryla

Hello, let me clear this doubt some people said that all ICO is a scam but I don't believe them because I have invested in some ICO and make a good fortune, let me give you some clue to invest.
1. When you want to invest first of all research about the particular ico you want to invest in, try to check their Whitepaper because some ICO copy text from another ICO white papers
2. Try to check their LinkedIn profile though that does'nt matter because some fake LinkedIn profile.
3.Try to know their real location even though some use VPN to hide their location.
4.website professional matters a lot because some don't even know how to build website and they are claiming that they are in to Blockchain
5. Despite all this..involving in ICO is a big risk
Not Just in investing in ICO, but also that any investment has its risk. So we should not be carried away by some enticing words, rather do our own research and be sure of what we are into.
One of the things i always look at before investing in a project, most especially on the part of website. If the CEO or developer of a project cannot give a good and mature website, i can't trust such.
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:04:42 PM

There are still some ICOS that are not really a fraud, but there are very few of them and given the fact that investors have also become few and the cryptocurrency market has sagged so much, I think that these ICOS will not collect a lot of money.
theloinor

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:07:26 PM

Yeah well 95% os ICOS are scam either they exit after they get funds or they deliver something that costs nothing and keep the rest of money....
ricatop

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:09:30 PM

unfortunately there are very few really worthy projects on the market and it is difficult to choose them correctly

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
theloinor

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:36:25 PM

unfortunately there are very few really worthy projects on the market and it is difficult to choose them correctly

exactly and its investors fault that they never check project deeply or read the wp
debby070
Copper Member

Activity: 140

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:39:38 PM

Hello, let me clear this doubt some people said that all ICO is a scam but I don't believe them because I have invested in some ICO and make a good fortune, let me give you some clue to invest.
1. When you want to invest first of all research about the particular ico you want to invest in, try to check their Whitepaper because some ICO copy text from another ICO white papers
2. Try to check their LinkedIn profile though that does'nt matter because some fake LinkedIn profile.
3.Try to know their real location even though some use VPN to hide their location.
4.website professional matters a lot because some don't even know how to build website and they are claiming that they are in to Blockchain

I guess there is no reason to know their true location because as you can see, the word "true" says it all. Why do they need to hide their location? The answer is because they might have some bad things going on. So, to check an ICO, they should have their address and they should be proud of it to consider not a scam.

TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:58:26 PM

You must have decided to kill us with information that carries nothing.
You know about the subject of statistics. Use it.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:00:18 AM

Of course, it is absurd the posts that some people make who believe that this is full of scammers and opportunists, they are simply real people with their ambitions and scruples, so, yes, there are scammers here but I think there are many more developers who genuinely want to make this a better world with the help of cryptos.
yeah, it's hard to trust ico right now because of the many scammers. but there are more good ico appearing than ico scam, we just need to find the project. we can choose a good project by looking at the project they are developing.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:58:46 AM

How can all ICOs be scam? In fact only a small percentage of all ICOs turn out to be entirely scam. Some ICOs become unsuccessful due to technical, team, or marketing problem and not necessarily a scam. It is always good to make a thorough research on a project before choosing to join its ICOs.
ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:02:00 AM

Of course, not all projects are fraudulent, so our task is to find such a project

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:20:06 AM

I think we need to do something to reduce the number of scammers in this market because I am tired of participating in fraudulent projects.

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:13:10 AM

This is true, out of all the thousands of ICOs out there, there will always be those ICOs that can be trusted and are reliable, I think that people are getting too blinded by the fact that there are lots of scam ICOs but there are still reliable ones out there, and I promise you that you just really need to know which is which around the community, proofreading is the best key in knowing if it is a scam or its not.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:28:54 AM

Soon there will be more regulation introduced in different regions including a global set of standards for ICO's

This will mean that projects will need to register with the relevant authority or apply for a license to conduct a fund raiser which will provide consumers with some level of protection for their investments and help legitimize the industry and eradicate scams

Ibas samara

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 02:30:54 AM

Yes of course not all ico are scams. In fact there are still many ico who don't scam. Some projects with good developers and teams will definitely be consistent in working on the project. The tips you describe are certainly very helpful. But it would be better if in the future there is a special team that makes regulations in the ico program.
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:35:13 AM

You were correct, there are still good quality project among those scam project.
Event though i don't make an investment on ICO, but i also use the way you said to look for a good project, that way joining their bounty campaign could be worth it.

qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:35:41 AM

Soon there will be more regulation introduced in different regions including a global set of standards for ICO's

This will mean that projects will need to register with the relevant authority or apply for a license to conduct a fund raiser which will provide consumers with some level of protection for their investments and help legitimize the industry and eradicate scams
I also read the news about it. In the future ICO will be tightened so that no more ICO scam. And also for investors, they will be protected if the price is below the price of ico when the listing is exchanged. If assets fall from the ico price to 80%, the funds may be returned. Therefore ICO is now better and reduces ICO scam. And in the future investors will also be calm if they invest in ICO.

Ridmal.Cryptoguy

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:38:23 AM

Yes you can make a good profit by investing on ICO's. But you have to choose the correct one. Some ICO's are SCAM & some ICO's are failing. If you choose a ICO like this you will lose your money. So be CAREFUL before selecting a ICO for investing.  Smiley
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 02:57:10 AM

many are caught up in the scam that ICO because they too are promised results without analyzing and deeper look at the ICO. This is what many a mistake because Miss analysis in the beginning then it will not be able to understand the project and finally fell in the scam. check the whitepaper and find out the identity of the team is the foundation that must be done for the ICO.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████