Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:44:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Fifa world cup will show any impact over BTC?  (Read 411 times)
Devanomrz

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:31:10 PM

If FIFA using cryptocurrency
It will affect to the cryptocurrency too
Because FIFA is a big event
It will make the price flying
But if FIFA not using cryptocurrency it don't have any affect on cryptocurrency
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:33:20 PM

Fifa world cup being held at Russia will reveal any impact over bitcoin market or will be nil...
I think that these events are not connected and I do not think that the world championship is not influenced on price bitcoin

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:35:50 PM

I dont see any relation or connection between bitcoin and fifa world cup today, even if tickets can be sold using bitcoin as a payment option. Not unless, if the fifa world cup is promoting cryptocurrency and make an advertisement tools such as banners, billboards and etc. during the event.
Only thing I see in fifa world cup being connected with cryptocurrency is the cryptocurrency betting sites.
Lari.Dronov

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:41:00 PM

I do not think that it can influence, it does not use crypto currency, it does not advertise. Accordingly, the reaction on her part will be 0

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:18:34 PM

In my opinion this cup of 2018 may yes even influence some transactions and increase in certain currencies, but is still not big in relation to the 2022 Qatar Cup or Olympics in Japan. However i am not speculating but affirming that in a few years the flow will be enormous in the digital aspect and in the physical aspect.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:28:41 PM

Fifa world cup being held at Russia will reveal any impact over bitcoin market or will be nil...

I have read that Russian have offered the tickets can be purchased by bitcoin buy still their is no high affect but the price only gone down more. It may be that next FIFA we can see some movement of bitcoin in FIFA next
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:33:28 PM

I don't think so. The only thing will be more gambling using cryptocurrency and that wouldn't have much effect on price.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 11:48:13 PM

When the World Cup is underway in Russia, I think people will just concentrate on the World Cup, people will not care about Bitcoin, although anyone cares about Bitcoin, I think that's just a bit, the world cup will not have any effect on bitcoin.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:08:02 AM

it would, but not much affecting, im saying that because there's project or an existing coin/tokens are betting or gambling type of platform. like stox, betr  those platform are connected to any games and events worldwide. so therefore there's a partial portions that can trigger the price of bitcoin. its just only my thought.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:19:45 AM

I believe it can be slightly negative to BTC price because it drives some liquidity away. Most traders and investors like football and are likely to watch the WC matches.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:30:29 AM

I think FIFA World Cup and BTC are not connected. Nothing will change.
Yes absolutely right you are. If forum moderator makes a advertisement about bitcoin in the moment of gaming then it could be chance to development bitcoin.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:34:41 AM

Unfortunately, without any influence, you can see that Bitcoin has not performed well recently.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:42:07 AM

if does we can feel it right now,but since the market has no reaction and instead stays on the Red means it has no impact at all,or if may have we cant feel it becaue of tiny contributions

Well even at first i doubt that this world cup has a good outcome towards cryptocurrency because only in gambling section may have part of this game
kmil91712

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:08:41 AM

hmmm Good to know. I will look into this.
Azzhan

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:48:13 AM

Most people focus on the World Cup, so fewer and fewer people begin to pay close attention to encrypt the currency market, people are more inclined to soccer gambling, so this leads to the whole market is in decline.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
ad8z77777711

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:07:07 AM

Well there's no connection between worldcup and bitcoin or crypto other than some betting site accept crypto but they also do it on daily basis so there's absolutely nothing world cup do that can impact crypto price. The one that can impact crypto is economic situation rather than sport like this.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:21:14 AM

will allow P2P to decentralize anonymous bets, making it usable in countries where betting is illegal and for bitcoin is not a major change unless Russia is promoting it in some way. However, some coins like wagerr may be pumping
jackmoon

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:07:51 AM

Most people focus on the World Cup, so fewer and fewer people begin to pay close attention to encrypt the currency market, people are more inclined to soccer gambling, so this leads to the whole market is in decline.
As far as I know, many people put money into gambling. I think this is to some extent a mutual influence.
yemilrek

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:10:02 AM

Not going to happen. These two are totally disconnected issue or at all. Indeed, even with things, for example, sports wagering utilizing crypto, I don't see it influencing the .arket in any capacity. No. Unquestionably not.
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:23:13 AM

In my opinion yes I think it is one of the reason why bitcoin pump this july and hope it will continue because its also a good advertisement for some people to hear more about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: