Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:46:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!!!!  (Read 223011 times)
maxvall

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 11:07:10 AM

disablewallet=1
Rats! I have tried to find this option in HelpMessage.

What's about team? Anybody except you?
jeremy grol

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 12:18:01 PM

Good coin!  Wink Happy to see a relaunch.
Already lost some on scam coins/devs, but this sound good.

Great job.
maxvall

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 02:58:30 PM

I added additional check by subversion (client name), due to the existance of invalid peers with valid protocol version:

main.cpp#L3472
        if (!vRecv.empty()) {
            vRecv >> pfrom->strSubVer;
            pfrom->cleanSubVer = SanitizeString(pfrom->strSubVer);
        }
+   if (pfrom->cleanSubVer.substr(1,CLIENT_NAME.size()) != CLIENT_NAME) {
+            // disconnect from peers with invalid CLIENT_NAME
+            printf("partner %s has invalid subversion %s; disconnecting\n", pfrom->addr.ToString().c_str(), pfrom->cleanSubVer.c_str());
+            pfrom->fDisconnect = true;
+            return false;
+        }
Wise84

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 06:22:38 PM

Good to see some activity here again. I have been following Kittehcoin from the start. Love this coin Cheesy

50$ free bonus: https://platinum.crypto.com/r/4qrazgcqnb || Code:4qrazgcqnb   ||  Get 15 EUR free here, no deposit required!: https://app.bitwala.com/r/jbRi5W2jt
Earn 20$ in BTC with your first deposit of $200 or more here: https://celsiusnetwork.app.link/Frodef412   ||   Earn 10$ in BTC if you deposit 200$ or more here: https://blockfi.com/?ref=a6870e51
Earn free BTC here by answering surveys: https://btcsurveys.com/ref/Edorf/
ryandanielt

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 09:02:18 PM

I added additional check by subversion (client name), due to the existance of invalid peers with valid protocol version:

main.cpp#L3472
       if (!vRecv.empty()) {
            vRecv >> pfrom->strSubVer;
            pfrom->cleanSubVer = SanitizeString(pfrom->strSubVer);
        }
+   if (pfrom->cleanSubVer.substr(1,CLIENT_NAME.size()) != CLIENT_NAME) {
+            // disconnect from peers with invalid CLIENT_NAME
+            printf("partner %s has invalid subversion %s; disconnecting\n", pfrom->addr.ToString().c_str(), pfrom->cleanSubVer.c_str());
+            pfrom->fDisconnect = true;
+            return false;
+        }

PM me your email addy or even skype if you prefer Smiley

Crypto Ninja! Want my signature? Perhaps you want my avatar? Let me know Smiley
ryandanielt

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 11:59:28 PM

Github source updated with the current illegal peer fix!

Been tested and working without errors!

veremit

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:46:17 PM

Still lurking in the wings, and on IRC.

Glad to report website is back, thanks ryandaneilt. Can we get forums online?

I'd like to see some fixes for the KGW vulnerabilities soon, and proper use of checkpoints to ensure the blockchain doesn't de-rail whilst we get back on track! Peers were posted on forum, and I will repost here once I've ported my wallet from my miner box to my desktop.
ryandanielt

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:50:47 AM

I'd like to see some fixes for the KGW vulnerabilities soon, and proper use of checkpoints to ensure the blockchain doesn't de-rail whilst we get back on track! Peers were posted on forum, and I will repost here once I've ported my wallet from my miner box to my desktop.

yeah ill have get the forums back up by tomorrow. never noticed they were still down, also dont quote me on it but I dont think you will need a list anymore because I have 7 nodes going and i installed the wallet just off the installer with no config and it connected to the network in seconds.

try it yourself vere and let me know

Also as stated the fix has been implemented to the src for the illegal nodes issue but I dont have the time to build a new windows source file so vere if you feel up to it that would be much appreciated Tongue

catotune

Activity: 422

Meow

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 07:36:50 PM

I will repeat what some others have mentioned, and say that I am really glad MEOW is alive and actively being developed!

Since Cryptsy looks like it is in the process of imploding, is there anywhere else to trade KittehCoin these days?
ryandanielt

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 07:38:40 PM

I will repeat what some others have mentioned, and say that I am really glad MEOW is alive and actively being developed!

Since Cryptsy looks like it is in the process of imploding, is there anywhere else to trade KittehCoin these days?

Not as of yet but if cryptsy goes under I will make sure kittehcoin makes it to another exchange for trading.

catotune

Activity: 422

Meow

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 08:08:44 PM

Not as of yet but if cryptsy goes under I will make sure kittehcoin makes it to another exchange for trading.

Thanks for the quick reply! I will just add that even before they go under, this is an issue, because people are reporting that Litecoin withdrawals do not work on Cryptsy.

This mean that we can buy and sell MEOW without problems, but if you do sell for LTC and try to withdraw, you are stuck with your LTC in a pending state forever. Effectively sellers can't collect their money unless they exchange their LTC for something else (but not BTC, DASH, DOGE, BTCD, or any of the 80+ wallets under maintenance).

EDIT: added DASH to the list of coins that won't withdraw from Cryptsy
ryandanielt

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 08:12:26 PM

Thanks for the quick reply! I will just add that even before they go under, this is an issue, because people are reporting that Litecoin withdrawals do not work on Cryptsy.

This mean that we can buy and sell MEOW without problems, but if you do sell for LTC and try to withdraw, you are stuck with your LTC in a pending state forever. Effectively sellers can't collect their money unless they exchange their LTC for something else (but not BTC, DOGE, BTCD, or any of the 80+ wallets under maintenance).

I will be sure to send off some email's to some exchanges, I will update here when I know something further.

veremit

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:15:38 AM

yeah ill have get the forums back up by tomorrow. never noticed they were still down, also dont quote me on it but I dont think you will need a list anymore because I have 7 nodes going and i installed the wallet just off the installer with no config and it connected to the network in seconds.

try it yourself vere and let me know

Also as stated the fix has been implemented to the src for the illegal nodes issue but I dont have the time to build a new windows source file so vere if you feel up to it that would be much appreciated Tongue
I don't have any windows boxes up currently, but I'll investigate cross-compiling.

Looks like the 'net has 'hung' today .. so we'll see what gives.

Really would like to get some more updates into a new build, but we'll see how things pan out.

I'll be renewing the two key domains in the new year .. the main kittehcoin.info and kittehcoinblockexplorer.com only for now.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 04:58:50 AM

very important issue
MEOW needs a new place to trade

my best suggestion is cryptopia (live website needed before submission!! ... think tumbler/freeweb ... good enough)
2nd pick is bluetrade
3rd southX?
4th alcurex

and is there an addnode resource?

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
ryandanielt

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 05:18:27 AM

very important issue
MEOW needs a new place to trade

my best suggestion is cryptopia (live website needed before submission!! ... think tumbler/freeweb ... good enough)
2nd pick is bluetrade
3rd southX?
4th alcurex

and is there an addnode resource?

First off there is a live website.
Second off the dns seeding has been fixed in the wallet so they auto seed now properly.

Also kittehcoin is waiting for moderator review on cryptopia and I am waiting to hear back from other exchanges.

Also @vere

Network hung for so long because my rigs went down earlier, when my rigs come off theres not enough hashrate to find blocks until the auto switch kicks in at bejjan's pool.

veremit

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:31:10 AM

Network hung for so long because my rigs went down earlier, when my rigs come off theres not enough hashrate to find blocks until the auto switch kicks in at bejjan's pool.

What ya got hooked up and where .. I still got a 3gpu rig that runs a few hours a day .. could point that at net from time-to-time.
Dafar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

dafar consulting

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 01:50:35 AM

I have about 10 million MEOW in cryptsy.... is there any way I can get it out or is it too late?

███████████
███████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████░████░░███████████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░░██████████████
██████████████░░█░░█░█░░█░███████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████
██████████
|
|
|
ilostmyface

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:24:49 AM

I need nodes, anyone have any nodes? Can't SYNC Sad
veremit

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:43:54 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2016, 11:22:37 AM by veremit

Chain is currently frozen at block 921071 on January 8th 1553 GMT according to my client.

Good, genuine real kitteh nodes I have live, based on the new patched kitteh wallet code, which will be updated soon are:

Code:
193.227.134.111:22566
62.151.183.106:22566

You will see all sorts of strange nodes appearing in your kitteh wallets, with odd ports and client names - these are rogues to the best of our knowledge, and will attempt to cause sync issues with the main network. The team is on it, and will patch the wallet asap, and release new clients. You can clone the github repo if you know how, and build a fresh wallet from there.

I'll keep you posted as best I can.
veremit

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:03:19 AM

I have about 10 million MEOW in cryptsy.... is there any way I can get it out or is it too late?

As far as I'm aware .. cryptsy is still trading .. but no transactions will get processed whilst the chain is stuck.

Repeat Until the blockchain starts generating blocks .. no coins will be exchanged between Kittehcoin wallets anywhere. This is how crypto works, and is the only weakness where coins are concerned.

Unfortunately we have a shortage of miners on the kitteh network, which means that if the few that are on, fall off .. we're hung until the situation resolves. Rest assured, we're on it, and hopefully we'll get kitteh onto better footing asap.
Pages: « 1 ... 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 [145] 146 147 »
  Print  

Jump to: