Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MEOW] KittehCoin Relaunch IS HERE!!!!  (Read 223003 times)
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:23:46 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2014, 11:56:36 PM by Zebedee23

i wouldnt be so sure that this massive dump is coming, most people who were gonna sell have long ago sold!!!! Youd need yr head read to sell now for 1 or 2!!! now is the time 2 buy for 3, 2 and yeah for 1 IF yr at the start of the queue!!!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:24:46 PM

but good luck trying to get people to dump into yr buys!!!!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:29:34 PM

Finally!
I was lucky enough to dump this coin!
Thank you whoever made this little pump. I am out of here! Good luck to those who didn't manage to sell at 2 satoshi.
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:31:53 PM

Well, whichever way the price goes, I will be happy - I've sold most of the coins at 2 satoshi, hold some just in case. After every pump there is inevitable dump. How big will it be? Let's see!

dannyspk

Activity: 341

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 11:56:59 PM

2 sat just got bought out on Cryptsy and the 1 sat wall is up to 30 BTC!!!!! This kitteh's ready to pounce!!!!!

Wait, 2 sat got eaten up or the seller removed his wall! what happened?
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:00:05 AM

bought

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1437
Merit: 1160

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:22:08 AM

Kittehcoin is in my book called Cryptocurrency "The Alt-ernative" Beginner's Reference.  Here is first draft of IFC:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=356065.msg7131241#msg7131241

MAIN CRYPTOCURRENCY BOOK THREAD: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483187.0

Kittehcoin will look similar to this.  Coin specifications, history, exchanges and other miscellaneous details will be included.  Please help fund the publication of this book which I plan to publish this summer.  

KU9qwNHzGGmWs1b6zWWtmSAdEBfr5qtQso

whale123

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 06:33:40 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 06:57:35 AM by whale123

2 sat just got bought out on Cryptsy and the 1 sat wall is up to 30 BTC!!!!! This kitteh's ready to pounce!!!!!

Wait, 2 sat got eaten up or the seller removed his wall! what happened?

First the wall was built, then there were some small orders, then there was one big order for about 2+ BTC, then some smaller orders for about 0.1 BTC, then the rest of the sell wall was removed quickly.

c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 09:59:15 AM

Welcome to trade KittehCoin at C-CEX.com exchange!

Easy registration, no delays in deposits and withdrawals, very responsive interface, strong security.
You can trade MEOW to BTC, USD (Visa/MC, Payeer (0%), EgoPay deposits available, PayPal withdrawals and many other options).

https://c-cex.com/?p=meow-btc
https://c-cex.com/?p=meow-usd

Also it is tradable to any other coin we have (90+):

https://c-cex.com/?p=meow-ltc
https://c-cex.com/?p=meow-nmc
https://c-cex.com/?p=meow-doge
https://c-cex.com/?p=meow-ftc

Trading fee is 0.2%, 0% fee on crypto deposit. Our referral system is paying 5% of our earning from Your referrals.
We have very responsive support team available in Skype, via support tickets and chat on exchange.

Our exchange is convenient and secure place to trade Your coins with fastest deposit and withdrawal system on market.

Sincerely, https://c-cex.com exchange!

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
john150

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:13:24 AM

WARNING! SCAM ALERT!

Isn't it obvious what is happening here?

I've noticed that MEOW recently got all green on Coinmarketcap, so I've decide to investigate it. It took me less then 30 minutes to read all posts from the last few weeks.

And I am amazed how anyone could be stupid enough to buy this coin! I almost fell into this trap and I've even decided to register to warn people who are about to lose their money here.

PEOPLE! - BE SENSIBLE!

The coin has been collapsing for many weeks.
Old dev team quit and noone is ready to take control of this coin.

Some people got STUCK with their MEOW constantly losing value. Probably the same bagholders (or is it one person?) decided tu put FAKE BUY WALL at 1 satoshi to trick people into buying their coins. Additionally, they started spreading rumours about some imaginary fork (there is no development with this coin! even the first page of the thread is not being updated!) and miracles that Mintap would bring (actually, lool at the charts - all coins that win the Mintpal voting and are added to Mintpal suddenly COLLAPSE - Mintpal brings price down, not up).

Bagholders managed to get rid some (most?) of their coins at 2 satoshi. Maybe they are hoping to get some more even on 3 satoshi, but I doubt it. I guess they are scared now, because there are no 2 satoshi buy orders and they can't dump rest of the coins.

They feel safe that they won't lose thaier 20+ BTC placed on 1 satoshi, because there are 10 BTC belonging to other people in front of them in the queue, so if people start dumping on 1 satoshi too hard, they will have time to pull out.

I don't know who is behind this scam (Zebedee23? whale123? rodux? - those guys are screaming the most) but BE CAREFUL!

Do not buy this coin when it is artificialy pumped! When those guys withdraw their fake buy wall (or when people start to dump hard) it will instantly collapse, maybe even to litoshi levels, where it was heading for the last several weeks.

Also, If any of the scamers are planning to delete this post, note that I have printscreen of it and will post it again.

I ALMOST GOT TRICKED!
whale123

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:19:01 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 11:30:41 AM by whale123

WARNING! SCAM ALERT!

I've noticed that MEOW recently got all green on Coinmarketcap, so I've decide to investigate it. It took me less then 30 minutes to read all posts from the last few weeks.

And I am amazed how anyone could be stupid enough to buy this coin! I almost fell into this trap and I've even decided to register to warn people who are about to lose their money here.

PEOPLE! - BE SENSIBLE!

Some people got STUCK with their MEOW constantly losing value. Probably the same bagholders (or is it one person?) decided tu put FAKE BUY WALL at 1 satoshi to trick people into buying their coins. Additionally, they started spreading rumours about some imaginary fork (there is no development with this coin! even the first page of the thread is not being updated!) and miracles that Mintap would bring (actually, lool at the charts - all coins that win the Mintpal voting and are added to Mintpal suddenly COLLAPSE - Mintpal brings price down, not up).

Bagholders managed to get rid some (most?) of their coins at 2 satoshi. Maybe they are hoping to get some more even on 3 satoshi, but I doubt it. I guess they are scared now, because there are no 2 satoshi buy orders and they can't dump rest of the coins.

They feel safe that they won't lose thaier 20+ BTC placed on 1 satoshi, because there are 10 BTC belonging to other people in front of them in the queue, so if people start dumping on 1 satoshi too hard, they will have time to pull out.

I don't know who is behind this scam (Zebedee23? whale123? rodux? - those guys are screaming the most) but BE CAREFUL!

Do not buy this coin when it is artificialy pumped! When those guys withdraw their fake buy wall (or when people start to dump hard) it will instantly collapse, maybe even to litoshi levels, where it was heading for the last several weeks.

Also, If any of the scamers are planning to delete this post, note that I have printscreen of it and will post it again.

I ALMOST GOT TRICKED!

LOL?

I told you, do what you want. I don't encourage you to buy. If you want to buy, do it, if you don't want to buy, don't. Just take responsibility for your decisions and how you manage your money.

Thief

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:43:02 AM

WARNING! SCAM ALERT!

PEOPLE! - BE SENSIBLE!

I ALMOST GOT TRICKED!
http://s018.radikal.ru/i515/1406/97/9c07b0859d7d.jpg
Stay in the Loop.
Qiuyue201

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 11:55:34 AM

How shitty this place has become.

Maybe it is a scam, but I managed to get rid of my coins thanks to it.
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 12:33:42 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2014, 12:53:23 PM by Zebedee23

fudalert  ,   open an account 2 scream scam, lol. even better i get the blame Smiley Smiley Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
247mining

Activity: 161
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:08:09 PM

WARNING! SCAM ALERT!

PEOPLE! - BE SENSIBLE!

I ALMOST GOT TRICKED!

Seriously?  Shocked

Thanks for a warning  Grin

*End of irony*
Zebedee23
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 02:22:39 PM

I did 30 minutes research!!! i know whats going on      , fukin priceless!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
247mining

Activity: 161
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:38:48 PM

Finally!
Thank you whoever made this little pump. I am out of here! Good luck to those who didn't manage to sell at 2 satoshi.

Wasn't selling at 50 and ain't going to bother at all, about this 1 or 3 satoshi drama Cheesy

As history shows - the dumpers is looser's, while those who hold is ultimate winners Tongue So please dump your all coins asap Smiley
Thief

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:53:51 PM

Finally!

Wasn't selling at 50 and ain't going to bother at all, about this 1 or 3 satoshi drama Cheesy

As history shows - the dumpers is looser's, while those who hold is ultimate winners Tongue So please dump your all coins asap Smiley
http://i031.radikal.ru/1406/92/5da0e081abe5.jpg
Qiuyue201

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:19:47 PM

Finally!

Well, I already did. Still following this thread out of curiosity though.
Unfortunatelly, most coins are collapsing. Writing that "dumpers are losers" is misguiding.
It's better to sell at a loss and buy a coin that has future to quickly regain your losses.
I wish I sold at 5 satoshi of course, not at 2 satoshi, but I am hoping that by investing in one of the trending coins I will regain my losses.
However I wish good luck to all of you. I was just so relieved that someone bought my coins at 2 satoshi.

Unfortunatelly, that person above might be right - the coin is collapsing again. Buy orders at 1 satoshi melted from 35 BTC to 20 BTC.
john150

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 04:32:21 PM

Look at Cryptsy! I was right.

What will happen in the next few days? He will probably once again add some BTC to 1 satoshi buy order in order to sell more of his coins at 2 satoshi.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 »
  Print  

Jump to: