Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:46:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price will hit $250,000 in 2022?  (Read 615 times)
jamesblue1 (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:05:00 PM

First of all this thread is open for discussions or insights are welcome as this topic is just a speculation or prediction by a man named Tim Draper.

So basically, Tim is a Billionaire venture capitalist and investor and has been one of cryptocurrency’s biggest bulls, technically he earned a lot of profit already from bitcoin. He said that bitcoin price will rise up to $250,000 each BTC! But we all know that the bitcoin price has sunk more than 67 percent from its all-time high. So, for you as an investor or a fan of bitcoin, would you believe in this statement?

We are talking about the future here, we all know that BTC started very cheap from the beginning, but look at it now. Can it really rise again on 2022?
btcwish1

Activity: 401
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:07:58 PM

First of all this thread is open for discussions or insights are welcome as this topic is just a speculation or predition by a man named Tim Draper.

So basically, Tim is a Billionaire venture capitalist and investor and has been one of cryptocurrency’s biggest bulls, technically he earned a lot of profit already from bitcoin. He said that bitcoin price will rise up to $250,000 each BTC! But we all know that the bitcoin price has sunk more than 67 percent from its all-time high. So, for you as an investor or a fan of bitcoin, would you believe in this statement?

We are talking about the future here, we all know that BTC started very cheap from the beginning, but look at it now. Can it really rise again on 2022?

No one CAN predict bitcoin price any more. All the pundits failed on their speculation miserably. BTC is not giving dammn to any speculation and doing it's own thing.

It can very well go back to $1  in 2022 and yes can go to $250k as you said.  But bottom line is no one can predict!  No one ever imagined on december 2017 that on June 2018 we will see worts fll in BTC and a low $6k!!
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:10:26 PM

No, I definitely don't believe this. This is one of those insane predictions that are nearly McAfee status. Bitcoin may hit $100k by 2022, but not a quarter of a million. One thing to notice is if you listen to Tim Draper publicly talk about Bitcoin, it seems that he has an extremely basic understanding of Bitcoin. I have heard him say many things about Bitcoin that aren't accurate at all. He was wrong about Theranos, he will be wrong again with the $250k estimate.
SuperD007

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

Treat People How You Would Like To Be Treated.

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:20:19 PM

I think it's rather optimistic but anything is possible.

I think $35k by the end of 2018 is highly possible as well, yeah a bit optimistic but I still think this could happen... just my opinion though obviously no one knows for sure whats going to happen
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:58:56 PM

First of all this thread is open for discussions or insights are welcome as this topic is just a speculation or predition by a man named Tim Draper.

No one CAN predict bitcoin price any more. All the pundits failed on their speculation miserably. BTC is not giving dammn to any speculation and doing it's own thing.

It can very well go back to $1  in 2022 and yes can go to $250k as you said.  But bottom line is no one can predict!  No one ever imagined on december 2017 that on June 2018 we will see worts fll in BTC and a low $6k!!
No I don't think that Bitcoin will hit $250,000 so early.Bitcoin's price is down from some time and is not able to recover at that rate.Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and not much people know about it.Bitcoin is also banned in some nations too.It is decentralised so it is not even backed by the central banks and government also.Some people are also selling their bitcoin because they find bitcoin risky and not worth it.Bitcoin is based on blockchain technology and has a risk of getting hacked.It also does not have that much of market.
vlasindastris

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:02:58 PM

No, I definitely don't believe this. This is one of those insane predictions that are nearly McAfee status. Bitcoin may hit $500k by 2022, but not a quarter of a million. One thing to notice is if you listen to Tim Draper publicly talk about Bitcoin, it seems that he has an extremely basic understanding of Bitcoin. I have heard him say many things about Bitcoin that aren't accurate at all. He was wrong about Theranos, he will be wrong again with the $250k estimate.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:05:57 PM

What I will say to this speculation is that, well... is just 4years time and it is around already. Meanwhile, the price is very high but I will keep hodling if I can because , we can't just predict the happenings of tomorrow.
liamnorthcoins

Activity: 211

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:07:18 PM

First of all this thread is open for discussions or insights are welcome as this topic is just a speculation or prediction by a man named Tim Draper.

This is a pretty wild guess, but hopefully it will reach this kind of price!!!  of it does a lot of people will get reach by 2022 and i might be one of them 😀
BitBite5

Activity: 210
Merit: 40

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:09:46 PM

How on earth did you get to that mumber? This value seems much too exaggerated to me and I can't see some solid reasons for such prediction.
At the moment bitcoin is in some kind of stagnation so the price is not moving up for a long time now. Of course this will change and 2022 is still far away but still I don't beleive we will see such high value.
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:10:28 PM

The statement might be true but looking at the time frame, I don't think is possible. It might about 5 to 10 years for bitcoin to reach a price of $250,000 if all things be the same as we have witness in the past years. But for 2022, It will take a miracle for bitcoin to be at that price.
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:13:54 PM

No one can predict the price as usual as many experts opinions have also failed. I m not predicting the price but still I have hopes on btc and may rally anytime or drop also considering its high volatility. I also want to see many big investors just get in the boat so that the price will be pumped even more and we can expect some new milestones.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 05:18:09 PM

The statement might be true but looking at the time frame, I don't think is possible. It might about 5 to 10 years for bitcoin to reach a price of $250,000 if all things be the same as we have witness in the past years. But for 2022, It will take a miracle for bitcoin to be at that price.

Remember you can't be rich if you don't have it stored already. It is when you have it now, the price will then be highly valid and valued at that time but if you waiting till then to buy, brother it will amount to no additional riches.
Oranium80

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:06:39 PM

its all possible after i heard this one
after last night dinner where i was talking to a friend that i had no clue was in crypto as well i heard something that really sux, this dude got 10000 BTC back in 2009 for around 50 cents, he held it and sold some at $1.20 then he said he will hold the rest but over time he did not pay too much attn to it and misplaced his private key for this wallet that for years have over 9000 BTC in it and that are not accessible. now that sux ass and i would not want to switch places with him.

lesson to learn and protect your private keys as you would your life ;-)

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Ayam1fish

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:12:20 PM

Looking at the current price and the rise rate, I don't think it will hit that huge amount very soon. But four years is a lot of years and anything can happen in the crypto community. So let's wait and see what happens in four years. But am very confident that unless something happens to influence the market, we are very likely not to hit that price soon.
Hui Ling

Activity: 292

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:14:33 PM

I think it could happen, because bitcoin price is hard to guess and very fast increase. as we know in 2017 bitcoin prices jump very far, therefore I believe in the year 2022 bitcoin prices could reach $ 250,000.
ABDUL86

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:36:21 PM

I think no now bitcoin is very popular crypto but if you see from 6 months its decrease day by day and now set on range 6500 to 8000 so it's very difficult for bitcoin that it Cross 15000 range I think the highest range for BCT in last of year 18 is 12000 maximum.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
salahfycl

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:37:35 PM

yes the real price of bitcoin not 7k but no i dont think bitcoin will hit more than 100k in the next 10 years .

Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:40:33 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 03:08:54 PM by Magic Sarap

No one knows what will happen in 2022 and I definitely dont believe this. 250,000 is too much in only 4years. I know The value of bitcoin is increasingly time by time but it will never become 250000=1Btc. Maybe about 10 or more years before btc prices reach 250,000

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
mrox2011

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 07:09:16 PM

I think it's better to not hope that much of rising in BTC, without hitting that much of price still people can be rich.
So stop doing this kind of thing and start to buy some coin. I'm sure you will not be disappoint.
Thing is we can't sure that ,we will lucky enough to be live until 2022  Cheesy
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 07:15:05 PM

Nobody knows what the price will be in the future. For now BTC has difficulties to exceed the ATH of 20k, how could someone know if/when the price will reach 100k/200k?

Anyway, anything is possible in Crypto market, but for now the total MarketCap is very low so any unexpected raise of the price has less chances to happen anytime soon.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: