Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO Investment pool  (Read 83 times)
CryptorismICOpool (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:29:28 PM

Welcome everyone to Crytorism ICO Pool! We aim to secure the most attractive bonus by gathering all passionate members around the world. This is one of our main channels and we will keep update all the information here.

Why join us?
-No more gas war
-Strong dedicated & passionate community
-No Scamming
-Secured pooling with smart Contract
-More than 30% bonus on participating ICO's
-No KYC is required, open for all jurisdiction
-Participate in public sale is difficult nowadays

Main Channels:
Discord: https://discord.gg/aXeGzTq
Telegram: https://t.me/Cryptorismicopool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:42:31 PM

It's too risky to invest in ICO pools because you can loose all invested crypto if pool disappears after money collected.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
billyj111

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:46:58 PM

Welcome everyone to Crytorism ICO Pool! We aim to secure the most attractive bonus by gathering all passionate members around the world. This is one of our main channels and we will keep update all the information here.

Why join us?
-No more gas war
-No Scamming

Main Channels:
And what guarantees can you provide us.  Because there are a lot of scammers now.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
CryptorismICOpool (OP)

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:54:15 AM

We use smart contract primablock to secure every investor. You may go into their website to understand how they work. Primablock is a general platform which almost all investment pool will use to secure members. If you are new to ICO investment pool, you may join our telegram channel to see how we work before investment. There is no membership fee and you are feel to decide whether you have interest for each pool opened. Thanks.
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:14:01 AM

I see a lot of new pools lately. Since recently some big ICOs decided not to run a publick sale at all, so only private buyers with big minimum investments could participate, people are forced to pool if they want to join those projects. Too bad pooling is almost always forbidden (illegal also) and team are taking steps to stop them.
Bindu124

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:23:28 AM

Why join us?
-No more gas war
-No Scamming

Main Channels:

i know one ICO that is going on currently. The project is called DAKUCE. It is not only promising but is sure to give you good returns.

What is Dakuce?

Dakuce is a feature-rich exchange that has all best and some advanced features of top exchanges. A top notch exchange which is a combined effort of block chain professionals, established entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, security traders, high-end business owners, AI experts and angel investors.

Why Dakuce?

This platform has an unbelievable capability of 14,00,000 transactions per second. If you are looking for good returns and discounts on trading fees then you should definitely checkout Dakuce. The platform operates on real market rates and is absolutely non-manipulative. The error management feature has been worked on higher priority to reduce the transaction time and to deliver seamless experience.

Is it Secure?

Dakuce security measures are fully compliant with ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 information security standards. ISO 27001 serves as Information security management that keep our information assets secure. It is adopted across the globe by all organization this standard manages all sensitive information of the organization and follows a systematic approach. ISO 27001 certification provides various business benefits in improving IT security and giving an independent approach to Infrastructure’s state of security. It thereby increases customer confidence that their sensitive information is handled and stored in a very secure environment.

Dakuce also offers a Two Factor Authentication via Google Authenticator to its customers, also known as 2FA, a two-step verification, is an extra layer of security that requires not only a username and a password but also a unique information that only a user can have, i.e., a piece of information just they should know or have immediately at hand — like a physical token.

Dakuce trading platform also has a multi-tier system architecture, therefore making it more secure for users. It has an Integrated DApp in the exchange system to keep the security on priority. So that you don’t have to worry about the outcomes of investing and risks involved in it.

The ICO began on 12th june 2018 and will end on 12th of july 2018!

Here is the facebook link to the official page: Dakuce Exchange

Here is the link to the official website: https://dakuce.com/
btharry

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:53:42 AM

If I think I can participate in the ico pool in 2017, but I really don't recommend investing in ico in 2018, most of the ico is in a loss state now.

ParabellumLite

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:02:22 AM

Why join us?
-No more gas war
-No Scamming

Main Channels:

Before you call for capital for investment some ICO. Have you to ask yourself that "Are you think who will trust your team? Why they think you not scam? And what are you going to do to make a reputation if the investment failst?
YajairaSN

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 01:12:46 PM

Be vigilant, check everything, even the platform where the pool was created.
I create and use a new smart contract of MyWish, where a pool manager will send my investment to the right address exactly. Verified!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: