Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:36:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPOKKZ - Ontology powered media ecosystem with 60 million users  (Read 6731 times)
Cloud4Y
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:48:02 PM

This platform must be successful. I will invest for sure, my first investment in ICO, hehe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SPOKKZofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:49:24 PM

This platform must be successful. I will invest for sure, my first investment in ICO, hehe.

Great choice! We will be successful and you won't regret. Have a nice day/night!
SPOKKZofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:49:47 PM

Hey. Can you get me a list of activities for which I will get tokens as a reward?

Sure, for now, that’s the list:
▪Watching a Movie or TV Show
▪Writing a review of a Movie or TV Show
▪Sharing Movie or TV Show
▪Liking a Movie or TV Show
▪Suggesting new ideas for Movies and TV Shows
▪Liking the Cast of a Movie or TV Shows and contributing to comments
▪Becoming a Key Opinion Leader or Influencer
mayorovp

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:51:07 AM

you plan to implement similar to Kickstarter but for movies in your platform? Or there will be differences?
bondpuoq

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:59:29 AM

Hey. Can you get me a list of activities for which I will get tokens as a reward?

Sure, for now, that’s the list:
▪Watching a Movie or TV Show
▪Writing a review of a Movie or TV Show
▪Sharing Movie or TV Show
▪Liking a Movie or TV Show
▪Suggesting new ideas for Movies and TV Shows
▪Liking the Cast of a Movie or TV Shows and contributing to comments
▪Becoming a Key Opinion Leader or Influencer

Looks like there are a lot of possibilities. how many tokens will we get for each of this activities?
eaglesonms

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:03:02 AM

Can your project be explained in < 60 seconds?
chupanebre

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:11:17 AM

That's really strange question. At least i don't get it.  Maybe its because im not that experienced with ICOs
chupanebre

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:15:50 AM

This project seems great and the idea for crowd funding is interesting but what role does the coin have in your project? Is it only for crowd funding?
mopsicus

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:26:03 AM

Man, i haven't even heard that we have a platform like netflix for Bollywood movies. I really like those.
And ICO for growth, crowdfunding and stuff? Can't wait
alexhott

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:40:49 AM

Man, i haven't even heard that we have a platform like netflix for Bollywood movies. I really like those.
I know, right. Like I really glad that I found this ICO. Now I can watch some good bollywood movies. And I guess, this is investmen in SPOOKZ in some way, coz we will be already subscribed to their service
mopsicus

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:49:37 AM

I know, right. Like I really glad that I found this ICO. Now I can watch some good bollywood movies. And I guess, this is investmen in SPOOKZ in some way, coz we will be already subscribed to their service
Yeap. Too bad that the project still in the early stage. But in the meantime i can watch a lot of movies and chose what do i want to fund. Maybe some sequels or prequels. maybe Spuul users who invest will get some bonuses in future
alexhott

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:01:37 AM

Yeap. Too bad that the project still in the early stage. But in the meantime i can watch a lot of movies and chose what do i want to fund. Maybe some sequels or prequels. maybe Spuul users who invest will get some bonuses in future
hmm, that would be great if we got something. yes, there's a lot of content.
Also, love the idea with wallets, it will be so much easier to use tokens.
alextrig42

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:17:49 AM

hmm, that would be great if we got something. yes, there's a lot of content.
Also, love the idea with wallets, it will be so much easier to use tokens.
This project looks serious and promising. They have base and on top of it a big one. And the wallets idea is great, you are right.
SPOKKZofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

you plan to implement similar to Kickstarter but for movies in your platform? Or there will be differences?

SPOKKZ token holders can elect to fund the production of the movie in a Kickstarter like model. As in Kickstarter, funders do not get part of the equity but instead get the product that the company is producing. In this example, the product is the movie and funders get to watch the movie early and receive a number of other possible benefits.
SPOKKZofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:23:03 AM

Yes, it can. SPOOKZ is new crowd funding platform for Spuul that will allow users to fund what they want to watch and get rewards for it. SPOOKZ will build huge new economic system.
SPOKKZofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:23:41 AM

This project seems great and the idea for crowd funding is interesting but what role does the coin have in your project? Is it only for crowd funding?

No. SPOOKZ tokens will be used not only for crowd funding, but also as a rewards. You can change tokens to fiat currency. You can buy with them products and a lot of other thing you can do.
bondpuoq

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:27:43 AM

SPOKKZ token holders can elect to fund the production of the movie in a Kickstarter like model. As in Kickstarter, funders do not get part of the equity but instead get the product that the company is producing. In this example, the product is the movie and funders get to watch the movie early and receive a number of other possible benefits.
Does it mean that there can be rewards for investing in a movie? Like meeting with actor or something
SPOKKZofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

Does it mean that there can be rewards for investing in a movie? Like meeting with actor or something

There will be rewards and something like this will be possible for sure! With Tokenization, a whole new model of user engagement is possible. Stars, Producers and their Audience can be much more aligned and tightly integrated in terms of benefits and rewards.
SPOKKZofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:32:56 AM

We are happy that you appreciate our content.  With your support we are going to revolutionize streaming industry!
chupanebre

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:38:44 AM

You have big plans. Not only big but interesting. You are saying that there will be much more and tighter interaction with movie stars. So we gonna be able to meet them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: