Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:43:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPOKKZ - Ontology powered media ecosystem with 60 million users  (Read 6735 times)
SPOKKZofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

Hello Spokkz team. Ca you tell me more about Zilliqa?

Zilliqa is a new blockchain platform that is designed to scale in an open, permission-less distributed network securely. The core feature that makes Zilliqa scalable is sharding — dividing the network into several smaller component networks (called shards) capable of processing transactions in parallel.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bagdanvolkov

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:03:25 PM

Zilliqa is a new blockchain platform that is designed to scale in an open, permission-less distributed network securely. The core feature that makes Zilliqa scalable is sharding — dividing the network into several smaller component networks (called shards) capable of processing transactions in parallel.
So you are planning on using Ziliqa or ERC-20? I don't get it.
eaglesonms

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:05:28 PM

Who is banned from participating in your project?
megaedgylord

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:07:57 PM

Will there be a reward for promoting\sharing content?
SPOKKZofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:11:57 PM

So you are planning on using Ziliqa or ERC-20? I don't get it.

SPOKKZ tokens will be on the High Performance Blockchain Zilliqa. Zilliqa’s Main Net is expected to be available in Q4 of 2018. Initially however, SPOKKZ tokens will be based on the Ethereum’s ERC20 standard. Once the Zilliqa Main Net is ready and stable, SPOKKZ will be migrated from ERC20 to Zilliqa tokens.
SPOKKZofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:13:54 PM

Who is banned from participating in your project?

Citizens of China and US are restricted. We don’t have a full list yet, so maybe more countries will be added.
SPOKKZofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:15:02 PM

Will there be a reward for promoting\sharing content?

We want to Implement the Spuul P2P protocol to enable content sharing between viewers and reward users for sharing the content. Once again, using the Tokens as a means to increase the velocity of viral sharing.
heibishi

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:28:50 PM

The business is very interesting and if you truly prosper in actualizing your ideas, then I think it will be nice!
kiminjhon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:45:05 PM

the project SPOKKZ as its going to get a lot of support because they have good content and users can select appropriate content that users want, hopefully a lot of that support project SPOKKZ
EmmGold

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:58:49 AM

I am a big fun of Bollywood movies. Subscribed to Spuul. When will we be able to fund our first movie?
Iryni888

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:03:06 AM

I am a big fun of Bollywood movies. Subscribed to Spuul. When will we be able to fund our first movie?
I think it we will be able to fund two movies when the first batch of tokens released.
EmmGold

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:05:25 AM

I think it we will be able to fund two movies when the first batch of tokens released.
Two? thats amazing. I really want to see a sequel to 3 idiots I hope we gonna be able to fund it.
Iryni888

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:08:52 AM

Two? thats amazing. I really want to see a sequel to 3 idiots I hope we gonna be able to fund it.
Yeah. But i'm not sure that we can fund what we want for this first 2 movies. Because these first few Movies or TV Shows will not be produced from ground zero but will be productions that are already underway but have not been completed
EmmGold

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:11:09 AM

Yeah. But i'm not sure that we can fund what we want for this first 2 movies. Because these first few Movies or TV Shows will not be produced from ground zero but will be productions that are already underway but have not been completed

Thats too bad. I really like Aamir Khan in this movie. He played so well.
Iryni888

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:22:52 AM

I know. I want a sequel too haha. Also it's been said that there will be opportunity to meet actors
EmmGold

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:28:41 AM

I know. I want a sequel too haha. Also it's been said that there will be opportunity to meet actors
Oh really? Love this idea. Wanna meet Aamir Khan.
Iryni888

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:34:11 AM

Oh really? Love this idea. Wanna meet Aamir Khan.
Same here. But first we need to fund a movie with him. That's a requirement.
bunopos

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:37:26 AM

Hello. Your project seems good. Will there be possibility to buy products in e-shops with ur tokens?
chupanebre

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:40:09 AM

nice project. What currencies do u accept?
SPOKKZofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:42:20 AM

Hello. Your project seems good. Will there be possibility to buy products in e-shops with ur tokens?
SPOKKZ token holders will be able to use their tokens to buy and sell products on E-commerce platforms. To showcase this, Spuul has secured a significant tie up with ‘I Am Claire’ (IAC) - iamclaire.com. IAC will be one of the first projects to be using the SPOKKZ tokens to enable its community to buy and sell products.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: