Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:16:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SPOKKZ - Ontology powered media ecosystem with 60 million users  (Read 6743 times)
SPOKKZofficial (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:21:25 PM

Why did you chose such method of funding content? What is the benefits?

The benefit of this method of funding is that Spuul may procure exclusive streaming content for the subscriber base without having to pay for this upfront from the company’s operating cash flows. This is an extremely capital efficient model, and it allows Spuul to grow and scale its business very quickly.

How is it? Can you explain it? Why it is an efficient model?

As an illustration, when the community funds a specific project, Spuul also participates by giving SPOKKZ tokens to the content producer in exchange for a percentage of the Movie or TV Show. This stake in the Movie or TV Show allows Spuul to receive revenues in the form of royalties over the life time of the Movie or TV Show. Over time, this enables Spuul to build a catalogue of Content and Intellectual Property which could increase its asset base substantially.
SPOKKZofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:22:57 PM

Once blockchain implemented, what will be the procedure for funding content?

Once Spuul implements the SPOKKZ blockchain, Spuul’s community can directly select and fund specific Movie projects through a new wallet feature that will be enabled for all users.
SPOKKZofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:25:46 PM

Do you have any other plans for your tokens? Maybe you will incentivize users with them like some ICOs doing?

Yes, Spuul intends to use the SPOKKZ tokens to incentivise its user community to contribute reviews, comments, subtitling, etc., with the objective of creating a social platform for people interested in movies, fashion, songs and movie stars.

What about the first question? Do you have something else for SPOKKZ tokens?

Well, actually yes, we have! SPOKKZ token holders will be able to use their tokens to buy and sell products on E-commerce platforms. To showcase this, Spuul has secured a significant tie up with ‘I Am Claire’ (IAC) - iamclaire.com. IAC will be one of the first projects to be using the SPOKKZ tokens to enable its community to buy and sell products.
SPOKKZofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:27:49 PM

Hi. I read that you want to implement something like unique wallets for tokens?

Yeap. Spuul intends to create wallets for its entire subscriber base of 60 million users. This will make Spuul’s community the single largest wallet community in the world when it goes live.
SPOKKZofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:29:01 AM

SPOKKZ: The Token for Transformation!

https://twitter.com/SpokkzOfficial/status/1008976539591966720

Spokzz Global CEO Subin Subaiah on the creation of
Spokkz and describing how it will transform the media industry:

SPOKKZofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:38:56 AM

Spokkz Token Economics

Spokkz Global COO S Mohan speaking on the Spokkz Token Economics and how Spokkz will create value in the economy.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SpokkzOfficial
Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/Spokkz
Medium: https://medium.com/@SpokkzOfficial
Telegram: https://t.me/SpokkzOfficial
Bitcoin Talk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4480708
iamjamesjames

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:48:54 PM

Do you have any other plans for your tokens? Maybe you will incentivize users with them like some ICOs doing?

Yes, Spuul intends to use the SPOKKZ tokens to incentivise its user community to contribute reviews, comments, subtitling, etc., with the objective of creating a social platform for people interested in movies, fashion, songs and movie stars.

Well, actually yes, we have! SPOKKZ token holders will be able to use their tokens to buy and sell products on E-commerce platforms. To showcase this, Spuul has secured a significant tie up with ‘I Am Claire’ (IAC) - iamclaire.com. IAC will be one of the first projects to be using the SPOKKZ tokens to enable its community to buy and sell products.

That sounds very interesting. I just hope that you guys will be able to pull it of
iamjamesjames

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:57:01 PM

Ok, you want to be like Netflix. Do you think your project will be a success and will be able to compete?
ellleM

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:04:19 PM

Will users be able to trade your SPOKKZ tokens for other tokens or they are just for your platform use?
luckyman1113

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:06:46 PM

Hello. You have big ambitions. How do you plan to involve producers, creators etc into using tokens?
olegkrouk

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:10:12 PM

Ok, you want to be like Netflix. Do you think your project will be a success and will be able to compete?

I believe it will be. Spuul is the first OTT Company with a “huge fan base” and with established relationships with content creators who is using tokens to Crowd Fund content creation- with this ICO, Spuul can do a lot.
cryptomayer

Activity: 394
Merit: 129

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:14:02 PM

When this ico begins to trade on the market. I think you can not be predicted.
If they can do what they want, it will be very successful.
olegkrouk

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:16:05 PM

You have a great idea making your viewers to choose what they want to watch and fund it. Will there be any rewards if the content funded by me will get popular?
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:24:42 PM

Hey. I love movies. I like to read and write reviews, comments. Is there incentive system for people to write them?
SPOKKZofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:36:12 PM

That sounds very interesting. I just hope that you guys will be able to pull it of

We will Wink
SPOKKZofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

Will users be able to trade your SPOKKZ tokens for other tokens or they are just for your platform use?

Tokens are denominated in US$ and can be freely traded against other tokens in exchanges that list and trade them.
SPOKKZofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:40:32 PM

Hello. You have big ambitions. How do you plan to involve producers, creators etc into using tokens?

Spuul will leverage its existing ecosystem of stars, content producers, publishers, telecommunication networks, and ecommerce providers to drive usage and leverage the need and adoption of the SPOKKZ tokens.
SPOKKZofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:40:56 PM

You have a great idea making your viewers to choose what they want to watch and fund it. Will there be any rewards if the content funded by me will get popular?

Of course! Because funders help select and fund the best movies and TV shows, if the content does well on Spuul and/or other platforms, the SPOKKZ foundation will give the funders bonus token as a way of rewarding them for their expert knowledge in helping select the right content.
SPOKKZofficial (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:42:01 PM

Hey. I love movies. I like to read and write reviews, comments. Is there incentive system for people to write them?

Greetings. Tokens will be used to encourage the community to provide better analysis, reviews and ratings. Tokens will also provide an incentive for people to share comments and be rewarded for their effort.
GseaFred11

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:44:40 PM

Greetings. Tokens will be used to encourage the community to provide better analysis, reviews and ratings. Tokens will also provide an incentive for people to share comments and be rewarded for their effort.
   Sounds great. Is there any possibility that these tokens can be exchanged for flat currency?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: