Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:46:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How long does the market fall like this?  (Read 649 times)
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:08:36 PM

he fall of the market has been accompanied for a long time and despite the fact that in may there was an increase of almost 10 000 dollars in bitcoin, the overall trend is still negative and this does not give rest to traders and investors. Trading volumes are very small and open positions in long so wives are very few. This is still due to the semi-annual HYIP market and its huge pump. I think it should pass still some time to break the current downtrend and go up the hill. It's supposed to be autumn.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:26:46 PM

nobody could give you an stable answer but fact is that the market reactivated last year august ---> dez.
so we are good in time to see green percents soon

Until when the market falls like this, I see the more the day falling and flushing.
What's the cause of all this, please explain to me friends!

heynikkki

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 09:10:20 PM

Until when the market falls like this, I see the more the day falling and flushing.

The fall is a good sign for the future growth. As I have no doubts that more influential people will enter crypto market
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:14:42 PM

I don't know why people keep asking about the reason of market price falling while it's not important to know the reason of this case. Beside I think they can easily know the reason by reading news about cryptocurrency Grin. As I know cryptocurrency is being investigated to see if it's share or not Grin

Diablomania

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:35:11 PM

it will continue like this for a few more months until the fud and the scare from all the people is over from here, but it can not be in just a few weeks like many people think here

KeithBeeCham

Activity: 252
Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:46:11 PM

It's impossible to know when market will retrieve cause as I can see there are so many bad news for cryptocurrency and it affect a lot to price of cryptocurrency especially BTC and ETH cause they're the best cryptocurrencies on crypto market Grin. But don't worry cause I believe that everything will be fine at the end of this year Grin

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:47:01 PM

Nobody knows but my best guess is that it will stay for a couple of month before it goes up again and it so seldom to happen in crypto market because mostly it doesn't fall successively in the past few years. That's why we can't predict what is going to happen in the crypto market because it is so unpredictable.

VclDm

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:02:22 PM

nobody could give you an stable answer but fact is that the market reactivated last year august ---> dez.
so we are good in time to see green percents soon

Although the downward trend of the cryptocurrency market has not stopped yet, I still believe that at the end of the year it will be time for the whole market to rebound strongly and many of the coins will be worth a lot. The growth potential of this market is huge so I will choose the potential and long term to hold until the end of this year, this is a very good time for investors to buy.

thrylos

Activity: 146

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:31:25 PM

I believe it will last until July. Have you not notice most ICO out there will end up the month of July. Because of this I suspected that time August the bull run will take place and it will last until December up to first month of 2019.
lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:50:50 PM

The present fall is the major fall for cryptocurrency as per the present raising demand once bitcoin see the bull run we can expect prices touch to previous all-time high prices
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 11:57:57 PM

The cause of this is always speculations. Whales do this for lowering prices and buying cheap. That means, the market will rise soon, when whales and other people who see the first rise wil come and buy back.
t39

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:24:13 AM

The price goes up only when the demand exceeds the supply, and now it is not observed. All analysts, in all channels say that they do not see a reversal, so many sit waiting, because there will be a reversal, I think the price will fly up very quickly.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:17:52 PM

Just wait, we will reach Everest soon Smiley
Maybe few months of this bad market situation and then all will go to the moon, sir.
That is the peak of optimism and I believe the time will come when the values of the Bitcoin will rise high. Some experts have been predicting that it would cross $30000 as well. Actually the market never remains the same and a signal of price stability can attract good money which is what the market needs to appreciate the values. Besides, the trick to earn big lies in your current decision of holding your portfolio.

mikyadel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Arabic Translator

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:23:55 AM

i can't remember exactly the dates and price,but couple of years ago btc hit good number then fall like 50% or more from its ATH and stayed in bearish trend for 2 years. i know that won't happen today as its global recognition but that's normal and soon market will recover.

sedihnya8

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:21:23 AM

the price in the market is often changing over time, I think this is a normal occurrence, the price will fall for a while and will recover. it is highly exploited by traders to gain profit in their trades
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:32:28 AM

I think the market will not be long will rise better, because bitcoin prices are always increasing every day, so we are confident that the market will get better in no time.
Coinseeker22

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:49:16 AM

The market is expected to drop some more and it is expected to happen the whole month of June. There was a significant increase the date the you start this thread followed with a critical drop again. Now as to why this may due to people protecting their investment and profits and taking advantage of that pump and dump. i would say relax and wait a little more this is actually a perfect time to tap up your investments.

--- WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
jackjackfly

Activity: 322

To buy or not to buy - that is the question ;)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:46:35 PM

you just propose to wait, but this is a manifestation of passivity and no activity. Any market or any business requires some kind of activity, so that the business does not fall into decay. I think that you can still direct your assets to trade and earn on the difference in price, as the market every day has fluctuations of more than 5%. It depends on the coin.

I'm not having as much assets to influence the market))
But  I still do some shor tradings with new coins, or with coins received from bounty.  So I didn't meant waiting and watching. What I really meant is not to afraid of this process and just wait when it finishes

Wanna tame crypto? Join our Cryptotamers community https://t.me/cryptotamers =)
Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:11:54 PM

The market is expected to drop some more and it is expected to happen the whole month of June. There was a significant increase the date the you start this thread followed with a critical drop again. Now as to why this may due to people protecting their investment and profits and taking advantage of that pump and dump. i would say relax and wait a little more this is actually a perfect time to tap up your investments.
Why do you think that the market will drop some more? Now the market is on the support (BTC 6300, ETH 500), and growth is more likely. There may be small, but still growth.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:29:09 PM

Nobody can tell you how long the market will go down.. All market participant are only speculating about that but no body knows this exactly Smiley I think the the market could go down until winter, maybe it will go up again in october or november.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: