Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:14:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market?  (Read 7387 times)
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:29:21 AM

btc price stay in low price for along time. I guest btc price will going up this weekend

Let's hope so. I still fully believe in crypto and the incredible potential of the blockchain, even through the fud and the scams. All it takes is a little adoption from some of the major players and we'll see a major turnaround. Personally I believe crypto provides a massive opportunity for the layman to achieve financial independence.
A little signal has already appeared and it can become the best opportunity to grab more cheap coins before the price will go to the the moon asap. And i guess about that you can see with a bad news about the exchange site and the price of bitcoin and any other altcoin remain stable right now and this has alreayd happened at the end of last year when the trend was very bullish.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:47:18 AM

I have learned many things from the world of crypto, I learn how to manage our crypto assets correctly and follow an ico to find a good ico. because I know that all need a process. surely we will get a lot of risk in the process, and if I see from the people who have succeeded in the world of crypto it makes me more spirit to be like them. and if I give up it means that I lost. we just need to be careful and be patient.
chuanpu

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:49:44 AM

At present, this market has grown up. I think that there will be better development in the future, so even if the current market situation is normal, I will continue to hold my coins and wait for the market to pick up.
liangzi123

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:53:11 AM

I believe in the market because I have no other choice. The market is to let the bad project keep dropping, and the quality project can get more money. This is the choice. If I lose money, then I'm wrong, not the market. Remember, never go against the market.

tmoney88

Activity: 142

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:54:27 AM

I believe in the market because I have no other choice. The market is to let the bad project keep dropping, and the quality project can get more money. This is the choice. If I lose money, then I'm wrong, not the market. Remember, never go against the market.

Yes I agree as well. I don't see crypto itself being the risk, but the risk being to make sure you're invested in the correct project that is going to flourish, and have real world use case.
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:54:31 AM

I will remain in Crypto because of some advantages such as security, ease of transactions. I think you are only oriented to price and market patterns without looking at the other side. I think crypto is not just about price, but about how easy they create.

That's what I think, the op are only oriented to the markets price.
Of course we should look at the other sides on what's the purpose of the other not only the price. Just remember it's not only for making money, crypto currency having a big role in our modern world.
Cryptocurrency market has been hit by bad issues when the market is falling, so many go from Cryptocurrency. but I still support and believe in the progress going forward. so that more and more supporters of the market showed a pretty good improvement to date. making Cryptocurrency a flagship coin.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:00:57 AM

Most of the time I only believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin and blockchain are our future applications.
At present, most altcoin looks more like a scam and hype, which worries me.

I agree, right now I trust bitcoin more than most of the alternative coins out there right now. Who really knows what cryptocurrency will be like in a few years time, all we have are speculations to go off of. Yes the things the author listed are reason enough to pull out of cryptocurrency but I see blockchain technology and the concept of cryptocurrency potentially changing a bit of things with our economy.
We can't deny some altcoins just destroying the image of crypto in the community which is supposedly it won't be happen though.
For the anonymity of these new form of currency encourage scammers to catch victims, it could be easy for them since they doing it for many times. I knew we are all aware for these acts but sadly still many individuals have being caught for scam. And mostly people involve into this are those who are wanting quick and easy money.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:11:45 AM

I believe in cryptocurrencies, but the main thing to understand is that no matter how easy to use cryptocurrencies are and are open to people who want to make money on them, there will always be people who will criticize it because they did not manage to have profit from cryptocurrencies and at the same time through their own fault.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:25:03 AM

If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
I'm here not just for a while, I've been living it for so long and generating lots of crypto. Then why should I not just believe it with just a few small things like that?
I still trust the crypto, though the worst thing happens to the current crypto or someday.
juditPolgar

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:59:20 AM

I think, if most of the time I just believe in bitcoin because bitcoin and blockchain are our future applications.
Currently, most altcoins look more like fraud and sensation and also have made many people worried. So more important that I believe in this market will grow strong by the end of this year.

Coopeer

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:05:50 AM

Yes, I still believe it, and I will hold my coins patiently waiting for the market to pick up. I don't think the market will continue to trough. If we have enough patience, we will get a huge gain.
xuuy7

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:07:03 AM

I also believe in the encryption market. Although the price of cryptocurrencies is very low, I think this is normal, and the market will fall and rise. I will continue to invest in the current market. I believe the market will rise.
cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:06:23 AM

There's another side I find in crypto that does not know how I explain it to you. Crypto a job that gives me the advantage of being able to change everyday life be it home, education and health needs.

Danielcrypto2015

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:58:18 AM

I also believe in the encryption market. Although the price of cryptocurrencies is very low, I think this is normal, and the market will fall and rise. I will continue to invest in the current market. I believe the market will rise.
Same here. Currently, its price was small, but that is normal. This market is a junor market, so its fluctuation will be bigger than other market's. I still believe that It will be pumping strong in the end of this year :d
andytruongct (OP)

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:07:45 AM

How about today, bros. Yesterday, BTC made a new bottom in the 2018. How's about your account. Do you still keep the faith. Hope all of you still good. We're will come back soon. Good week, dude.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:18:42 AM

Although the risk of crypto-owned but the results can be obtained in the crypto can be bigger than that. so keep trust in crypto is a reasonable thing. many people judge the crypto is certainly not just the result of course, but also from existing technology it can for the long-term future.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
bungphe

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:25:45 AM

I believe the price could be set to go up and have the potential to reach December 2017 levels again
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:33:08 AM

Currently there are no other things that can be done other than to believe it. Because if you feel doubt, then it will be arising out of fear, and finally get to panic sell. It is thus will be more detrimental to us. Then I choose continue to believe, and continue to monitor any developments.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
eiijee160613

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:36:04 AM

I'm still believing in crypto because in every single loss has a very difference in my profit Cheesy , crypto is really profitable and i know it can make my and other's future prosperous, its always a matter of how to handle finances and EMOTIONS specially Cheesy
diytho

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:42:55 AM

Yes, of course. because in crypto there are many coins that we can see or we buy or invest. the future of crypto does not end here, is still far away for that. the future of crypto increasingly brilliant, therefore I still trust the crypto for now or the future. crypto gives us many and big profit opportunities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: