Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:32:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market?  (Read 7387 times)
annstasia009

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:29:12 PM

I believe in this market so my faith in him remains and I think that this market is the future and in the future we will all be trading and paying for it coins on it

Cokot

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:30:59 PM

until now I am still very confident and also strongly believe in market cryptocurrency, because I study the world of crypto more than 3 years
bcoin01

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:33:03 PM

The crypto market is the place to make money for many people. If you make the right move at the right time in the crypto market, you will make good money.
I will continue to work at the crypto market. I won five times the money I invested.
BountyMorglen

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:52:59 PM

Because my personal mistakes are my mistakes. If I bought on top of the pump, then that's just my problem, not the market, right? So I'm just not experienced enough to distinguish the pump from natural growth on, for example, a news background.
kz06

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:01:54 PM

But of being misled, I've been with those things. Regardless i'm have faith in crypto essentially on account of the potential that it can offer somebody to have that budgetary opportunity that he wish. No requirement for keeping money accounts, no requirement for longer exchanges that are taking up to some days before getting the cash seaward. That is the motivation behind why I'm still here and I realize that the estimation of it will develop, showcase top has expanded and from nothing to something which makes it reasonable that cryptos' are what's to come.
baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:02:54 PM

Yes. I still believe that the crypto-currency market will recover, but, apparently, not as fast as we would like.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:05:51 PM

i don't believe in it, so i don't hold any good future for it.

I'm prepared for it to die. But till that moment comes, i will try to get as much profit as possible.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
siagh357

Activity: 143

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:09:33 PM

I have been scam on crypto recently by purchasing an ICO that never returned my coins nor get the development complete, yet I don't lose confidence and faith in the cryptocurrency market. I know crypto is here to stay and even though bad guys are inside yet it dont deter me from still participating in it.
nhuantv

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:36:49 AM

i beleive in crypto. but dev team of daps is ****. make my balance is devidied by 8 @@
Anyone is in the same?
Cryptoabubakir

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:37:08 AM

Everything in life is about risk so far the market i can't back off i still have to believe in it.
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:48:23 AM

Everything has its own advantage and disadvantage, so does the cryptocurrency market. just because of its disadvantages, it does not mean that we should stop believing in it. Losses, panic selling, pumps and dumps are a part of all the investment sectors. These are common natural character traits of the investment market. We should be careful while investing in order to avoid scams. Read the whitepaper careful and search for the team of developers and you will not be a victim to the scams.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:43:43 PM

I still believe in those market bro. And i still spread the words about it. I dont care what people saying about this market aituation as i am entering this word when bitcoin price is only $450 and its mean i am still in profit. Now i am learning more about blockchain and how to develop good smart contract on ethereum. This thing is futures and you can not expect in short term.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:56:08 PM

There are now many scams, panic, and dismay, as well as investor sentiment, but there are still plenty of potential ICO campaigns that can make a lot of profit. From Token if the selected campaign is potential. And it is undeniable that cryptocurrency is still the most potential market in the world at the present time.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
FOUAD1994

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:02:50 PM

Yes of course, cryptocurrency are the future of finance and i believe in this technology
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:10:49 AM

Cryptocurrency is GREAT tool to bring freedom and unity to the all world. Be part of community! Don't invest just to make more money! Invest for better Future to you and to everybody.
This is really funny because those that invest only to make money are the ones to lose it since they do not have any confidence in this market and the ones that earn it are the ones that are not really looking to make a fortune and yet since they believe in crypto they end up making a lot of money.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:16:16 AM

If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley

The technology that cryptocurrencies are built on, the blockchain, will be here to stay!

Trustless and decentralized.

Cryptocurrency is just one of the best use case of the blockchain technology.

mmp95

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:22:19 AM

I have no way to trust the encryption market now, because I have invested a lot in the encryption market, even in this year's encryption market, I still make a lot of investment. Now I can only believe it.
MariaOzawaa

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:27:29 AM

I think this market still has a lot of room for development. At present, it is still not perfect. I believe that it will gradually improve its system in the future. I will continue to hold my cryptocurrency, I believe it will bring me huge benefits.
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:42:40 AM

If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
Going inside the crypto world is very risky, we do know all about it, unless you've missed researching. But even tho it is risky, I know that some of you guys are still earning good profits. Red market would not be the real problem, the real problem will be at the people who does not believe crypto and does panic everytime the market is down and it is the main reason why markets are at this point.
with Cryptocurrency market advancement indicates that indeed for Cryptocurrency market is indeed very capable to reliable. so it's pretty good by making it full support. so until now, I am pretty sure with Cryptocurrency market that is currently present.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:47:14 AM

I believe in critico a thousand percent. And I believe that while the market is young and it does not have a lot of capital, it is very easy for them to manage for their own mercenary purposes. At the end of December we saw a lot of growth in crypto, but in fact there was no reason for such a big growth, now we see a big drop, despite a lot of good news for crypto. This is just the beginning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: