Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:13:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market?  (Read 7387 times)
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:34:45 PM

Some of these challenges faced in crypto are just to make us stronger. A good cryto enthusiast that is adept to learning, would not want to just leave, without seeing the end to it. Cryptocurrency can be very challenging, as well as interesting. I just missed apple growth, missed facebook and amazon party as well but now i am sure that i will not missed bitcoin tsunami
abiola4real

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:35:01 PM

In the first place if anyone did not believe in crypto they won't invest or partake in crypto. I am strongly believe in crypto currency. The market may be very bad now it is certain that it will be OK again.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:48:34 PM

In the first place if anyone did not believe in crypto they won't invest or partake in crypto. I am strongly believe in crypto currency. The market may be very bad now it is certain that it will be OK again.

That goes for most of us who are still here. A lot i'm sure exited and stayed away after losing money this year and it would probably take a little time to build confidence again in this market for them. Lessons learned the hard way 🤑

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Kimskie12

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:52:57 PM

Yes of course, the market is still growing up now the market now is green and even tho some of the inventors had a negative effect because of its votality still if you look at the market now it has a lot of potential in the next few years to grow up more and more, the market is young so i believe it will grow and still growing.
sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:09:09 PM

Because I like crypto - its capabilities, technologies and perspectives. I became a part of the crypto community and at least I learned a lot here. Despite the state of the entire crypto market today, I'm sure that there will be growth sooner or later, and we will all witness many more ups and downs. And if we'll be wise enough and patient, than we'll be able to earn good money here. still many of things ahead.
5stringer

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:14:00 PM

Despite everything I have faith in digital currency since I know our general public needs this framework called blockchain innovation. The part of digital currency takes care of an issue when it comes sending cash all through the other nation in a moment as it were. That is the reason despite everything I have faith in cryptographic money in spite of the fact that I've been defrauded additionally by some speculation stages. I additionally put stock in the cryptographic money advertise. As a matter of first importance, you need to realize that it is an exceptionally ordinary thing to have a digital currency advertise cost.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:18:29 PM

yeah, i am!! even i scammed so many times before..
got rekt, losing money for the big dump.. and just like waiting for nothing. big transaction fees for withdrawals. plus delaying deposits and withdrawals sometimes its a permanent loss. but im still believing because i know this a normal for imperfection.
kalyanbharadwaj

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:20:17 PM

If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
I know I still make money from it despite the high risk!
Vlad_m

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 03:22:49 PM

Definitely yes!

Scam, market drops, crisis, etc, is a normal thing for every market. Also, don't forget that crypto market is not regulated and there is nothing behind the most of tokens. BUT the technology is developing and now, for example, we can see a new creation - Securities Tokens.

IMO, it is a great start for the mass adoption. Going a bit deeper is ST, is it possible to highlight Corl.

Corl is the world’s first token to represent equity ownership in a company that provides revenue-sharing financing to high-potential early-revenue companies.

Unlike traditional tokens on the market, Corl is based on a profit-sharing model and investors receive a continuous stream of quarterly dividends in the form of Ether (ETH), based on future earnings of Corl.

So, don't be negative and keep an eye on the new developments!
firaituaku

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:26:05 PM

I believe crypto market conditions will return to stable. although lately there are many scams, crypto currencies always make money from many aspects. as long as it's profitable, I keep believing.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
CycleSurfer

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:28:40 PM

for what reason I'm still here with those awful dangers? Since regardless I trust that I can take the exercise and experience from those. I can dissect and take in more how to keep away from tricks, can deal with my feeling not to be freeze offer, and settle on an insightful thought and choice. Obviously, crypto has given me enough procuring and wage. I cherish taking an interest in crypto and still help this.
traisaigon261

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:29:33 PM

I think that there will be better development in the future, so even if the current market situation is normal, I will continue to hold my coins and wait for the market to pick up.
jermainephoe

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:30:26 PM

There are also many legit ICOs, Coins, and programs that have been giving us many profits and benefits. Although the market is very fluctuating, we can take the advantages from this condition. And many more reasons why I still believe in crypto. Smiley
philX

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:33:08 PM

The digital currency showcase is youthful, and the majority of the things that are recorded identify with simply such a period. I imagine that later on digital currencies will have the capacity to end up full and along these lines I trust in them. As I would see it, this might be a decent sign, in spite of the fact that it might sound terrible. Be that as it may, as the intrigue develops, thus tricks imply that crypto can turn into a genuine story perceived by the entire world. Future is splendid ,no uncertainty.
natumanya

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:34:13 PM

Trade is indeed a very difficult market and getting down. A lot of people who panic so selling coins at low prices. I own up to now still waiting for the market recovered. And we know when it started to grow and this Bitcoin is very positive for the development of Altcoin.
I think many people do not want to wait for the market to recover and they believe that the cryptocurrency bubble, which is on the verge of that would burst.

I think that rumors is the worse thing that can damageall good idea. Many people don't think like that and they still believe in crypto
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:34:35 PM

If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
This all will happen if we are not so much careful about security and if we invested our money on shitcoin or fake projects. But I still believe on cryptocurrency. Cause there have lot of good projects and I can get profits by investing on this good projects.
FrosDiamond

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:48:15 PM

no matter what happens I believe in the crypto market, the ups and downs of prices are normal. just look when you shop in the market, the price will also go up and down, just like the crypto market.
herateza

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:53:43 PM

I still believe in the cryptocurrency market, ups and downs of prices are normal there. For me, both that situation is needed because it's good to buy when it down and sell when it rises. In the crypto world we will not always win or succeed, we also encounter losses and trials but we need to fight, to stand for our goals, to earn more, so we need to do more research, more knowledge in order to be a successful one.
ngoc848

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:01:53 PM

I still believe in this market so that is the reason why I'm here right now, I think everything will be fine in the future
Mikstl

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:05:39 PM

There're still projects that are rocketing despite market falling!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: