Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:02:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market?  (Read 7382 times)
travelhelperio

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Helper

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:42:05 PM

If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
This is happened because of lack of knowledge, Educate new arrivals in the crypto community and don't create a panic "scam is every where", so many good concepts are in the market, appreciate & support them.

● Travel Helper ●
▰▰▰▰ Freelancer platform for Travelers ▰▰▰▰
● https://www.travelhelper.io/  ●
btctop1

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:44:54 PM

I believe in cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. As for the market - it is quite speculative and not always an adequate tool for its popularization. So you just have to believe and hope for the best.
Darkdragonzzz

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:03:37 PM

Yes, I still believe that crypto currency is a very powerful tool for making money. In addition, I believe that growth will begin soon. At the moment I take the opportunity and invest in different coins.

░ ▒ █  B e A N K H ~ Digital Immortality crowdsale  █ ▒ ░
▷▷  PUBLIC PRESALE starts JUNE 15  ~ Airdrop Campaign Running Now ◁◁
Website | Telegram Group | Telegram Chat | Facebook | Twitter
nikogluttonym

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:08:10 PM

Just because it's interesting. Something new than I like to do. Understand the technology is more interesting than just buying everything in the market.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
williamtkhoury

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:25:11 PM

I believe in this market. So  I my faith on it remains constant. The market is down now and the prices of coins are falling everyday, but that fall will not be for long. 
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:32:15 PM

yes I still believe, because I'm sure the crypto market is the way for people to get rich.
JonnPilok
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:57:33 PM

This happens and will occur in any market. Despite the fact that the market has long been falling, it gives a lot of options to make good money. Of course, this does not work for everyone. But we must understand that this is a market and not a free distribution of candy!

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:57:41 PM

I believe crypto market conditions will return to stable. although lately there are many scams, crypto currencies always make money from many aspects. as long as it's profitable, I keep believing.
The blockchain is the future as it gives ease in every project and companies if only they know it, once it is discovered widely crypto will gain its importance again to those who already lose hope in it.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Aniwura

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:20:36 PM

I believe that whatever happens in this space and that makes me to loose money, is mean for me to learn more. I am not afraid of mistakes, because i know they are stepping stones to greater height.
NeverSop

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

HODL

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:27:41 PM

Yes, I still believe that crypto currency is a very powerful tool for making money. In addition, I believe that growth will begin soon. At the moment I take the opportunity and invest in different coins.
Trusting what you are investing in and participating in is essential because I believe you will not be able to succeed without having confidence in what you are investing. Things are getting better with the market as the good signals have returned and helped the green market in recent days.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:29:03 PM

Depends on why you are here. If becoming rich is your main motivation
* you will easily get scammed
* feel dumped on
* wake up in complete shock
etc..

Have a goal — What aspect of your society would you love to see decentralized? Learn Blockchain programming, Cryptography and General programming. Try to see that you solve the problem yourself and no day will be boring in crypto world.
You like  Blockchain/decentralization and Transparency? If no, you may have hard time coping in this world.
Zelivsky

Activity: 636

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:36:08 PM

Yes, I still believe in cryptocurrency market and cryptocurrencies, because they are based on the blockchain technology, which is very progressive and advanced technology. This technology will change in the nearest future a lot of things in our life.
diedvw96

Activity: 123

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:37:48 PM

all these are bumps in the road, besides they only affect the greedy people who are here just for the money, of course, I don't want to say that I am an altruist, but I am much more interested in the technology and philosophy of the cryptos than in the monetary gain they can provide me, so after all that i'm still here, exited for the new developments coming every week
alttravel

Merit: 21

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:45:21 AM

All investors understand that now the crypto-currency market has come a very difficult time, which has lasted eight months, on the one hand, it is very risky to invest in crypto, and on the other hand, very good prices for all crypto coins.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:54:26 AM

The failure that is listed below is to be blame on the person not on crypto. Crypto is a good discoveries and nothing bad effect on the economy. This is decentralixed so, one can do what ever he/she wanted for his/her money. So once we experience of being scammed. Accept it as our own fault. Careless decision we made can result to losses. Crypto is not controled by one individua, what ever happen to us is to be blame on us
rockyfeller

Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:59:50 AM

I still believe in the technology of blockchain and crypto. Dude you should study what is the advantage of cryptos and how it will boost the economy, from privacy to publicity.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:00:22 AM

lack of knowledge will make you no longer trust crypto.
it's good for you to learn from the beginning and read a lot about what is blockchain.
if you only enter the crypto world because seeing people can have a lot of money is definitely all through a long process.
Personally, whatever happens, I will still trust crypto.
ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:40:24 PM

If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
because this is what life is, i suppose - making mistakes and learning from it, not giving up on life just because you have a stomach ache

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:36:44 PM

I agree, many relate to the crypt only as a way to earn. But behind crypto currencies there is more than just money, behind the crypt there are new technologies that will undoubtedly develop further, I think that for 5 years the crypto currency market will have time to form and we will see the future in the world of finance.
crypto has the foundation and also the resources that keep it growing. I am sure that in the future crypto will be increasingly popular.
Even though there is currently a lot of decline and a lot of bad news is circulating, I still believe that the market will recover because I am sure there are still many crypto fans.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:39:41 PM

I agree, many relate to the crypt only as a way to earn. But behind crypto currencies there is more than just money, behind the crypt there are new technologies that will undoubtedly develop further, I think that for 5 years the crypto currency market will have time to form and we will see the future in the world of finance.
crypto has the foundation and also the resources that keep it growing. I am sure that in the future crypto will be increasingly popular.
Even though there is currently a lot of decline and a lot of bad news is circulating, I still believe that the market will recover because I am sure there are still many crypto fans.
more people that are still here cause they know for how is this crypt currency may ever have to work with , it is can be work well if you are too much hardworking and everything that may happen for some dropping moment you are not so easy to be panic for.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: