Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:47:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in the cryptocurrency market?  (Read 7383 times)
sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:44:20 AM

Yes right, I still believe in the cryptocurrency market is an opportunity for all of us, because with the first crypto it is easy to transact between fast and cost-effective countries, then can invest even though prices go up and down from time to time, this is no problem for me because it depends on how I trade properly in order to get maximum results.
fzatni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:56:37 AM

If you’re still in crypto after you’ve:

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- woken up in complete shock
- bought the top of a pump
- panic sold the bottom
- listened to Official McScamFee

Say me why do you still believe in the crypto Smiley
as much as I have, there are some points why like crypto
1. crypto is simple
2. many new technologies from crypto
which make me dislike
1. the price is too sensitive to the fundamentals even though it's a hoax
2. the price is easy to manipulate

the conclusion I still like crypto only hopes there are some rules to stabilize crypto prices
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:40:54 AM

Yes, I believe that the market will appear green again by the end of this year.

deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:43:34 AM

No one can deny that irrespective of all its haters , cryptocurrency market is only following the path of growth. No matter what are the fluctuations in the prices of different coins , market had not died yet. There is a lot more in future .That is why i still believe in cryptocurrency.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
DronV

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:47:06 AM

Yes, I believe that the market will appear green again by the end of this year.
The coins could get to a green range in just a matter of time though the market needs more money.

KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:47:12 AM

all those negative things that you emphasize in the market can be avoided if you are better informed of what you are doing, many things go through the disinformation that investors have when they enter this area, remember that technology is still relatively new and there are few regulations, which makes it an ideal environment to defraud people.

jdnthny

Activity: 281

Futurov

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:54:19 AM

Well for me I still believe in the cryptocurrency because of the fact that even we have a lot of negativity which is happening to the market still we cannot hold the fact that we get lot of benefits by having a crypto-market.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:56:40 AM

This down trend is good to me in the sense that it will make us know those coins that really have value, let them prove their claims as good projects. I know the market will in one day soon recover from this bear.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:57:10 AM

Yes, I still believe that crypto currency is a very powerful tool for making money. In addition, I believe that growth will begin soon. At the moment I take the opportunity and invest in different coins.

As soon as I continue working with the cryptocurrency, I do believe in it. The market situation now does not give me a lot of satisfaction but I live with the thoughts that soon, the cryptos will start going up in their price.

You have to be optimistic and believe in crypto money because I also believe that crypto money is going to rise again, now it's just a volatility of the market, and sometimes the investment is down enough patience to wait.
I'm very confident with the development and progress of the coin which is indeed a very capable to produce much bigger gains in the future. with this ability into my trust for the advancement of Cryptocurrency which generate more profit.
I still believe and am confident with the development of the Cryptocurrency market generates more profits in the future with the support provided. so I am still confident and continue support for the progress of the coins in the future as a form of support.

nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:12:18 AM

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

I still believe in the market, we should also know from the beginning that the risk you mentioned was buying a pump, selling low panic or a scam, it was also a mistake for users to experience the risk, I was not able to make words to explain trust I am in the crypto market, which clearly I still believe in crypto and its future development.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:14:58 AM

With the cryptocurrency market, nothing dangerous has happened so far. The main thing is that the projects of our coins and tokens continue to develop, and this is the basis for the further development of the market. That, that prices do not grow as we want, not scary. The market at this time is accumulating its potential and it will grow vseravno. Therefore, now you need to stock up on promising coins and expect.
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:23:50 AM

If you stop believing you won't achieve your dreams and goals. Don't give up easily after you had done wrong, start again and try new things, don't repeat the same mistakes, besides crypto is still growing, much things we would expect from it.
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:41:59 AM

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Today I continue to believe in the excellent potential for further development of the crypto market and blockchain technology. Yes, this year the financial fall of the market was too long. But next year, the drop in prices will be replaced by an active recovery of the market, prices will increase.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:06:58 AM

Today, the crypto market has all the possibilities for further development. The financial fall of the market is gradually coming to an end, with the next year the active recovery should begin. In any case, blockchain technology will be popular with investors, as it provides profitable and safe conditions for transactions.
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:12:05 AM

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

After all of those happenings that have been done to me I've been still believe and trust in cryptocurrency because I've still earning in this crypto so that I still believe in this. Happenings like that push me through the end to still believe and have a big trust in the crypto market.

nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:32:58 PM

To be honest, I still believe in crypto even though a few days back the price of crypto currencies fell, but now I see the market prices have started to increase and I have bought a few coins to prepare for the future and often the end of the year all crypto currencies rise.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:25:26 PM

Right, I still believe in the future, especially with the presence of crypto currencies I can help the economy in my daily life, even though the market price has fallen frequently this year, but I have no panic because I often experienced it last year, I think it's time for us to buy or hold a lot of coins, most likely by the end of this year market prices will increase and after that we get satisfying results.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:04:16 PM

My faith in the electronics market is still there. I still hope for a day thanks to the electronic money that I am rich. At present I still hold some bitcoin and wait for the opportunity to increase the electronic co. How long do I have to wait?
MortonAlden

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 03:20:05 PM

- been scammed
- been dumped on
- panic sold the bottom

Well of course I do believe in it. It has a lot do with my profits and earnings. Coins likr PRG, ICX and LISK are very great indeed. They have the best profitability.
mhpg19960612

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:49:23 PM

Market is honest. if you join the major marketplace like bittrex and huobi, you will find good coins. If you join small market you will find not trusted market. Pump and dump coins will be played in small marketplace. In big marketplace bittrex
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: