Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:38:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the market gonna rise again????  (Read 2543 times)
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:28:45 AM

I think crypto will be back to normal, when will crypto be back to normal? I do not know exactly when it happens, if we doubt the cryptocurrency, then leave crypto, when we decide to enter the world of crypto then we must be sure, that our investment will be successful.
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:28:52 AM

It will eventually rise again, the market goes through cycles like a roller coaster.  Let's all hope it begins to rise soon.  I am sure i'm not the only one that wants this to happen.  The sooner, the better.  Let's go bulls!
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:31:04 AM

Crypto will back up and it's only a matter of time only. some time this crypto starts getting a lot of support and also is also widely used to process payments in several countries. This will make the crypto can rise up and be back up again in value than currently.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:34:48 AM

It will rise back. To those who still believe will be rewarded soon because it was proven for many years that the crypto market will bounce back stronger after a series of dips. We should keep holding our coins because it will leads us to high profits if the market recovers again. Patience is very important at cryptocurrency.

As we all know crypto market has also ups and down its normal. So don't worry too much because it will be strong again. You are right patience is big factor here. Just hold on and wait you will be rewarded with big profits by that time come.
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:36:01 AM

this is temporary , there are more dips can be seen , real bull run markets coming on next September , October months. please ready for it. these are called bull traps.

On what basis you're saying that bull market will come in September and October months? Don't think that last year it happened so this year also it will again happen during that period. Last year media was spreading a lot of good news about cryptos but this year we are seeing a lot of negative news about cryptos until now so I don't think all these things will change in next couple of months.
Jonsnowstark

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:37:05 AM

Cryptocurrency market's price  will eventually rise again just be patient and stay calm even if all coins are dumping as of now. Ir is normal tht the prices are moving up and down because most of those coins are decentralized and the price is volatile. Just hodl your coins for long run.

lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:40:58 AM

Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

It was just a fud's pal who always spreading false news and still trying to create a huge dump in the market,  so stay away from it and keep calm and believing that the market will recover soon 'cause that's the fact behind this bloody market which is after the bottom the market will stabilize again and again. So don't worry pal
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:41:25 AM

up and down a price is sure to happen. Such things are commonplace because of the sale and purchase. Crypto market will rise, but not all altcoin go up, there are some red altcoin.

benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:41:31 AM

Its very hard to tell. In my opinion, I think crypto is still in its recovery phase. Its still adjusting its value from the previous years. Right now, I think it doesnt show enough signs or indications of an upcoming rising. It might take a couple of months or even years before it can fully develop or adjust. It might make a small rising but the bull run might not happen soon.
Mr. Sorry

Activity: 156

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:53:52 AM

I think it's everyone's hope, but it seems that in the middle of this year eth will not change much if we see the ups and downs of the market today .

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
Farin Aliev

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:57:43 AM

Of course the market will rise! The crypto-currency market is a gold mine for someone who can think and analyze. And at the same time a trap for beginners.
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 05:05:23 AM

Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

These ups & downs are normal, if we see a huge rise in the market then we have to be ready for a bloodbath, because if we see an unexpected rise then obviously we have to face a major down fall.
So we have to think positively & market will recover soon after some correction.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:06:56 AM

Is the market gonna rise again? Absolutely sure ,the cryptocurrency will bounce back in less than no time from now there is no need to over panic about the fall,very sooner the bull  will rule the market.
Euroda

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:09:22 AM

You should believe on the market as well on the coin you have because on the end of the year the bitcoin will grew by the end of the year and also their will be a bull run so nake sure you hold your coins and join the bull run

Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:12:33 AM

Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

If you are an investor and holder of coins, I would like to believe that the market will soon rise. This situation also happened last year and suddenly a great pump come. Just continue holding my coins and surely, the market will recover soon.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
samyang2x

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:25:12 AM

Yes i believe that the market will recover or rise again.because when its happened everything will be fine.so lets watch out the market for rising again and it will be on the top.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:25:26 AM

I still believe that the coins in the market will rise again. I believe that it will rise very soon, it may dumped so many times but i will never lose hope. we just need to have patience and stay calm. These ups and downs in the market world are normal.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 05:27:11 AM

If you are an investor and holder of coins, I would like to believe that the market will soon rise. This situation also happened last year and suddenly a great pump come. Just continue holding my coins and surely, the market will recover soon.
A good advised mate, if you are here in crypto last year the scenario was repeatedly. As what I have noticed it will be raise at the end month of the year so meaning at the month of December. So you could not consider that crypto will not rising up because it is proven and tested and most people trust. Keep on holding until it is bouncing back and then you will have a profit.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:27:23 AM

According to some indicators, bitcoin's price will gonna rise this weekend. However there are still hindrance before it will finally goes up. A normal scenario in cryptocurrency when the market is bloody shady with almost all altcoins were also affected by the decrease or bear price of bitcoin.
Uchee

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:34:25 AM

If you follow the trade, the market is always down around this period like last year but give it two months the market will double maybe by August
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: