Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:14:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the market gonna rise again????  (Read 2541 times)
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:55:04 AM

Yes, I firmly believe that the market will rise again. And it is a very scary increase. I think the reason for not rising now is the start of the World Cup. Many people go to the gambling.

I agree with your statement that the Market will rise again or recover. But for the reason why not rise now that because of the World Cup. Maybe I do not think it has anything to do with it. Because we remember that the price down there is a mention that a trade has been hacked someone then the market price dropped dramatically. For its Return the price goes up maybe we will wait for the process.
bazar111

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:59:32 AM

We just must wait for regulars and new laws for crypto, while we will not have such laws - big investors from Wall Street will not buy crypto, and this is a big problem now.
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:01:14 AM

Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

It depends upon many facts now. Whether the crypto currencies currently getting corrected to different prices or different bottom or whether it is just the mass manipulation that is going on. If this is all because of the second reason then im sure market will rise one more time as buy walls will start creating overtime as people buy the crypto currencies at current discounted rates. If it is the former one then I am not sure what will be the future, if it is overvalued correction then I am afraid we will see too much drop in the value one more time.
Kate Beckett

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:08:21 AM

I believe that in the future the digital currency market will reach the volume of 20 trillion US dollars. In the near future, the crypto-currency market will complete the correction started in January 2018. There will be an explosive growth to record highs, as a result of which the capitalization of the crypto currency will reach the above price.
TXCEO

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:15:08 AM

Yes, I think it's only a matter of time. Funding is now elsewhere. Such as the dollar. Or other areas. I expect it will rise once in August.
ToniJu

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:20:19 AM

First of all, I do not know where this hack is. I think that the rise of cryptocurrency is a must. If it stagnates, then the final result of this market will be broken. So what's the use of these coins in our hands now? We may as well sell them now. Another point, I think there will certainly be a large number of Altcoins to be eliminated in the process of falling and rising, so these coins should have been eliminated because many of Altcoin are useless, deceptive junk coins. The shuffle is a must.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:37:14 AM

Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Of course crypto will gonna rise again.  I understand why you feel doubt on the crypto capacity to recover due to crypto price nowadays but instead of being affected by it, study crypto nature, trace its market price and read articles regarding crypto analysis. The crypto movement history is a great evidence that no matter how crypto price drop, it has the tendency to recover and bounce back.

I also believe that crypto has a great role in the future and it will be a medium in a digital world with more advance technology. So, crypto currency  is valuable in the future meaning it will surely recover.
arvind82

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:42:20 AM

Yes..why not....market will rise again in future....it is the market or online business...and it is natural that some times its up and down...end of this last month and next year market will be rise definately...and people earn more profit.
haidangtp

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:47:36 AM

I think the market will rebound in the near future. Prices have dropped for a long time. Let's wait for the green back.
cuteboy2016k

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 09:50:20 AM

Yes sure the market will rise again at the exact time, at present market condition is very bad so market will come back to rise again in couple of months. Bitcoin and crypto currency has great future and good to invest in,invest in exact time.market rising is a matter of time.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

of course the market will be normal and grow again, but I can not predict it for the near future, moreover there is no strong momentum that can make the market back up.
now we can buy lots of crypto assets including bitcoin, so it's the best choice to research and be patient.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:09:10 AM

Seriously, is there any kind of fudder who says crypto will never rise again? He needs to improve his FUD skills, because nobody believes this one. LoL

Crypto is here to stay for a long time, and the final destination is a total marketcap of many trillions.

How much will this dump take? When's the next cycle? Nobody can say for sure, but I personally think somewhere in 2018 we'll go up.
Dextord

Activity: 335
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:12:49 AM

many people say cryptocurrency market will not go up because bitcoin and altcoin prices are currently down, I would think positive. I think everyone believes cryptocurrency will continue to increase by the end of the year and early next year
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 10:14:21 AM

Of course crypto will gonna rise again.  I understand why you feel doubt on the crypto capacity to recover due to crypto price nowadays but instead of being affected by it, study crypto nature, trace its market price and read articles regarding crypto analysis. The crypto movement history is a great evidence that no matter how crypto price drop, it has the tendency to recover and bounce back.

I also believe that crypto has a great role in the future and it will be a medium in a digital world with more advance technology. So, crypto currency  is valuable in the future meaning it will surely recover.
Yes market will gonna rise again it is just a matter of time but if it would happen again I guess everyone should be alert about it because anytime the prices can be changed. Infact, the current situation of the market is only a matter of price correction so let's expect that the market will gonna rise again though we can't tell when.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Showmethebtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:32:23 AM

I think it will, but it needs to conform to the international situation. Now in the World Cup, the cryptocurrency market will not fluctuate too much, waiting for the World Cup to end, perhaps the cryptocurrency will rise again.
Olga1111

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:51:27 AM

Yes , of course there will be , the market always has a fall and growth on it and the market , and after the fall there will always be growth, so we expect price growth, the main thing is patience.
CryptoLucy

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:56:43 AM

The market will rebuild again, I believe in that
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:01:43 AM

If you can see on the market and world news than you will see the much news about blockchain technology and other. Cryptocurrencies enter into our life. And we can see from the side or take the active part in this process. And no important believe or not believe
gbale

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:02:49 AM

unfounded speculation. logically if the price can go down can certainly go up as well.
this is just a matter of pesar course where many factors affect the price at this time and this is common in the world of crypto.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:04:15 AM

I am absolutely sure that the market will rise again. And grow very much. Even now the volume of trading and have become much more modest  but this only means that soon we will see very good growth in early autumn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: