Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:09:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the market gonna rise again????  (Read 2541 times)
profit-shooter

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:50:42 PM

The market is going to rise again because this is needed for people who want to earn money. Market fluctuations are inevitable and this must be considered as a law. If there no fluctuations - you can not call it a market at all. So let us wait for the proper time to invest in cryptos. I think this time will come in Autumn 2018.
SuperP

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:52:19 PM

The market will rise every day, you can not doubt, therefore, only invest and wait for a profit  Roll Eyes
esdbgrydn

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:52:35 PM

it is smiling for rise. but! it need one more shake. because all of scammers all of bad trader will jump on trade. be lived 2 shake. we need 2 more for well ico and well trade
BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:55:06 PM

Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Yes that you all so worry about the growth of the market. Will he be! It's market. It's highly volatile. You better not expect rapid growth, and learn to earn and drawdowns, too. It is quite possible
pedpedped

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:20:16 PM

I'm sure this ups and down as normal though it falls drastically this year bu this same year is left with more time so it can rise again. Crypto word is growing and it doesn't even seams near collapsing to me.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:28:40 PM

Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Still market is under severe dip but this is not permanent pump up period would commence soon.So dont be panic.After many FUD,Ban news,Regulations news crypto is still alive and many people are coming to crypto despite these fud`s.Bullish is about to set in few months,FUD will die by themselves.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Jassi.21jaspreet
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:37:56 PM

Yes, for sure it will rise again. Market goes ups and downs. We should keep holding our coins because it gives high profits if the market recovers back. I hope persons who believe in cryptomarket will be rewarded soon.
coinbergh

Activity: 532
Merit: 29

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:46:54 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 04:19:49 PM by coinbergh

I believe market will rise again but we have to wait for this. Just be patient.

I hope bitcoin price will increase soon and market will recover from day to day. I really trust cryptocurrency market will turn to green in the upcoming months.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:47:17 PM

Yes, for sure it will rise again. Market goes ups and downs. We should keep holding our coins because it gives high profits if the market recovers back. I hope persons who believe in cryptomarket will be rewarded soon.
Yes, eventhough it's unpredictable the market I believe that it will highly regulated again in a couple of months so better to hodl and stay positive .This currencies are already have a pathway towards in the future.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:51:11 PM

Of course market will rise back very soon Smiley. You guys just need to keep holding for just a little bit more cause I believe that everything will be better in July cause there are a lot of good news for cryptocurency are coming so wait for it and enjoy the whole market painted in green till the end of this year Grin
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:53:31 PM

Market going to rise - that for sure! Main question is when? I am not really sure that it going to happen now.
But during this year - no doubt.
Today 1 of exchanges was hacked again, what will lead to price drop, unfortunately.
Market is very unstable; since last year we don´t see any stability here.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:59:07 PM

Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place .

First and foremost, the bloodbath is normal. The market will always have a rise and fall - the span of each is unpredictable. The only thing that is conspicuous is that after a crash, market will recover and when the market is too high, it will come to a correction period right after.

But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Yes it will rise. Like what I said, crypto market will not be stable. It will always move up or down. And those who say that it won't rise are just making things worse. Spreading FUD all over the forum will only make recovery slower.

You are correct and for sure it will rise it again due to the demand of the people in the society because of in needs and though everyone is working for it so that the community will look good to see. We can see the development of the coins is not stable so their is a possibility that it could rise.
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:00:11 PM

I do not think that this is the rise of the market, it is because to say a temporary rebound , do not be happy ahead of time)

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:01:35 PM

it will rise again, don't loss your hope and keep hold your coin. if you feel doubt about it you can stop to buy but if you sell you sell your coins now its not the right decision. you should wait a little longer because the market will not always decrease, I believe in a few months the market will recover and we can get profit.
Stimah23

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:07:03 PM

The haters are just beefing about the success of Crypto, definitely the market is going to rise up again and the haters gonna cry like a baby.
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:07:51 PM

Yes for sure, market will rise again, market market will always go through market correction and the market price will always go up and down, so if you are holding some altcoin don't panic about the price fall, just be hopeful.
aldencio

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:08:42 PM

of course, ot will, i do not jave any doubts about it and uinthink thatbpeopel will recover from their loses and learn their lessosns

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
aldencio

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:09:27 PM

Yes for sure, market will rise again, market market will always go through market correction and the market price will always go up and down, so if you are holding some altcoin don't panic about the price fall, just be hopeful.

green days are back, that is true, but it does not mean we can relax and do nothing, we still have to be careful with our resear hes

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
aderupoko

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:11:02 PM

I think cryptocurrency is able to rise but there will be coins that could not recover and will decline in a period of time. This could happen due to many coins coming out in the market which makes investor to be divided.futhermore their will be alot of changes in a market sector,just depending on time
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:37:13 PM

I think these roller coaster are far from over, the price falls and greed says you have to buy, the price rises and again we sell , the price falls and we going circle

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: