Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:23:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the market gonna rise again????  (Read 2541 times)
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:41:01 AM

Of course as a player in the crypto. In fact we have to believe that the price will surely soon be experiencing increased. We can not keep thinking negatively. because it is going to affect us. So we became afraid, and in the end could do the panic sell. This is a dangerous condition.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
trry98

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:42:14 AM

I think the market will rise and the encryption market will not keep falling. The market's rebound or decline, I think, is normal for the market. Only this year's encryption market is not very stable, but in the future the market will still be picked up.
alfimanis

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:55:01 AM

if look at the coinmarketcap, now the market is experiencing price increases, almost all coins are green, but we do not know it will last long or not
Coopeer

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:58:55 AM

I believe that this market will soon rise again. The current trough is only temporary. As long as we maintain enough patience to continue to hold our coins, I believe we can get a lot of wealth.
zzxcvv

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:02:08 AM

Crypto is a relative young , it is too early to say that it came to an end . Of course, the market will recover and show growth
luyin46

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:09:30 AM

I think if you are afraid of losses, you can choose to invest only in bitcoin, which is very safe. Even if it falls again, it will still rise again, only a matter of time.
loveblack
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:10:15 AM

i think encryption will rise again . the market is always fluctuating . the reason why the market fell recently is that the Korean exchange was invaded . in the long term , encryption is the future trend
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:19:42 AM

Have you involved in crypto for the longer time? Well, we have seen the dropping pries everyday since in the early year. It is normal guy. Just slow and be calm. Never be panic because it will harm you. Well, the crypto is still fluctuation. We cannot determine where it will rise again or not. However, from the condition so far, actually, crypto is still changing. The price will rise again for the coins that really have the good concept and value.
Luntop

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:22:57 AM

Now the market is waiting , I think the market will begin a sharp growth closer to autumn
Altcoindealer

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:25:39 AM

I can just recommend to everyone who not believe that the market will rise again, to sell all their coins and uit with the cryptocurrency world. I can just say, i do strong believe that the market will rise again, and that why im holding all my coins. If i would not beliee in, i would sell everything and would try to save my loses.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:30:26 AM

Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Cryptocurrency market will definitely go green again, that's a certainty. The red market is just a phase to keep the people into buying a lot more tokens and bitcoins to pool up their holdings and when the market goes green, they sell and the red days come again. The cycle continues.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Enyi001

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 05:36:28 AM

Definitely, the market will surely bounce back to green. If you study the cryptocurrency move, you will definitely discover that circles and patterns are repeating themselves. It has happened this way for some years now. Let's just exercise patience so everything can play out well.
GreenPowerRanger

Activity: 223

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:40:57 AM

If you know soemthing about cryptocurrencies, you would also now that the future looks very bright for some of them. The blockchain technology behind is pure genius. So actually there are mayn projects build with blockchain technology. All those good project, it will be sure that they will gonna rise again. So if you are invested in the right projects, you dont have to worry!
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:50:25 AM

I am confident that the market will grow. By the end of this year, the market will be able to recover to the price indicators of the previous year, and next year it will begin to show new high results.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:51:02 AM

Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Yes, I think the two strong fluctuations from previous FUDs have had a big impact on recent market trends. But one thing allows in my thinking and belief that the market is returning.  2 day, the market capitalization has increased more than 9 billion. This shows that the level of investor interest has increased and FUDs have sunk. And now is the best time to market recovery in the blue.
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:01:57 AM

It was just like that in a cryptic process.especially now that there is a serious occurrence and is down several times in a crypto market before it happens but there is no fear as it rises again.
Even though the crypto has become haters ever disagreeing that the price stays lower than all, they also sell to their earnings and buy again when it drops a crypto price.As it passed, they remained in like a road dipped as it continued to strengthen a price so we could get the right income.So it will ensure that raising the price of the crypto market will then go ahead.
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:05:56 AM

I think it might but not in 2018 I do not think. We are in June and we were again promised a bull run and it did not take place so I am assuming now that we will not have any market upturn this year. Only those savvy day traders and those in the futures market will earn from crypto this year profits. Anyone else holding coins will not make anything much this year that is for sure. Either you sell at a loss and move out of crypto or hold for long term in case the tide turns.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:09:26 AM

we just hope like that, the price of crypto will rise again. if seen from the price that sometimes rises then the price is likely to rise again. to reduce the prices that down we can avoid selling crypto cheaply. thus the price of crypto can rise again.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Bitmore

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:10:21 AM

I already feel that the market is starting to grow. The price will not fall any more because it can not be lower.

rogovih

Activity: 153

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:13:52 AM

This will happen soon, the market has been declining for a long time, I hope that in the near future this situation will change for the better and we will finally see a good growth

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: