Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:13:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the market gonna rise again????  (Read 2541 times)
tyson777

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:17:13 AM

It will rise back. To those who still believe will be rewarded soon because it was proven for many years that the crypto market will bounce back stronger after a series of dips.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:17:45 AM

Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

I believe that the market will still rise again soon just like before, maybe some of investors give up some of their capitals or maybe they are just making sure if the market will still recover before they will invest again with market. Market is falling maybe because some if us already gave up and sell already their coins but I am not losing hope because in my opinion, soon the market will rise again.
carol15171821

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:22:15 AM

Everybody assume that our market will rise again in the right time. For now our matket is dip and we don't need to worry for that.
philad220

Activity: 187

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:25:47 AM

Actually there's no point in getting worried about the present market fall, it is so certain that market will rise soon, falling of cryptos isn't a new thing, let's just be patient and avoid FUD.
Don't panic!
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:27:03 AM

Its funny how people have different opinions. People who are not in to cryptocurrencies think that its over with them. People who are invested in cryptocurrencies like me knows, that this is just a correction which will nobody can reconize in future when he will look at the charts. So if you are real believer in the blockchain technology, and invested in good projects which also the blockchain needs, you dont have to worry!
jjdd2

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:27:13 AM

The market will certainly rise again, there is no market that has been falling unless the market is about to die. Although this year's encryption market is not ideal, I will continue to invest because I believe that the market will always be picked up one day.
Azial

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:27:43 AM

It'll rise again just like everytime it drops and I hope it will soon.
voron84-05

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:28:01 AM

the fact that the market will come alive, there is no doubt, the question is in the other, who will shoot the first Bitcoin
 or Alts? personally I have a basic deposit in Alts and for this it would be good if they are the first to shoot.
Marsyam

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:29:49 AM

in my opinion, people who do not like cryptocurrency, in fact, it is a very good purchase. Cryptocurrency market will undoubtedly increase because this is a unique technology. The increase may not be immediate, but it will always happen. So the dynamic nature of the market makes it interesting, people will lose for others to get.

jormo

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:35:19 AM

Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

in 2013/2014 bitcoin rose in height than crashed, it took a few years for it to come back up, but when it did it came up big

once again bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies had a big height, now they have crashed a bit,

people dont like hearing this but it might take more than a year from now before crypto to once again steadily rise

it will definitely rise in price again when i dont know
Ziscadas

Activity: 452
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:37:14 AM

I think it's not worth waiting for a big rise in the near future, maybe it will be up to 9k and this will be good, well, so far everything is very unstable
wowkapo

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:57:55 AM

I think we should wait until the end of summer - the beginning of autumn . The situation will certainly change
mangle

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:04:34 AM

You can not worry, the market is unstable and unpredictable , today the price goes down , after a while the price goes up . Just be calm and wait, the market will start to grow 100%
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:33:01 AM

Don't know this very well, cryptocurrency seems like unpredictable these days.
Just by looking at the market price won't be able to predict the price. I am hoping a good news in crypto appear, so cryptocurrency value will increase.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jessicaldiaseso

Activity: 79

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:42:02 AM

We should have known that the crypto currency has an ever-changing price and the price will surely go up and down, so the market will soon recover and have the price rise again, no need to worry about the price down, be patient.
Nipun22

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:08:35 AM

Yes, I think the market will rise again. To those who still believe will be rewarded soon because it was proven for many years that the crypto market will bounce back stronger after a series of dips. Patience is very important at the crypto trading.
panchangjiang

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:12:07 AM

Yes, I am steadfast about this. I think the market will surely have an amazing increase. This is only a matter of time.
doctordidi

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:20:24 AM

I am still optimistic that the market will be setabil back ,, here we just need to wait and be patient, until the price goes up. if we can be patient we certainly also get a lot of results
iASIC

Activity: 308

AMA BCT

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:22:29 AM

Yes, the market will rebound, just a month's time, in July this price of the altcoin will spike, so now is a good time for us to buy the altcoin on.
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

I think it's not worth waiting for a big rise in the near future, maybe it will be up to 9k and this will be good, well, so far everything is very unstable
cryptocurrency is always unstable from the start or the very beginning and so many people have said so.
 If you have a good amount of holding in your wallet, waiting for a big rise is really worth it, but otherwise if theres just small amount of hodling you got there maybe it will be worthless.
But try to calculate the overall asset of yours and then you can decide, it's kinda conditionally.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███
██████████████████████████

JOIN

██████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: