Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:17:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the market gonna rise again????  (Read 2541 times)
Afobaje38

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:56:19 AM

Yes, If you use the word Cryptocurrency it will be rise again for sure. i mean i cant say anything about particular altcoins but yes they are holding BTC and they will hold it again . I see the future of payment systems in Blockchains and No one Can Stop Crypto to Rise. So if you are the who holding BTC or any other coin Dont worry it will be Rise again.
maulidin8888

Activity: 116

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:59:32 AM

I am sure the market will be stable again in the pasubukin pasir this year will be stable again. I am very confident
johnygrace

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:03:12 AM

of course the market is now starting to increase again, and you also have many opportunities to buy bitcoin now, although bitcoin prices start to increase again, I think the price is still cheap, so you can still get the price now.
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:07:00 AM

Why do we think growth should last forever ? That's not so.The crypto-currency market is getting healthier and cleansed of dirty money.
sashulya7979

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:11:51 AM

I really believe that the market is finally coming to life, I invested a long time and I'm waiting for the best price, the green days would come sooner
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:13:08 AM

Im not expecting too much in year 2018 because i think last year is over pump and the market will not be forevering pumping. Expect that this year will be slow for crypto and dont be hype to anyone who is telling bitcoin will rise on december because everyone knows and experience what happen last year this might be a lesson learned to us and fear the manipulation that whales are doing. But if your expert enough on crypto you can dive and get short term profit but be careful because 2018 is so risky now.
ar72

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:16:31 AM

I think that a few days the price will rise to go head until the end year because the price is lower and many investors will be interested.
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:17:27 AM

Yes it will as it happened before, and in my opinion it is good time for investment, especially for the ICO investments, as the prices are low, and you have chance to participate in good project, with good bonus program (bonus programs are high now) and then get profit. Of course you should select good project, it is vital. I would suggest to go to www.icoguide.com to look for rates as they are very realistic and trustworthy for me.
Cilorku

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:21:51 AM

Of course it will rise again because I think the current market conditions are only part of the cycle alone. for now it is difficult because many people out there who hopes the market will increase rapidly. all It takes time, I am sure the market will again be pumped and by the end of this year prices will rise sharply.
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:25:59 AM

Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Of course, the market will not always fall for all its time, now it will correct at a certain time to grow, you need to make some changes in the market and then everything will change
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:52:36 AM

I think yes and I also hope it lasts a long time (market does not come back down), because the market has been too long down.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh
Do you have something in your mind which makes you think that there will be no rise for crypto's in the future? and what you are thinking is all about going down most of the time? Crypto's are tested and it's here to stay, it's been with so many dips and pumps so to answer you, yes and don't think that there's no way for crypto's to recover just because of those haters, fudders that are discouraging us, the community and the potential new comers that are about to enter.
there is a news about tether and it looks like even with the bad news about the major exchange site that has already hacked don't give a lot of impact to the market. And even bitcoin and ethereum is very stable right now. THere will only slightly increase in the future and i will try to catch the peak. As predicted by the majority of speculators if you can see another bullish again soon. He doesn't even know about that.
Tether news about this? Tether Review Claims Crypto Asset Fully Backed – But There's a Catch
Coinrail gave an impact but as Charlie Lee said that bithumb hacked doesn't change bitcoin's fundamental. Bithumb Hack Does Not Change Bitcoin Fundamentals, Says Litecoin Founder Charlie Lee

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:39:51 PM

I believe that the market will recover, but when it will be nobody knows. It is predicted that soon bitcoin will fall to a price of $ 3000. But I do not believe  Grin
what? Bitcoin will fall to a price of $ 3000? Where did you saw, such a ridiculous!There are always a lot of news blaming Bitcoin. They always promote Bitcoin to death. I never believe these words.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
melamiras

Activity: 230
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:40:18 PM

It will but I think is not going to be something in the short term, but I do not expect heavy loses in any case. It is safe to buy moderately I think.
rhythm005

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:41:49 PM

Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

The crypto market will rise again. We never know what will happen but believe that it will rise up. Think of what you can get if the market rise up so you gain more. Since the market is volatile. It will have dip and it will have a rise too. As long as you believe that it will rise, there will be no problem. Just believe.
yerger

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:46:27 PM

I believe it. Crypto might be recover back. It's the future technology and might replace our currency right now. it's just a matter of time. patience is the key.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:55:05 PM

The market will surely rise again in due time and it is normal for the prices to go down temporarily. Cryptocurrency market have already experienced some of the worst price dips in recent years and yet it is keep coming back. In this time of market downtrend, all you need is patience while waiting for the market to go up again.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
lordaquila91

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:57:03 PM

give it time, better days are coming my friend Wink
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:59:36 PM

crypto market will still rise again, just not in the near future or rise not in the long run, we who like crypto is clearly worried but this will all improve again in the future.
sakuragi21

Activity: 286

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:04:04 PM

I also think that coins are also rising in small quantities because of the bitcoin height so much of the price of the coin in the market may have been so high because the effect of bitcoin on the market is too big for the market decreasing the price of bitcoin also decreases the price of the coin in the market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: