Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:29:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the market gonna rise again????  (Read 2541 times)
pitek jahanam

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:22:45 AM

From what I see today in coinmarketcap, the market brings good news with the rising price of coins inside the crypto. This is a very good progress, with this development, I'm sure the market will be able to rise even higher because the market is still actively moving. That's a sign of the market still has the will to achieve high prices.
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:29:53 AM

Try not checking any prices or reading any crypto information for a few weeks. It's obvious that this market is just as rigged as any other market and that will never stop, and we haven't seen anything yet.
Kingsingle

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:33:25 AM

Yes, I am sure this, the market will rebound, in August, the market will continue to rise, and by the end of the year will be the time of boom altcoin prices, I currently hold some copper I am patient and believe that they will rise high.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:35:17 AM

From what I see today in coinmarketcap, the market brings good news with the rising price of coins inside the crypto. This is a very good progress, with this development, I'm sure the market will be able to rise even higher because the market is still actively moving. That's a sign of the market still has the will to achieve high prices.
Yes of course, because i do really believe that market is gonna rise again soon,but now that market is now having dumping the right thing we can to do is to be patient and wait until market become good rising gain. Also i see a little movement in the market so i think it is a sign that market is now little by little recovered and maybe soon it rise its value of all crypto. And i think its a great new to all of us because we know market is going alright again.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:36:52 AM

Crypto price at the market will rise again, dont panic and sell your coins too early. More patience and price will be fine soon.
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:37:06 AM

This will be a big problem for all of us as bounty hunter. Because the coin or tokens that we have been holding the price actually even more down only. Though we all expect there will be a big increase in this year. But until now still has not happened.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
DungPhan

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:40:24 AM

Up again and down again, because it is crypto, everything can happen!!!
choychoy

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

ADAB-First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto exchange

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:43:45 AM

Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Yeah it's been almost six months that we are in a bearish trends and I think it's normal for some people to be pessimistic about this situation but if you know about this technology you will take this situation into a positive side that we had a chance to buy those expensive coins at discounted price. Buy if you have spare money as this opportunity will not last longer and be patient to wait for the bounce back to get your profits.

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:47:15 AM

when the market tries to be on the next bottom, I try to less often check cost of coins), because I can succumb to panic and sell they at a loss, market should recover, but no one can tell when this will happen. remains waiting.
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:48:55 AM

actually, it is hard to determine when the market will recover because in the world of crypto all can happen, but I think the market will recover at the end of this year

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:57:58 AM

it will happen, although we do not know when it happens but I am sure the market will rise again in the near future.

Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:00:26 AM

actually, it is hard to determine when the market will recover because in the world of crypto all can happen, but I think the market will recover at the end of this year

even though I have doubt in the cryptocurrency that it will rise soon. I have to trust the bitcoin because I know that the bitcoin make a comback always. the only problem is when or what month it will make a comeback. although the market was late to make a comeback. if we observed last year the comeback that bitcoin made was only in before june but now it seems late.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 10:02:20 AM

As of this time no one knows the fate of cryptocurrency to where it will be, either it will be dead or go up back.Its the result of massive dumping of btc last year that makes it staggering now even when it try to go up even up just to 5% change it will still go back down and its so frustrating really seeing how it bleeds.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Politkiw

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:08:58 AM

Sooner or later the market will rise,more and more people buy bitcoin,the market will always grow and fall.Not lose hope.
Neoscape
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:56:51 AM

yes because bitcoin has touched the support line, possibly the price will go up again. do not panic, you just need to wait until the market returns green

⸎⸎⸎BOUNTY MANAGER⸎⸎⸎
⸙Sosial Media⸙ ⸙Signature⸙ ⸙Translation⸙
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:12:21 AM

At the moment I don't see any rise... Bitcoin worth 6000 $, violas, too, on the bottom. What kind of a rise can we talk about?)
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:26:33 AM

Its very difficult to tell the exact time when a coin is going to rise and what will be reason. Nobody can predict the exact future and I am no whale to tell you the future movements of the market. If you want a flat answer than I will say hold on an try to buy at lowest price don’t sale your coins in fear. Things will become better have patience and enjoy the show.
Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:30:59 AM

I think we need to wait. I can't promise that bitcoin will grow up in 2018 but in a few years we will do new records! Just hodl. Sometimes it is better to wait rather tan trading. As for me, I think that soon we will see small stature
Pappy_1_

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:41:02 AM

How I want to Wake up one fine morning and see an increase in my investment of at least x2. But this is not happening. I have already lost more than 70% and I am visited by bad thoughts. But I'm trying to stay calm. I think that the situation will improve by the end of this year.

taxli

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:54:13 AM

It becomes harder everyday to continue believe in that, but the hope remains, if you would see something like 2017 peak, it would be hilarious I think.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: