Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:16:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the market gonna rise again????  (Read 2543 times)
Mohit1243

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:33:26 PM

No one exactly knows when will market gonna rise again but i believe that  market will increase soon because all market is very down from for a long time and i think that time is very near when market will grow. so keep hold on your coins.
alimarh

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:38:24 PM

Yes I believe market will surely rise again, I don't how that is going to happen, but i am so confident that things will still turn around again for good, though market is down, the market will go up again, let's have faith and be patience.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 650

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:40:11 PM

Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Of course, crypto market will grow as we all know that there is a massive increase of crypto users and investors that could help to bring back market trend into good. Crypto haters have nothing to do with their lives, only they just wants to drag people out from its great journey. And those who are still doubt in crypto, it surely they might be out in here.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Mahes4

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:50:32 PM

Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

In my opinion, it does not matter what the hatters say, the market will recover and the market will start rising soon.

Such prolonged dips are normal for the crypto world.  Smiley
but this is the longest blood in crypto world
i am pessimistic if crypto can rise again. it needs a miracle

tensports

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:52:45 PM

yes market will be rise again this is temporary dip there are more dip can be seen, we have seen this in the past year that from dropping of the market it went back again and gets a much bigger progress, so it is normal to have correction in market
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:00:10 PM

Of course, crypto market will grow as we all know that there is a massive increase of crypto users and investors that could help to bring back market trend into good. Crypto haters have nothing to do with their lives, only they just wants to drag people out from its great journey. And those who are still doubt in crypto, it surely they might be out in here.

Yeah it will,because it is normal of the market that it will rise and fall,and no one can predict that it will not rise again,and if you will listen of those haters,nothing really happens to your life and you will never succeed so all you need to do is just believe with what you've believe in and ignore bad news and thats all i can say.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:00:57 PM

I'm sure this ups and down as normal though it falls drastically this year bu this same year is left with more time so it can rise again. Crypto word is growing and it doesn't even seams near collapsing to me.
Kakady13

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:02:21 PM

As we all know crypto market has also ups and down its normal.
Just hold on and wait you will be rewarded with big profits by that time come.
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:18:28 PM

Sooner or later the market will recover, because there can't be constant growth or fall. But we should always be flexible in the world of crypto, in order to be able to make money both on any bearish or bullish trends.
BitNotByte

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:42:28 PM

It will definitely rise! To think that there are launching ICOs now that has good platform and systems, maybe some projects can still rise and go moon. Only projects with good products and systems can survive this bloodbath. It's still to early to say that the market will never rise. wait until the Q4 of the year  Cheesy

uptown04

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:46:58 PM

yayy of course the market gonna rise again back to its conditioon and hope we will get benefits of it and its quite normal according to me we are okay with these situation so just go on..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
GameOfBit

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:51:39 PM

The cryptographic market will return, because always, after the fall, there is growth, you just need to wait. patience and patience

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:54:04 PM

Most of the people here on forum believes in recovery. That doesn`t mean much, we are all holders of different coins and when market grow we all make profit. Most of the people wish that recovery to happen fast, and in all sections of this forum we can see similar questions, will it recover, when will recover, how big rise to expect, either that or will it drop more and similar questions to that. People that put profit in the first place when they invest in something will regret very soon, before profit we need to consider many things.
Like other I believe in rise, but unlike others I`m not weighted with thoughts so much when will market start to grow again. There is no other way then waiting to happen, anyone can place bets now, in rise or drop, some will be the winners other losers, time will tell that.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
pooh95

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:00:05 PM

The crypto market will rise. But not all coins. A lot of garbage has appeared in the last year.
So you need to focus on strong coins
justinstewart704

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:00:24 PM

I think it will increase.now the price of whales has fallen in the face of the presence of whales. it should be patient to raise prices again.
kgrsameera

Activity: 198

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:05:48 PM

Don't worry it's just a matter of time. We have seen it many times falling and rising. At this time Buy some coins with good potential. And wait until the bullish run
NeonXL

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:18:18 PM

Sooner or later the market will recover, because there can't be constant growth or fall. But we should always be flexible in the world of crypto, in order to be able to make money both on any bearish or bullish trends.
Sooner or later? It`s very bad and dangerous prediction, we should be strong and confindent. We are Bitcoin community, we are first and last line of defense  Grin
We are main support of crypto market, remember this

Coffe88

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:24:03 PM

I think crypto market will rise again, this is often the market price decline, but I am sure that the market price will rise again, do not panic.
WAKKOCAI

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:44:38 PM

Do not worry so much and raise panic. I am sure that there will indeed be rise at market, but do not forget about the current situation on the market, which is really doubtful.

btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:53:45 PM

the imbalance in the digital currency market is reducing the coin prices and causing investors to lose money. this situation is long lived in the stock market. in the near future I think it will rise again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: