Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:29:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the market gonna rise again????  (Read 2543 times)
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:52:59 PM

Any cryptocurrency that wants to rise requires a lot of money as a basis. Now where do these funds come from? I still have not found any news that can make the market turn for the better! I really don't see much hope!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
camillesalazar00

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:10:07 PM

Well we're all hoping it does, I think it will personally but there's definitely no guarantee that it will. Invest at your own risk.
jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:12:28 PM

Yes, of course! No one can predict the movement of the market and people can also control the market price to go up and down. Market price is unpredictable even if it can be studied via chart but sometimes its not constant than they think. Sometimes there are some prediction but I don't think that is absolute and sometimes it is precisely predicted.

ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:17:50 PM

Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

Some analysts says a bull run will always have a big crash first, and I am hoping that this is true, although I have heard some news that  big name of investors are regrouping their self, maybe just to make some moves for cryptocurrency rise again, but in my personal analysis this is not the end of crypto, since many ICO project which have a very promising platform and a very applicable purpose to our daily life, that will surely hit the market.
bibiple

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

I think that the price of crypto currency will grow again. Some people already use crypto currency for settlements between themselves. It is no longer a theory or a fantasy, but a reality.
vhroen

Activity: 114

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:42:57 PM

Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

What you are seeing and witnessing at the current crypto market nowadays is just a normal occurrence in an ever highly volatile crypto market that we have. It is a cycle actually so you have to expect the downturn and upward trend in the market, having said that, a lot of people become impatient and hopeless especially those individuals that invested at the peak price of Bitcoin last year and what more depressing if the funds that they invest are intended for the payment obligation such as utility bills and other stuff.
tony kurniawan

Activity: 151

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:58:14 PM

The market will definitely increase again, the market decline will not forever. The market will be able to grow again and for those who hold and continue to believe in crypto will get the best benefits.
tuquyen44

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:57:21 AM

I think that the price of crypto currency will grow again. Some people already use crypto currency for settlements between themselves. It is no longer a theory or a fantasy, but a reality.
sakemias

Activity: 208
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:18:05 AM

which I am looking at how the market is back up and so now you can sell altcoin and can sell your altcoin and can make a profit, and right now I'm sure now the market can come back and good for the future

HELLO!!!
Charlie12345

Activity: 43
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:31:00 AM

According to me the crypto market rising again but need to patient. Don't worry it's rising again but not so fast it's take few time.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  DONE   ●  AIRDROP | DONE  ●   ICO  |  LIVE   ●
Alakdan

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:47:45 AM

Having ups and downs in the market is just normal. It's up to us how we are going to handle the situation. But it's no doubt that it will rise again soon.
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:58:11 AM

It will rise back. To those who still believe will be rewarded soon because it was proven for many years that the crypto market will bounce back stronger after a series of dips. We should keep holding our coins because it will leads us to high profits if the market recovers again. Patience is very important at cryptocurrency.
Yes, We are hoping that the market will rise up. for now it still down but there is a possibility that the crypo market will rise up and increased the exchange. Not now but soon. If you are going to invest you need to wait until the market becomes stable because the price is dynamic. Today it is still down but maybe tomorrow it will rise up.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
denbagoes

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 07:09:21 AM

Of course, Cryptocurrency will rise again, maybe now Cryptocurrency is experiencing a price reduction.
Currently, the development of Cryptocurrency is experiencing a rapid rise or development.
So, it is normal that the Cryptocurrency market is experiencing the current price drop.
I have confidence that Cryptocurrency will go back up and will be stable for some time to come.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
JPablo

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:39:42 AM

This is always happen you will know it when you are old in the market this happen every year look all the past year it's they same it will rise a little and getting fall more ang when time come the value will go up super high.
poppapop456

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

Market will definitely rise again! These things move in circle. Prices are never fixed in any type of investment that operate on open market policy. Bitcoin is an outstanding asset that ia very good to manage with a lots of freedom. Good times will come and the prices of cryptocurrency will rise again.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:46:02 PM

the market is already starting to grow. Thus, for example, the value of the first three crypto currencies increased by 7.96%, 9.04% and 7.37%, respectively. according to analysts' forecasts, by the end of the year promises rapid growth bitcoin and the Ethereum. so do not panic, be patient and expect growth.
Klinmill

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:52:27 PM

I hope that this will happen soon, according to analysts ' forecasts, by the end of the year, bitcoin and Ethereum will begin to grow rapidly.
gcbjk

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:56:13 PM

The market will certainly rise again, but this is a matter of time. The encryption market has developed very well in recent years. This situation this year is a normal phenomenon in the market. The market will fall and it will rise.
LARSBAK

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:00:50 PM

of course crypto will experience the rise again .. still believe and think positive that everything will be fine. Okay. difficult to crypto die, because the demand is very much.
vatanen

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 03:03:09 PM

Base on the graph and statistics in the market I can safely say that the market are on its process of uprising and regaining its crashed. And 1 reason why the market is rising up again is that we are approaching to the 3rd and 4th quarter of this year which we know the green period of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: