Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:52:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the market gonna rise again????  (Read 2541 times)
buiviet173a

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:53:24 PM

It will rise back. To those who still believe will be rewarded soon because it was proven for many years that the crypto market will bounce back stronger after a series of dips.
diepvien98712

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:08:37 AM

I think the market will rise and the encryption market will not keep falling. The market's rebound or decline, I think, is normal for the market. Only this year's encryption market is not very stable, but in the future the market will still be picked up.
Wolfman15

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:38:18 AM

Now you need to be cautious with any investments and look only for quality projects. Also, do not forget about the issues of diversification and try to look for projects for diversification with special care for greater security. You should have an understanding that your projects are really quality

TonyFat

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:39:58 AM

the market today and yesterday shows growth, this is very encouraging since this bearish fall is frightening.

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
kkamilov

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:47:05 AM

of course, the market is always cyclical and after a long fall there will be a long flight up, this is normal
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:50:05 AM

The market wil definitely rise again, There is no question about that. The bear market has taken charge for too long this year and the coins have lost quite a lot of value, this however will not be the situation forever, its just a matter of time till we get into the bull run, sooner or later the market will recover

Markets will do this. They fall and rise,,, such is their nature. But I would be a bit careful about saying that the bear market has taken charge for too long. Remember in 2014 the bear took hold for 2 years and longer. Maybe each coming bear is stronger and longer. We have to wait at least 1 if not 2 years, who knows?

This is why, think long-term, never think short-term.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Losiana

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:54:39 AM

We need to accept the fact that the cryptocurrency market is unstable, that is, it will periodically fall to the bottom. We must learn to benefit even from falling prices.
Kurukungkwang

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:01:00 AM

Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

I assume that crypto will rise again. Maybe not all of them, it is normal to have a correction in any market it has is own ups and down and it happened many times in the past. So theoretically speaking i believe that crypto will rise again.

As I think market will rise up again like what happened last year the double the profit. So we don't lose our hope we make patience for this happened now and wait until the price stable in the market and that is the right time to sale our coin.
sejhdjdt

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:06:31 AM

The market will of course rise again and the encryption market will not always fall. Only this year's decline is a normal phenomenon in the market. This year's encryption market is more suitable for our investment. And I think the encryption market will pick up in the next few months.
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:18:11 AM

I am sure it will at some point. Alot of people however still think btc (and the rest too probably) still need to get much lower to get the right momentum afterwards. I don't get it sometimes. I'd think that it is simply a matter of more money that needs to go in than that is leaving, but apparently it's not that easy Smiley.

Anyway. Hope this rise is already 'the big one', but I wouldn't be surprised if we have a few more dips lined up...on a positive note, it gives me more time to stock up....
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:29:56 PM

the cryptocurrency is potentially very strong now. many people, even despite the falling prices to invest and the market capitalization is growing.this indicates the popularity of the market. due to this, prices will grow
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:46:16 PM

It will surely rise again, it is just that right now the market is not in its best shape. But YoY (Year over Year) it rises steadily. I'm confident that it will rise again but it could take some months. And I'm also quite sure that the market will see a correction again in Q1 of 2019, just look at the historical charts, This occurs every year. But crypto is here to stay, many projects will fail, but also many projects will prosper. Just just have to find the right ones. And also, don't expect to become rich overnicght. Those days are over in crypto, but with the right moves in the right moments and with patience, you could surely earn some big profits in the months/years to come.
Anatolich

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 12:57:25 PM

the cryptocurrency is potentially very strong now. many people, even despite the falling prices to invest and the market capitalization is growing.this indicates the popularity of the market. due to this, prices will grow
Well, if you watch all the news and what is planned, it makes no sense even to give such questions that the cryptocurrency is bent. Everything is just ahead and up.
Bhosted

Activity: 328
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:33:07 PM

The market will definitely recover, but I would not rush to invest. I'm now trying to find a coin for a long-term investment that will be less stable.
kameutunda

Activity: 165

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:41:20 PM

I do not have to worry, the market is unstable and unpredictable, today the price is down, after a while the price goes up. I have to be patient and calm and wait, the market will start growing again one hundred percent. This will still increase with market blockchain and cryptocurrency by the end of the year.
sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:45:06 PM

yeah there is always up and down in markets so recently we have faced a lot of crisis and i truly especting now a great move in market soon it will rise but some coins will take a time to improve themselves.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:47:58 PM

Recently we've seen the bloodbath in crypto market which is not so irregular in market place . But the question is also remaining, Is crypto gonna rise again Huh Or like the haters are saying, Crypto will never rise Huh  Huh

you can see the current market situation, the price is not bleeding again the market price has started to green and show good price growth. so you do not have to worry anymore with altcoin prices
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 01:59:24 PM

People who think badly about the cryptocurrency market are usually those who are seriously hurt by the inadequacy of information due to their enthusiasm for being rich in this market. Of course, as these people can not reach their aims, this sector will want to throw away mud and start to detest. On the other side, there is an investor with enough knowledge and experience that these investors really make income with this sector and this sector makes a great contribution to the development. I am on the side believing that this market will not stay this way, and I do not want to say that I am constantly making new investments with these low market prices.
Henry Sy

Activity: 193
Merit: 83

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:00:36 PM

Despite everything I trust that the coins in the market will rise once more. I trust that it will rise soon, it might dumped such huge numbers of times yet I will never lose trust.
otto2012

Activity: 215

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 02:04:56 PM

If bitcoin grows to 7000 dollars, then the whole market will begin to grow. It can happen in the coming days.

Donate BTC. Bitcoin wallet - 1K6JocAxu3qX2BoKWXuunzMS4WaZ9Gqmde
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: