Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:54:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM] Leancy Ltd - Bitcoin Investment - 150% Return & 5% Daily Interest  (Read 37201 times)
LeancyBTC (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:10:42 PM

You could start at providing some proof of investment in those "startups" and the crowdfunding..
As I mentioned previously; and I know my username can be misleading, I am not employed by Leancy. I'm no different than any other members on Leancy. Doesn't anyone read the red text on top of the thread? Tongue
How convenient.
lol, I don't even know if you're trolling or not Mishax. If I was the owner or even an employee of Leancy, I wouldn't have the need to get referrals now would I? But I digress, you're free to have your own opinion about me regardless if it's true or not.
TrailingComet

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:12:02 PM

are these guys on the level?

Can anybody confirm a payout?
Thanks

LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:12:16 PM

Can I join?
I don't have any btc
You can always buy some from exchanges if you can fork out the cash. If not, then sorry bud.. tough luck =\

They also support fiat deposits via payment processors.. but that's another topic I'm not interested in.
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:13:31 PM

Thanks
Check the first thread, there are at least 3 people on this thread (incl. me) that has proof of payouts in a form of a screenshot. I've compiled a short list of payouts from the two different members that posted proof of payment screenshots.
ElTrinita

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 07:46:10 PM

I am a member too, here is a proof of payment.

from multibit

Click https://leancy.com/~investissementstartup to join
supersajin

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 08:39:05 PM

I'd post my results if i could figure out how to post pics on this site!!

shotsoffxx

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:55:20 PM

www.tinypic.com

upload them there, copy the [img] tags and paste them wherever you want on this site.
kevindeangelis

Activity: 448
Merit: 130

3D-Printing goes Blockchain!

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:15:21 PM

Thanks

Yes, I've received a number of payouts from them Smiley

shotsoffxx

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:20:34 PM

So here's a question, what's the lifespan on this thing? I mean the concept is great. And there's always going to be start ups in IT that need money, but is Leancy ever going to get so big that more investments won't be needed? What happens then?
supersajin

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2014, 10:22:11 PM

www.tinypic.com

upload them there, copy the [img] tags and paste them wherever you want on this site.
http://i62.tinypic.com/214s685.png

JayFx2

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 07:14:41 AM

Started off small, so far so good. They do payout daily so that is good if anyone wants to reinvest back into their portfolio.  So if anyone wants to give it a try sign up under my referral: https://leancy.com/~JayFx2
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:16:58 AM

So here's a question, what's the lifespan on this thing? I mean the concept is great. And there's always going to be start ups in IT that need money, but is Leancy ever going to get so big that more investments won't be needed? What happens then?

There are no startups

Just like Charles Ponzi never purchased any international reply coupons, they do not invest in any startups.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
lenagure

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:25:15 AM

I THINK
THIS REALLY SAYS ALL:
100% RISK :-)
http://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/leancy.com

SITE IN GERMANY , OWNER FROM CHINA.
AND...
SITE DOMAIN REGISTERED FOR ONL 365 DAYS.
124 DAYS HAVE ALREADY PASSED.

GOOD LUCK TO NEW JOINERS!
  Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Grin
Sirrah

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:29:21 AM

Anyone who needs scamadvisor to tell them that this is a scam clearly is lacking something between the ears. Obviously this is a scam, it is a ponzi masquerading as a HYIP which like any other ponzi is bound to collapse when investors stop investing.
Mivexil

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:33:17 AM

Anyone who needs scamadvisor to tell them that this is a scam clearly is lacking something between the ears. Obviously this is a scam, it is a ponzi masquerading as a HYIP which like any other ponzi is bound to collapse when investors stop investing.

The point is to stop investing a month before the others, rack out the profits and run Cheesy

And if they really were to keep working for a whole half a year from now, I'd be very pleasantly surprised.
lenagure

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:38:33 AM

He has been sending it all back to Leancy. Therefore he still hasn't made any money.

I don't get it.

Do people view this as a flutter or are they serious about this as an investment?

I play blackjack but I know it's gambling, here I can't tell if people are serious or gambling
I know that it's a ponzi, the OP just gets better referral percentages from them so he shills for them.
RGBKey, I'm trying to refrain myself from voicing out my opinion about you. I don't know what you have against me or what it is you think I do. I am not shilling out for anyone. You yourself is a member of Leancy as well, if you don't like the program, you can quit it. If you don't like someone on the program then that's your problem.
I'm saying I think you refrain from telling the whole truth to people in order to make money off of them as referrals. I know what I'm getting myself into, others might not.
Please tell me what I should be transparent about and I would be more than happy to update the thread. I think the notice on top of the thread high-lighted in red is more than enough in terms of fair-warning. But if you feel I should add any additional info, shoot.

The Truth Is!!!!:

The lifespen of leancy is short, Op is an Early Adopter that try to bring fresh blood to leancy so he can:

1. get % reffral bonus
2. bring fresh blood so leancy will last longer so he can keep taking his 5% daily for more days untill it collapse.

OP is looking for 100% make money off your back! this thing wont last more then a month or 2 , if pepole stop investing it will collapse in a day.
but as long as he helps fresh blood pumping he is earning big because, that it really.

NO KIND HEART OVER HERE :-)
Mivexil

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:44:18 AM

He has been sending it all back to Leancy. Therefore he still hasn't made any money.

I don't get it.

Do people view this as a flutter or are they serious about this as an investment?

I play blackjack but I know it's gambling, here I can't tell if people are serious or gambling
I know that it's a ponzi, the OP just gets better referral percentages from them so he shills for them.
RGBKey, I'm trying to refrain myself from voicing out my opinion about you. I don't know what you have against me or what it is you think I do. I am not shilling out for anyone. You yourself is a member of Leancy as well, if you don't like the program, you can quit it. If you don't like someone on the program then that's your problem.
I'm saying I think you refrain from telling the whole truth to people in order to make money off of them as referrals. I know what I'm getting myself into, others might not.
Please tell me what I should be transparent about and I would be more than happy to update the thread. I think the notice on top of the thread high-lighted in red is more than enough in terms of fair-warning. But if you feel I should add any additional info, shoot.

The Truth Is!!!!:

The lifespen of leancy is short, Op is an Early Adopter that try to bring fresh blood to leancy so he can:

1. get % reffral bonus
2. bring fresh blood so leancy will last longer so he can keep taking his 5% daily for more days untill it collapse.

OP is looking for 100% make money off your back! this thing wont last more then a month or 2 , if pepole stop investing it will collapse in a day.
but as long as he helps fresh blood pumping he is earning big because, that it really.

NO KIND HEART OVER HERE :-)

Have you just deduced a shocking conclusion that the OP is here to make money?

Hate to break it to you, Sherlock, but we all are.
lenagure

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 08:53:33 AM

THERE IS A DIFFRNECE BETWEEN MAKING MONEY

AND TAKING OTHER PEPOLES MONEY.
THE MONEY HE GETS IS YOUR MONEY, NOT LEANCY MONEY!
WHEN LEANCY WILL FALL ALL THE MONEY HE WILL HAVE LEFT IS OTHER PEPOLE MONEY.

THEN NO, ITS NOT THE SAME  Wink
Mivexil

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 09:01:44 AM

THERE IS A DIFFRNECE BETWEEN MAKING MONEY

AND TAKING OTHER PEPOLES MONEY.
THE MONEY HE GETS IS YOUR MONEY, NOT LEANCY MONEY!
WHEN LEANCY WILL FALL ALL THE MONEY HE WILL HAVE LEFT IS OTHER PEPOLE MONEY.

THEN NO, ITS NOT THE SAME  Wink

We do know that (at least I hope everybody here does), and it's a risk we're willing to take. That's how high-risk investments work, basically Wink
LeancyBTC (OP)

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 10:16:07 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 10:45:33 AM by LeancyBTC

Haters will be haters while others bet on Lottos and others throw BTC into straight-up Ponzi sites. Call me crazy but I find throwing BTC into Leancy is much more satisfying than throwing thousands of dollars on pre-order hardware (aka vaporware) and less of an headache trying to follow the status on my pre-order day by day. Spend a few grand on some terahash miner only to find out by the time you get it, it's a chunk of paperweight. But I digress, that's just my rant.

Also, don't make me the evil scientist trying to take over everyone's Bitcoin. I'm not forcing anyone to sign up under me, everyone has their own freewill to op out of my referral network let alone signing up at all.

P.S - There are other HYIP that has been operating for over 3 years. I'm not going to lie but I would be very pleased if Leancy manage to hit that long. Judging from the amount of new members joining and the amount of invested, it seems promising but that's just all speculation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: