Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:00:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Impressio is the newest bounty campaign which turned out to be a scam.  (Read 632 times)
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:13:05 PM

Up until today, I'm still hoping that the campaign will be paying us.
Since there was a time when everyone saying that a project is a scam, but it turned out success.
kike69876

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:26:47 PM

Since there was a time when everyone saying that a project is a scam, but it turned out success.

I really lost a lot of , a lot of money, someone in the same place? Can we do something?  I think that all together must to complain to
https://www.gov.uk/complain-about-a-limited-company
for
IMPRESSIO ESTATE LTD
Company number 11080147
gela888gela

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:42:58 PM

Alarming number of ICO's who are scams and also other allegations about other bounties like there are no payment after few months and others are the bounty managers doesn't reply in Telegram or others who deleted their Telegram groupchat. Very disapponting.
Yes, I hear a lot of complaints about bounty programs, and it's becoming increasingly coercive to be more selective in choosing it. The project you are referring to, for example, I have checked and it does not seem strange if it is now identified as a scam project.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 10:45:57 PM

Impressio looked perfect but no one knew it will turn out to be a scam coin. The way ICOs are packaged of late, it will be hard to identity them as scam or not.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:17:12 PM

Impressio looked perfect but no one knew it will turn out to be a scam coin. The way ICOs are packaged of late, it will be hard to identity them as scam or not.

Well, it is hard to identify whether a project is a scam or not since some of these ICO's are legit to be exact but ended up deciding to exitbas scam, maybe due to lack of funds or sinply enough, they wanted the money more than they want to provide a project. The future is unpredtavle and we cannot hold anyone accountable for out liss except ourselves since no one forced us to join any of these campaigns, anyway.
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:50:45 AM

Nowadays, ICOs are more sophisticated, and it is difficult for people to recognize them as phishing projects from the beginning. Impressio has great rewards so it is very attractive to join, of course it's a scam coin now and no one receive anything.
No One

Activity: 417
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:03:18 AM

I have also heard that impressio is a scam. My friend have joined it's signature campaign. But he told me that his stakes have been added regularly. We cannot say for sure the project impressio is only a scam however. Only time will tell.

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
ryancpk

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:16:09 PM

No wonder the official website and telegram chat group are gone.

The project looks so real, especially with TokenSuite managing the bounty. Unfortunately, it turned out to be a freaking scam!
ryancpk

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:19:01 PM

I really lost a lot of , a lot of money, someone in the same place? Can we do something?  I think that all together must to complain to
for
IMPRESSIO ESTATE LTD
Company number 11080147

You have repeatedly saying you have lost of a lot of money. Looks like you have invested heavily in this project. I feel sorry for you bro!
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 03:43:00 PM

You cant really put into a consideration that when its too late to receive payment of bounty you consider it an ico scam. What is your basis for you to judge that the ico was a scam. Do you know that the bounty campaign is just a small allocation part of an ico? Please refer to their webpage for further verification. Do not just judge the ico that it was a scam by just a bounty campaign. The bounty manager and the ico itself is different person in charge.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
kike69876

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:51:05 PM

for
IMPRESSIO ESTATE LTD
Company number 11080147

You have repeatedly saying you have lost of a lot of money. Looks like you have invested heavily in this project. I feel sorry for you bro!

Really appreciate!! Yes I lost almost 10 BTC, the saving of all my life, 20 year of hard work .. Sad. They are thieves and this can not be tolerated... I don't know what I can do but I would like to do something...
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:55:55 PM

Right at the beginning when I took a look at this bounty campaign and its website, I knew that it's not a truthworthy bounty campaign and project Smiley. It's a ponzi scheme and there are no truthworthy ponzi system so I stayed away from it Smiley). I don't know why there are so many bounty hunters still participateed in this project Smiley

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 10:09:02 PM

Alarming number of ICO's who are scams and also other allegations about other bounties like there are no payment after few months and others are the bounty managers doesn't reply in Telegram or others who deleted their Telegram groupchat. Very disapponting.

It hurts and frustrates a lot
4 weeks of labour all for nothing
But I still feel aggrieved because dev needmoney refused to address the situation formally
When such happened with Hashcard bounty, the manager was quick to address the situation informed us about the investigation and then a day later confirmed to us it’s a fake bounty

impressio bounty  manager  has to do some addressing to us participants
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:19:16 PM

A time ago i have been join the signature campaign too but fortunately I only follow 2 weeks because I already suspect first because they do not have a clear whitepaper and roadmap. This is very confusing and strange because many people are stuck in this bounty.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:47:50 AM

A time ago i have been join the signature campaign too but fortunately I only follow 2 weeks because I already suspect first because they do not have a clear whitepaper and roadmap. This is very confusing and strange because many people are stuck in this bounty.
It isn't too difficult to understand why many people are stuck in this bounty? Because the project has a reputable bounty manager and as I said before, the reward is very attractive.
Crypto_Sassy

Activity: 169
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:17:40 AM

for
IMPRESSIO ESTATE LTD
Company number 11080147

Really appreciate!! Yes I lost almost 10 BTC, the saving of all my life, 20 year of hard work .. Sad. They are thieves and this can not be tolerated... I don't know what I can do but I would like to do something...

I do not know whether I should laugh on you or not. You are presenting a lot of pointers here that make me believe either you a troll or a stupid.
1. You invested 10 BTC in a ponzi scheme.
2. you said "20 year of hard work" , means you are working for last 20 years and still you got no idea how to invest (investing all money in a single company)
3. With all the debacle of Bitconnect coin and Davor coin, you still believed that money can be doubled in 45 days.
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:29:47 AM

No one seems to be entirely sure of the scam, the present market scenario could also be a factor affecting such campaigns.
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:34:33 AM

I have participated in it too, it is very annoying to do all the work for 9 weeks and right at the end before it finishes, everyone suddenly disappeared, web site is gone, no explanation or what so ever. Well we hunters just have to move on, nothing we could do about it much, glad I didn't invest my money in their ICO!

Mr. Thang

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:37:28 AM

Not so familiar with impressio but it's sad that there are bounty campaigns which suddenly disappear with no trace. There's not much that bounty hunters can do even if they have their done their part and put into effort in participating in the bounty campaign. Once the developers and campaign managers leave without a word, the bounty hunters are left with nothing but dust and they can't do much but complain. It's even more difficult for those who invested and put money into the ICO project because there's hardly any way for them to recover their money.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:38:56 AM

You need to be very selective about which projects you are going to take part in their bounty campaign. I would stick to campaigns that are run by the bigger bounty management companies or at least they are handling the Telegram moderation.

I like the AmaZix run bounties they are a professional outfit and vet their client's project intially.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: