Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:06:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your biggest mistake up to now  (Read 6434 times)
youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:40:22 AM

I was a part of electroneum bounty. I got my tokens later than most of the participants. What I did wrong was I didn't sell on December bull run when I had the chance too. I mean, I got it for free but still, knowing that I should have maxed out my profits drives me nuts whenever I think about it.
hopefully this time you are not in a state of regret, because the current price is almost all altcoin in all markets are in bad condition. and hopefully with you still hold it, then there is still a second chance that you can sell it

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
GokeVN

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:41:28 AM

I think my biggest mistake was selling the waves coin that I have, when it has the lowest price because I was in the panic thinking that waves will crash completely, and I will lose my money.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:53:26 AM

Recently

I bought iotx , and sold it after two days. Unfortunetly next day it listed on binance , iotx moon . I have lost of oppertunity of 12000$

Thats biggest mistake done recently. Share your ones ?

Read all posts , you can undertand where  our weak points. Some too early sell , some too early buy.

From mistakes we can learn

My biggest mistakes here in crypto?it was when my cousin told me about crypto and ask me to invest but in my bad thinking i denied and tell him that this is another scam,not until we seen each others again after 2 years and he's totally different,he's luxurious and very elegant looking person,and when i asked him how he become so different and richer in just two years of no communication,he simply answered me with ITS ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCY AND BITCOIN THE ONE I TOLD YOU BEFORE..
Thats my biggest regrets in life so far
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:54:49 AM

My biggest mistake is that I sold one coin very cheaply. It was a coin of NEO. I got a profit of x10, but could get x100. Now I do not sell all the coins at once.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:59:56 AM

The biggest mistake is not taking sufficint profit in the last bull market, I have some of my invest that have lost more than 80 to 90 % of their ICO price. I have the opportunity to take profit then, but due to my indecision. I let the opportunity go and won't make this mistake again because a bird in the hand is better than a thousand in the bush
timfish

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:00:10 AM

my big mistake was when i bought altcoins, when those cost very high price (

Mistakes are inevitable but learning from mistakes is very germane, everyone has a story to tell. My mistakes have been constrictive been constrictive.
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:18:08 AM

for me my biggest mistake is i know already cryptocurrency long time ago but i didn't join that time, i just join last year and thinking that if ever i join that time i had great knowledge about crypto and blockchain. maybe i had holding coins that has have an great value for today. but since i was here right now im also just thankful that crypto gives me an extra income for my family.

jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:27:16 AM

The biggest mistake I have made in cryptocurrency so far is when I failed to hodl some of my tokens and coins then they began to moon. Late last year I missed out on good profits on coins like Blue, BTCRED, HAT etc

akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:41:12 AM

The biggest mistake I made was when I bought ETH coins when the price was high and I tried to hold it for a few months. But I see the price is getting down, from where I immediately panicked and sell it when the price is cheap. After I sell it not long ago the price ETH coins goes up, instantly I immediately regret why not try to be more patient.

adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:48:22 AM

I think my biggest mistake will be spending money on useless things instead of investing it to altcoins or banks or financial institutions that will help my money grow more. I am in no age of relaxing my family depends on me now and it's time to act like an adult.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:49:59 AM

the biggest mistake was often not to buy at the low point. but catching it is almost impossible.

a big mistake to make:
keep checking the course after the sale. that's not a good idea  Grin
coinriches

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:59:38 AM

My biggest mistake was listening to naysayers talking down on projects like USDT! Yea, I know what y'all thinking.
But Whatever you do or think during a bear season, never you undermine the importance of a tethering token in the crypto space. It's your lifesaver.

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day
Lingqingyi

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:05:03 PM

Then you should learn to judge the quality of the project. If the project is good enough, it will take a long time to hold it. You should learn to ignore the short-term price fluctuations.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:09:57 PM

Recently

I bought iotx , and sold it after two days. Unfortunetly next day it listed on binance , iotx moon . I have lost of oppertunity of 12000$

Thats biggest mistake done recently. Share your ones ?

Read all posts , you can undertand where  our weak points. Some too early sell , some too early buy.

From mistakes we can learn

all of us have an  memories that we regrets,but in my own experience the things thats i regrets most is those situation thats i have an capp altcoins last year,that i sell it instantly and after the weeks the price of those my capp altcoins would triple its price value,after i sell it,thats why i  regrets those time's that why should i've not wait the price in the market would grow more,therefore those happen i've make it as part of my bad memories,thats why we need sometimes a patience in making  decision.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 12:24:08 PM

When I started getting into crypto I used to regret my decisions of selling early and watching the price skyrocketing. However, now I came to a point that I set a targer for example x2, and if I reach it and I sell then I am satisfy and content. The bottom line here, you can buy at the lowest and sell at the highest, and opportunities will always be there.
siinssooo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:28:52 PM

if I think as a new investor when I enter the market and see the cryptocurrency shill culture and quickly enter the position in ICO or cryptocurrency based on the false information presented on the message board, but forums, or even promoted content are worse on legitimate cryptocurrency websites, but I am a victim of losses,
nashmia13

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:07:12 AM

last january i am holing hydro tokens and solve it for 40 usd in all, and by may this coin got listed in some exchange and get more update and almost hit estimately 2,100 usd if sell it in all, that was my mistake for selling those coin, but im still positive about crypto i just need to hold all more than 6 months all my coins or wait for a good profit instead
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:19:05 PM

My biggest mistake would have to be when I refused to invest in bitcoin when I first about it. I did the same thing with ethereum too. They were both still cheap when I was first advised to invest in cryptocurrencies but I kept on putting off when to invest in the coins until the coins started going up. I could have bought a lot more coins if I had invested when I first found out about cryptos so that is my biggest mistake till date.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
aliba

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:26:49 PM

yes maybe my biggest mistake is to sell tokens at prices that are not on ico and to this day the token price is much more expensive than the price when I sold it first, and that mistake is what I always remember at the moment I hope it is not will happen again!
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:27:09 PM

I've made a lot of mistakes, too.When you wait for the growth of the coin, and it falls and falls and does not rise.You end up selling at a low price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: