Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:43:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] MYCRYPTOBANK.IO - CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY (preICO 16/07/2018)  (Read 39543 times)
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 06:38:20 AM

hi dev, the distribution of campaign has been done well. but so far we all want to know, where can we sell MCBs on the market? I also heard that the MCB will hold ICO phase 2, really? thanks
yes right, I also heard that from several members in the telegram group, that MCB will immediately register on the exchanger after the end of ICO Phase 2, will that really happen? when will the phase be finished?
But I never heard about ico phase 2 on telegram or maybe I missed a lot of information? this project was too long and I already felt quite bored waiting for it, maybe I'll back if they already have an exchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rizki991

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 06:05:56 PM

hi dev, the distribution of campaign has been done well. but so far we all want to know, where can we sell MCBs on the market? I also heard that the MCB will hold ICO phase 2, really? thanks
yes right, I also heard that from several members in the telegram group, that MCB will immediately register on the exchanger after the end of ICO Phase 2, will that really happen? when will the phase be finished?
But I never heard about ico phase 2 on telegram or maybe I missed a lot of information? this project was too long and I already felt quite bored waiting for it, maybe I'll back if they already have an exchange
right, this project is very old, everyone will get bored with projects that don't progress and news about developments.
the project should soon be possible to launch trade everyone is bored
sunce33

Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 08:19:52 AM

🔹MyCryptoBank aims to combaine both digital and traditional currencies,
solve such problems as freedom of cryptocurrency purchase and sale,
transfers of fiat funds for token purchase and further fund transfer all
over the world without any risk of blocking accounts.🔹

rizki991

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2019, 04:57:32 PM

Q2 now, there is no development of this project, maybe this project is dead.
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 02, 2019, 05:07:11 PM

What? Q2 just started. We are all waiting for the exchange, but I do not think that this is the real key where MCB should go, they should rather deliver what they promised.

rizki991

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 01:58:03 PM

What? Q2 just started. We are all waiting for the exchange, but I do not think that this is the real key where MCB should go, they should rather deliver what they promised.
yes, they should give the promise they say. And now the right time for the listing exchange is nothing to worry about.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:11:32 PM

yes, they should give the promise they say. And now the right time for the listing exchange is nothing to worry about.
It seems so. It seems that the market has turned around now. I hope that the team will not miss this time, and will make the listing.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
rizki991

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2019, 03:05:31 PM

It seems so. It seems that the market has turned around now. I hope that the team will not miss this time, and will make the listing.
should immediately for listing this project really really has been very long.
just about the development of the project for 2 months, there was no news, only the unclear news was shared, open the development of the MCB project
scolary23

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 08:16:26 PM

just about the development of the project for 2 months, there was no news, only the unclear news was shared, open the development of the MCB project
It would be nice to see an article about what the status of the project is now, and about their immediate plans. I made a request about this in Telegram, let's see, they can answer. Because the idea of the project is interesting to me, I think it would be cool if such a service existed and worked correctly.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
rizki991

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 08:14:13 AM

It would be nice to see an article about what the status of the project is now, and about their immediate plans. I made a request about this in Telegram, let's see, they can answer. Because the idea of the project is interesting to me, I think it would be cool if such a service existed and worked correctly.
but I see their roadmap not honest.
exchange in November 2018 and now changed to November 2019. I'm not sure about this project. when 2018 they changed to have ico 2 and said that they had signed contracts with bancor and latoken. but none of that was true.
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:43:48 AM

exchange in November 2018 and now changed to November 2019. I'm not sure about this project. when 2018 they changed to have ico 2 and said that they had signed contracts with bancor and latoken. but none of that was true.
I can't get your point. But what's your mean for "not honest". Do you mean mycryptobank didn't goes as the plan? But if you look carefully the plan for 2018 are implementation not yet for "Start of MCB trading in exchanges". just let's watch for a next few months.

Anyway contract bancor and latoken can't be guarantee the project / price could be raised. that are depends the prospect or progress mycryptobank.
rizki991

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 01:40:15 PM

I can't get your point. But what's your mean for "not honest". Do you mean mycryptobank didn't goes as the plan? But if you look carefully the plan for 2018 are implementation not yet for "Start of MCB trading in exchanges". just let's watch for a next few months.

Anyway contract bancor and latoken can't be guarantee the project / price could be raised. that are depends the prospect or progress mycryptobank.

I saw the MCB roadmap and they changed it to 2019.
You can see it on the MCB website. There are no updates regarding the development of this project. Only old news is uploaded on social media.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:47:06 PM

You can see it on the MCB website. There are no updates regarding the development of this project. Only old news is uploaded on social media.
Well we don't know if they are working on it under the scenes i will visit their github next time to look if they are working out the project because it was impossible if they updated their roadmap but they not move for its implementation. Many of this kind that has been quiet for a long time surprisingly release a news anytime they wanted.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
rizki991

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 05:38:15 PM

Well we don't know if they are working on it under the scenes i will visit their github next time to look if they are working out the project because it was impossible if they updated their roadmap but they not move for its implementation. Many of this kind that has been quiet for a long time surprisingly release a news anytime they wanted.
they should inform all the MCB communities that the exchange will start in November 2019. there is a change in the project planning that transparently makes the community believe in MCB. now crypto has begun to recover, the bull is out !!
rizki991

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 05:40:12 PM

they should inform all the MCB communities that the exchange will start in November 2019. there is a change in the project planning that transparently makes the community believe in MCB. now crypto has begun to recover, the bull is out !!
I participated in this republia project, they were not only promises and were open about investors. The Republia Project received a large investment and there were no ico. And all republia project plans are very honest and this is one country with the MCB project.
Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:50:35 PM

The exchange will be launched in November 2019? I have to wait 7 months for it? I do not think that they will have a chance to become successful because many exchanges are created everyday and after 7 months it will be much harder to attract traders than today.  Roll Eyes

rizki991

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 06:49:46 PM

The exchange will be launched in November 2019? I have to wait 7 months for it? I do not think that they will have a chance to become successful because many exchanges are created everyday and after 7 months it will be much harder to attract traders than today.  Roll Eyes
there is no certainty about the exchange on MCB, honestly the right time for this month. lots of new news and about crypto and also new coin coins that appear every month. but all the decisions are only the MCB team
scolary23

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:01:01 PM

You mean their internal exchanger, right? Since they have a number of stablecoins.
If it works correctly in November of this year, this is not a problem, the main thing is that it would work. Of course, it would be sad to miss the growth of the market if this happens.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
rizki991

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2019, 04:08:05 PM

EXCHANGE OF THE 1ST YEAR OF MCB. WE SEE THE INITIAL TRADE IN THE 2018 NOVEMBER ROADMAP. THIS HAS BEEN CHANGED TO NOVEMBER 2019. DO NOT KNOW IF THE PROJECT WILL BE SUCCESSFUL OR NOT. MANY ARE NOT ACCORDING TO THE MCB
scolary23

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:22:59 PM

EXCHANGE OF THE 1ST YEAR OF MCB. WE SEE THE INITIAL TRADE IN THE 2018 NOVEMBER ROADMAP. THIS HAS BEEN CHANGED TO NOVEMBER 2019. DO NOT KNOW IF THE PROJECT WILL BE SUCCESSFUL OR NOT. MANY ARE NOT ACCORDING TO THE MCB

Let me clarify. Are we talking about an internal exchanger or access to external exchangers?
Thanks

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: